Male and/or Transsexual Victims: Significance to LISK

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting. Never thought of that angle, that the Asian make was dressed as a woman by the killer. Maybe he enjoys humiliating his victims before he kills them. We already know he's a sadist

I am also not comfortable with Bittrolff being written off yet too. Is it possible it was him and LE is just saying it's not so to throw us all off so they can build a case against him?

It's a possibilty - humiliation and sadism are his style - I can see him holding the guy for awhile (I think the more you piss him off the more you pay for it).

The issue with Bittrolff, as you say, is that SCPD does not have to prosecute him for the LISK murders if they can put him away for Rita Tangredi and Colleen McNamee. If they handle it that way we may never know who LISK is. Maybe the FBI will see it differently - we can hope!

It's a possibilty - humiliation and sadism are his style - I can see him holding the guy for awhile (I think the more you piss him off the more you pay for it).

The issue with Bittrolff, as you say, is that SCPD does not have to prosecute him for the LISK murders if they can put him away for Rita Tangredi and Colleen McNamee. If they handle it that way we may never know who LISK is. Maybe the FBI will see it differently - we can hope!

I often wonder how long these women were alive for and what type of sick games he played before he killed them. I tend to think he drew it out for as long as he could.

Anyway; I find it hard to believe that not one person in NY can identify the Asian male but moreso the mother and baby doe. There has to be a father to that baby somewhere and grandparents. Someone out there had to at least know the child went missing.

How long has FBI been involved now?

I often wonder how long these women were alive for and what type of sick games he played before he killed them. I tend to think he drew it out for as long as he could.

Anyway; I find it hard to believe that not one person in NY can identify the Asian male but moreso the mother and baby doe. There has to be a father to that baby somewhere and grandparents. Someone out there had to at least know the child went missing.

The FBI has been involved with this case since January. I wonder if they noticed the toddlers mother is not in NAMUS?

RBBM

I've never mentioned this before, but I think it's possible that the child was LISK's. I mean, why kill the baby? He could have just dropped her off at a corner, unless she could be traced back to him...Maybe the child of (one of) his mistresses. He couldn't have the baby hanging around if he has a wife and kids...and if the mistress got demanding (for lack of a better word) she may have been a threat to his family as well. He is not about to fu_k with his family IMO. So the baby and the mistress had to go (maybe). If they are Hispanic, the mom may have been an illegal immigrant - therefore, no id forthcoming 'cause her family is not here in the state - or they are also illegal and not going to come forward. Another possibility is that her family knew how volatile the father was and did not report her missing for fear of him... Just a thought...IMHO. I can hope that they would compare the baby's DNA to any POIs...

RBBM

I've never mentioned this before, but I think it's possible that the child was LISK's. I mean, why kill the baby? He could have just dropped her off at a corner, unless she could be traced back to him...Maybe the child of (one of) his mistresses. He couldn't have the baby hanging around if he has a wife and kids...and if the mistress got demanding (for lack of a better word) she may have been a threat to his family as well. He is not about to fu_k with his family IMO. So the baby and the mistress had to go (maybe). If they are Hispanic, the mom may have been an illegal immigrant - therefore, no id forthcoming 'cause her family is not here in the state - or they are also illegal and not going to come forward. Another possibility is that her family knew how volatile the father was and did not report her missing for fear of him... Just a thought...IMHO. I can hope that they would compare the baby's DNA to any POIs...

Here's what I was thinking. What if the mother of the toddler is the wife of LISK but the baby is from a different man, like if the mother/wife was sleeping around, or even a prostitute herself? Could that have caused him to kill the woman and leave the baby for dead and start his serial killing?

And the Asian man that was found in women's clothing... how do we know he wasn't a driver for one of the victims? I always ask myself, if LISK was in the house where Shannan Gilbert was and was planning to kill her what would happen to Pak the driver? He wouldn't just sit in his car forever. Eventually LISK would even have to take the driver out too. So, was Shannan really killed by LISK? Did she happen to run into him accidentally? Maybe he lived in one of the houses she was knocking on?

Some where in the Lisk case it was mentioned that the dispute or reason why SG went berserk is because Brewer thought she was a man. I think that has to be developed.

I agree this has been bugging me since the beginning of the show. If the young male did walk away from school there should be some way of obtaining a direct relatives DNA for a match. of course the body would have to be exhumed to prove it .and a DNA sample from his closest relative to rule this out. If this was done I would feel alot better.

Second item :The body of the male was not cut up which is a sign that he didnt warrant the attention the killer gives to females which leads me to believe he feels he was tricked or fell for it.

Just my opinion I am not a professional by any means

A car belonging to a missing Long Island man who was last seen in Bayside on Christmas Eve was found parked at a ferry station earlier this month, Nassau County police said.

Tung Tung “Tommy” Lam, 30, of Lynbrook, L.I., disappeared after leaving his aunt’s Bayside home about 10 p.m. Dec. 24, his brothers told a news conference in January.

On March 5, Southold, L.I. police found Lam’s silver 1997 Honda Civic at the Cross Sound Ferry station in Orient Point at the end of Long Island’s North Fork, said Detective Thomas Kelly of the Nassau County Missing Persons unit.
http://www.timesledger.com/stories/2003/12/20030320-archive55.html

Sure sounds a lot like Natasha's case doesn't it. Both from Bayside. Worth noting that this guy disappeared on xmas eve and the man found in the state park in the hamptons with the steel rod was xmas eve 1999
Like if LISK’s wife was with her family for the holidays

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back