Male and/or Transsexual Victims: Significance to LISK

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm spending my time now studying cases involving trans victims. The rage killing for victim 8 fits what I'm finding when trans sex workers are murdered

While most cisgender sex workers are strangled, trans sex workers tend to be shot, beaten to death, or set on fire. It's a super violent punishment for violating masculinity. There's something about a female life lived in a "male" body that enrages cisgender men. And they think murder is a perfectly reasonable response.

Victim 8's presence tells me that there's an area LISK hunts that has overlap between cisgender and transgender sex workers.

Look into sugar bear or Andre Jamaal Isaac. I believe a possible victim of the LISK. Shot in the head then dismembered and his body parts spread over LI. He was last seen getting into a red sports car with a hispanic male "special friend".

Thanks. I will do that. My main focus is on finding as many of these unnamed people as possible. I've also found two places where trans people (LISK being one) may have run afoul of serial killers. Is this an area of interest for you as well?

No not particularly. I surely think there is a trans connection to this case though. There is a forum called angels with tails or something like that that emre linked me to...I wouldn't be surprised if the killer posted there. I don't think the asian male took LISK by surprise and thats why he was beaten, especially not with all the male victims. Have yu looked into the male victims?

I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO JOHN DOE 2012 FOR A MINUTE. HE'S FOUND WEARING Socks: white and green tube socks
Waistband: "Eddie Bauer" "XL" AND I ASSUME HE IS STRANGLED LIKE THE OTHER TWO MANORVILLE MALES. NOW HE'S wrapped in a bed sheet, wrapped in a plastic garbage bag, and tied with duct tape. SOUNDS LIKE HE WAS STRANGLED DURING SEX, THE KILLER TOOK THE BED SHEET OFF THE BED AND JUST WRAPPED HIM RIGHT UP IN IT. INTERESTING BECAUSE IF THIS IS THE CASE, IT WOULD POTENTIALLY LEAVE DNA, HAIR, TRACE EVIDENCE FROM THE KILLER. I STAND BY MY VIEW THAT LISK IS ACTUALLY KINDA SLOW THE OPPOSITE OF SOME BRILLIANT CUNNING MASTERMIND, JUST AN IDIOT WITH A MENIAL PROFESSION. HE APPEARS TO BE BISEXUAL. IS HE PICKING UP THESE MALES FOR SEX, THIS IS A WHITE MALE BETWEEN 30 AND 50. WHERE IS MEETING GUYS WHO WON'T BE REPORTED MISSING? SOMEONE JUST K MAYBE SUGGESTED A REST STOP OFF THE LIE AS A HOT SPOT FOR GAY MEETINGS. SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS POSSIBLE BUT IT WOULD BE HARD FOR THE LISK TO KNOW IF THE VICTIM WOULD BE REPORTED MISSING. THERE IS SOMETHING SPECIFIC ABOUT THE 3 MALES THAT HE HAS A GOOD CHANCE THEY WONT BE REPORTED. OR DID HE JUST RANDOMLY GET LUCKY?

EDIT: SORRY for the caps

See Robert Anderson, there is much more reason to suspect a male/female killing team when you are looking at the unidentified manorville males. I think it's probably male sex, but a woman could lure straight guys to a bed where they are then strangled by LISK hiding in the closet lol. It's interesting they are in their underwear and not naked....why?

I think we should study the male vics also. You should start a thread LL6. I have a theory for you: Maybe the males were killed because they were part of a group of "Johns" - a crew if you will, and the group felt like they had to eliminate these guys because they might tell..or they were making mistakes which could lead back to this crew....whatcha think?

I think we should study the male vics also. You should start a thread LL6. I have a theory for you: Maybe the males were killed because they were part of a group of "Johns" - a crew if you will, and the group felt like they had to eliminate these guys because they might tell..or they were making mistakes which could lead back to this crew....whatcha think?

