Man charged for sex with inflatable raft

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Having worked for many years in the Disability and Psychiatric field, sexual fetishes are not uncommon.

Information on these clients is on a "need to know" basis. You usually don't find out about their fetish unless they are in a program to curtail it or you end up in the middle of one.

My first introduction to this in public was an outing with some clients to the shops. We were in the Opportunity shop/Salvation army just wandering around. When we were leaving one of the clients had not followed us out of the shop so we went looking for him.

Found him in the shoe section, going for his life having a great time.

That then warranted a need to know. My problem was we should have known this and we could have avoided going anywhere near shoes. JMOO

Then in England we have this man

A man found naked in a field amongst cow dung and mud had been sexually pleasuring himself, a court has heard.

It was the same farm he had returned to over a period of seven years........When police officers arrived soon after, they found him covered in a large amount of slurry and mud, in a quagmire, surrounded by tissues.

From the Falmouth Packet :floorlaugh: :blushing:

Having worked for many years in the Disability and Psychiatric field, sexual fetishes are not uncommon.

Information on these clients is on a "need to know" basis. You usually don't find out about their fetish unless they are in a program to curtail it or you end up in the middle of one.

My first introduction to this in public was an outing with some clients to the shops. We were in the Opportunity shop/Salvation army just wandering around. When we were leaving one of the clients had not followed us out of the shop so we went looking for him.

Found him in the shoe section, going for his life having a great time.

That then warranted a need to know. My problem was we should have known this and we could have avoided going anywhere near shoes. JMOO

And THIS is why I chose to not go into practice in psychology or follow other family members into nursing.

Thank goodness for people like you, Marg, who have the wherewithal to deal with things like this.

I respect your opinion and you have presented it well.

However, it does sort of come across as scolding (to me, JMO). And yes, Websleuths is a victim friendly site.

BUT - things get a little more complicated when someone is both the perpetrator in multiple criminal situations and possibly also a victim of mental illness simultaneously.

Again, respect your right to feel as you do but agreeing to disagree on this topic.

It may not be an affliction at all. Maybe he has a fetish and ingested bath salts or has been licking bufo toads.

RIP. He didn't have an easy life. Seriously.
On the one hand, the comments are hilarious. On the other, I am glad that he chose inflatables and didn't populate this world with offsprings.

I think putting him in prison was cruel and unnecessary. He really needed treatment.

The only thing is, in the world I read about today, you know, full of people shooting pregnant kangaroos, etc, this guy seems harmless. Except for doing it in public.

This is why mental illness is not taken seriously in the US. It becomes a punch line that is sad not funny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53
Back