Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The one detail of this case I have always found a little odd was the shaman who made the statement that it was time for the forest to return her, and then boom, the next day she was found. It almost sounded like a message in code to her captors. But on the other hand, she was not a victim of violent crime. Starving to death is in keeping with wandering alone in the woods. Any motive for keeping her that didn’t have violent intentions, she surely would have been fed.

The one detail of this case I have always found a little odd was the shaman who made the statement that it was time for the forest to return her, and then boom, the next day she was found. It almost sounded like a message in code to her captors. But on the other hand, she was not a victim of violent crime. Starving to death is in keeping with wandering alone in the woods. Any motive for keeping her that didn’t have violent intentions, she surely would have been fed.
Surely a benevolent if misguided kidnapper would try and feed Nora, but if that was in fact what happened to her, i strongly suspect that she would too nervous and upset to eat anything at all.
Wondering if that particular Shaman's status has been elevated since he made that statement?
imo, speculation.

I've always felt this was too much of a coincidence too. The only thing I can think of that would link to this message is perhaps there was a local known person who maybe had special needs themselves and rumour was that they had Nora. JMO MOO

Family statement LBT Global.
PRESS RELEASE - NÓRA QUOIRIN - FAMILY STATEMENT

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Following the release of a new documentary on Nóra Quoirin, her parents Meabh and Sebastien have issued the following statement:

“One week ago, we learned from a member of the international press that a documentary on Nóra would be aired on national Malaysian television. We had not been consulted or informed. It was commissioned as part of a series called Court File which chooses public interest cases to report on.

We were utterly shocked by this news and by the broadcast. Several deeply sensitive and incredibly personal images were shared during the programme that we had never seen before. Arguably even more shocking however was how much critical material was missing from the narration, largely handled by a member of the police involved in the search for Nóra.

This 60-minute episode focused overly on the elements that have been extremely well documented, such as the extensive search - but neglected to tackle, or even mention, any of the difficult and numerous unanswered questions that remain such as how could a mentally and physically impaired child make their way through an impenetrable jungle in darkness? Or why the police have failed to trigger any investigation into the physical evidence secured (fingerprints, DNA from the abandoned camp near where Nóra was found)? Or why was there no trace of Nóra, despite previous searches with sniffer dogs to the precise area where she was found.

It chose to focus instead and repeatedly on utterly irrelevant pieces of information – such as a drop of blood found in our bathroom which was quickly found to belong to our other daughter, in place of the critical evidence we possess, for instance the several full sets of unidentified fingerprints found on the window which was forced open the night Nóra disappeared. Disappointingly, the official open verdict we secured (i.e. no conclusion on whether Nóra’s death was as a result of criminal means or misadventure could be drawn) was mentioned as an afterthought at the end of the programme with no interpretation or contextualisation.

This serves to show that the public interest in Nóra’s case remains global and substantial. We as a family, and the Malaysian people deserve better answers. We will never stop asking the questions and remain dedicated to the truth, in honour of our beautiful Nóra.”

Meabh and Sebastien Quoirin

ENDS

EDITOR’S NOTES

The attached image is free for use – pic credit LBT GLOBAL/FAMILY. Please use this image rather than earlier releases.

Interviews are available. Please submit requests ONLY via email to media@lbt.global

LBT Global is handling all media for the family and any enquiries should be directed VIA EMAIL to media@lbt.global. PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH THE FAMILY OR FRIENDS.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eppomoosha
Back