I do think we need a thread but <modsnip> so i am waiting to hear back from bessie about starting one on the males. I don't think the victims are from a group of johns like the ccc for example. First off most of those mongers are guys with family ties, and all the many males have never been identified. They appear to be more from the fringes of society, the photos I've seen of teeth are ****ed up, like they are on methadone perhaps. I don't think they are john's either, killed by the LISK while with a prostitute, Like Jane doe 2000 for instance who was dumped with the male, or Jessica Taylor who was likely dumped with John doe 2003. It would be hard to randomly pick out a male john who would end up never being identified. Atleast one of them is hispanic i believe, so it is possible they were a day laborer who hired a girl and were attacked by Lisk somehow. But i think it's more likely they were engaging in male sex with the LISK. Possibly the were closeted. They seem to old to be selling their bodies to other males, except for maybe the 15 year old in Brentwood. Most are older. It's possible they weren't closeted but just gay males who lived alone with no family around, maybe in recovery and attending a methadone clinic. But that's a pretty specific demographic so that as well starts to seem unlikely.

Here we can discuss all theories, research and findings related to the males victims who all remain unidentified. They are almost completely ignored by the media , LE and researchers when discussing the LISK case. But their murder's may tell us more about LISK and his methods than you think.

Here is John Doe 2000, it's interesting that it was just updated a month ago! It might be the new weight listed 112 pound. Now 66 inches is 5'5 so that's quite thin isn't it? He also has MULTIPLE TRAMATIC INJURIES including the crushed larynx. The wired jaw and a neck injury (painkillers?). Just like JD 2012 he's found in his underwear white & blue srtipe boxer shorts size medium, GAP brand. Was he killed in his underwear?:

Case Report - NamUs UP # 2725
Case Information
Status Unidentified
Case number 2000-3995
Date found November 23, 2000 03:35
Date created October 17, 2008 15:38
Date last modified August 15, 2016 13:27
Investigating agency
date QA reviewed October 18, 2008 09:09
Local Contact (ME/C or Other)
Agency Suffolk Cnty Med Examiners Ofc
Phone 631-853-5555
Case Manager
Name Robert Golden
Phone 631.853.5555
Demographics
Estimated age Cannot Determine
Minimum age 30 years
Maximum age 45 years
Race Unsure
Ethnicity Hispanic/Latino
Sex Male
Weight (pounds) 112, Estimated
Height (inches) 66, Estimated
Body Parts Inventory (Check all that apply)
All parts recovered
Head not recovered
Torso not recovered
One or more limbs not recovered
One or both hands not recovered
Body conditions
Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction
Probable year of death 0 to 2000
Estimated postmortem interval
Circumstances
Location Found
GPS coordinates
Address 1 e/b long isl. exp
Address 2 e/o Wm Floyd Pky
City North Shirley
State New York
Zip code 11967
County Suffolk
Circumstances
multiple traumatic injuries including crushed larynx
Physical
Hair color
Head hair
Body hair
Facial hair
Left eye color
Right eye color
Eye description
No other distinctive body features
Distinctive features as described below
Amputations
Deformities
Scars and marks
Tattoos
Piercings
Artificial body parts
and aids
Finger and toe nails
Other distinctive
physical characteristics
Medical
Medical implants
Foreign objects
mandibular intraosseous wire indicating healed fracture
Skeletal findings
neck injury
Organ absent
Prior surgery
Other medical
information
Fingerprints
Clothing and Accessories
No clothing or accessories
Clothing and accessories are described below
Clothing on body
Sparsely clothed
Clothing with body
white & blue srtipe boxer shorts
size medium, GAP brand
Footwear
Jewelry
Eyewear
Other items found
with body
Dental
Status: Dental information / charting is available and entered
DNA
Images
There are currently no images available for this case.

Documents
There are currently no documents available for this case.

A car belonging to a missing Long Island man who was last seen in Bayside on Christmas Eve was found parked at a ferry station earlier this month, Nassau County police said.

Tung Tung &#8220;Tommy&#8221; Lam, 30, of Lynbrook, L.I., disappeared after leaving his aunt&#8217;s Bayside home about 10 p.m. Dec. 24, his brothers told a news conference in January.

On March 5, Southold, L.I. police found Lam&#8217;s silver 1997 Honda Civic at the Cross Sound Ferry station in Orient Point at the end of Long Island&#8217;s North Fork, said Detective Thomas Kelly of the Nassau County Missing Persons unit.
http://www.timesledger.com/stories/2003/12/20030320-archive55.html

Sure sounds a lot like Natasha's case doesn't it. Both from Bayside. Worth noting that this guy disappeared on xmas eve and the man found in the state park in the hamptons with the steel rod was xmas eve 1999

EAST HAMPTON - Police say an autopsy has determined that the badly decomposed body found on a beach in Amagansett belongs to a man between 20 and 30 years old.The victim's remains were spotted Sunday by a man walking his dogs at Albert's Landing. Police say the body may have been in the Atlantic Ocean since the winter.Amagansett is nearly 100 miles east of Ocean Parkway, where 10 sets of human remains have been found since December. However, police say there is no evidence that this latest discovery is linked to the others.
http://longisland.news12.com/news/autopsy-sheds-light-on-body-found-in-amagansett-1.8114251

A badly decomposed and headless corpse discovered on a beach in Amagansett on Sunday has been identified as that of a man of unknown race, slight in stature, and between 20 and 30 years old.

The results of an autopsy by the Suffolk County Medical Examiner&#8217;s Office have so far revealed that there was no obvious trauma and that the head was missing because of decomposition, police said. Officials believe that the body had been in the water for a significant length of time. Also missing was a portion of the left leg from the knee down, again because the body had been in the water for so long. The East Hampton Dive Team had found a finger in Gardiners Bay on Sunday afternoon in a search for other body parts.

East Hampton Town Police Chief Ed Ecker said on Tuesday morning that his department will handle the discovery as a missing persons case. &#8220;Now it&#8217;s time to just beat the bushes,&#8221; he said.

The body was found by a man who was walking his dogs between Big Albert&#8217;s Landing beach and the Bell Estate, according to police.

A data base will be compiled by the Medical Examiner&#8217;s Office, the Coast Guard, the Suffolk County Homicide Squad, and the East Hampton Town Police to match missing persons reports in New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. The Medical Examiner&#8217;s Office has already conducted X-rays on the body that determined that the skeleton was intact, and now it will perform DNA tests and make an anthropological composite to try to identify the body.

&#8220;It&#8217;s up to us to go out now and try to find somebody that&#8217;s missing that we can compare to,&#8221; Chief Ecker said.

&#8220;We have a big area to check,&#8221; he added, including Block Island and Long Island Sound. &#8220;From my experience, I&#8217;d say it&#8217;s been in the water through the winter,&#8221; which makes it difficult to determine where the body first went into the water or which way it traveled.

&#8220;You don&#8217;t know if they had a personal flotation device,&#8221; he said.

&#8220;It certainly doesn&#8217;t appear to have anything to do with&#8221; &#8232;the bodies found at Gilgo Beach, the chief said, given that &#8232;it&#8217;s &#8220;both the wrong direction and the wrong sex.&#8221;

&#8220;We&#8217;ve had bodies wash up before. It&#8217;s not an unusual occurrence,&#8221; Chief Ecker said. The body of a man who had been reported missing in Connecticut washed up on the ocean beach in Amagansett last year.http://www.27east.com/news/article.cfm/Amagansett/384545/Body-Washes-Up-In-Amagansett

You would be surprised how many prominent men in Suffolk County dress up like woman. We only learn of them when they get caught in some unforeseen incident.

yea but this guy was dressing as a woman, that's a whole different thing.
<rsbm>

As I was reading your post upthread about why the men were found in their underwear and not naked, my mind immediately jumped to thinking they were possibly dressed in drag but as undressing progressed, it became obvious they were men when it got to the underwear stage.

(Mind flashes back to Brewer and his concern that Shannan was a transvestite).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back