Man dies during sex with a horse

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
lilpony said:
I'm so stupid when it comes to computers. How come I don't see anything that says TOOLS???:banghead:
Hi Lilpony,
Just look at the top of the page,you should see the following;
File Edit Favorites Tools Help
Click on tools>Internet Options>click on Internet Options.
You will see Temporary Internet Files,click delete history and clear cookies.

lilpony said:
I'm so stupid when it comes to computers. How come I don't see anything that says TOOLS???:banghead:
LOL, it's at the top of your 'window', you'll see FILE EDIT VIEW FAVORITES TOOLS HELP

UHT OH, I think we unintentionally high jacked this thread :slap: ....back to the horse talk ya'll, all this info I'm sharing can be found in forum finesse.

dark_shadows said:
Hi Lilpony,
Thats just it, nothing says tools.

dark_shadows said:
Hi Lilpony,
Hey dark, seems there's an echo in here, think we musta been typing at da same time :doh:

lilpony said:
go to forum finesse and post your problem and I or someone will walk you through it, or IM me on Yahoo, christine2448, or on windows messenger, christine2448 and I will walk you through it.

lilpony said:
If you have downloaded the ask jeeves toolbar then you click on the ask jeeves icon to the left of the page and you will see where you can clear the history.

christine2448 said:
go to forum finesse and post your problem and I or someone will walk you through it, or IM me on Yahoo, christine2448, or on windows messenger, christine2448 and I will walk you through it.
Thanks

Puca said:
Jovin, would you like to share with me how you add animations to this web?

You just find an image you want and host it at at site such as www.photobucket.com or www.tinypic.com and then enter the "img" code here in your post.

It's not hard, or I wouldn't be able to do it!
o92yr8.gif
o92z39.gif
o932c9.gif
haha55.gif

lilpony said:
If you cannot see the internet explorer toolbar.
click on view
make sure that the status bar is checked.
Also that other toolbars are checked

Marine Mom said:
O-M-G!!!

I just checked what I've been looking at for a while. :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the suggestions folks, and to you, Dark Shadows, for reading my post from long ago. I'm deleting everything I can now.
Hi Marine Mom,
I thank-you for the old post and making sure that I go back to clearing my history.
Also thanks for checking out the :eek: post that I did.

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Scorpion

Over here, a couple of summers ago a young man was so overcome by the attractiveness of a goat in a nearby field that he treated a train-load of unsuspecting commuters to an eyeful! As far as I'm aware, the goat recovered, but he got a relatively short sentence....

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Did he ever call or write the goat again?

---------------------------------------------------------
lmfao!!!

This thread gave me the best laugh I had all day!

You 'sleuthers are so witty!

I'd still be laughing, but my throat's a little "horse."

I know :D Everytime I look at JDB's horse I just have to craaack-up! That is one handsome horsee! BaHaaaaaaaa Hee Hee Haa Haa Haa :p :p JDB is hansome too. I remember his picture like I saw it yesterday! :blowkiss:

Thank goodness this horse didn't get hurt. The goat, now I don't remember about the goat.

Scandi

:laugh: I never really read through this thread till this morning and was CRACKING UP!!!! This is crazy....People are nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And most of you are hilarious too!!!!!!

Tristan said:
This thread gave me the best laugh I had all day!

You 'sleuthers are so witty!

I'd still be laughing, but my throat's a little "horse."
Sick, sick, sick! I don't even want to know how your throat get 'horse'!:(

This is an old thread that was a tag at the bottom of something else. Dear Lord you people are funny! Poor horse!

I thought this was a great website until I found this. I can't understand how any of you can find this funny or makes jokes. It makes me really angry. This man and his friends were raping animals. They were in pens or stables and couldn't get away and it's not like they could ask someone for help. I understand they are not people and couldn't possibly feel the same way a human sexual assault victim feels but how do you know they were not feeling repulsed or scared at what was being done to them? And you're all laughing? I'm glad the horse kicked him. If this is what people are like here I don't know if I want any part of Websleuths.

I understand they are not people and couldn't possibly feel the same way a human sexual assault victim feels...

Exactly. They're animals, BUT, what was done to them WAS still wrong.

I also wanted to make a joke, like "Get off your high horse", but I think that's what THEY got arrested for.:rolleyes: Though, I didn't see mention of the horse being high at the time.:eek:

I thought this was a great website until I found this. I can't understand how any of you can find this funny or makes jokes. It makes me really angry. This man and his friends were raping animals. They were in pens or stables and couldn't get away and it's not like they could ask someone for help. I understand they are not people and couldn't possibly feel the same way a human sexual assault victim feels but how do you know they were not feeling repulsed or scared at what was being done to them? And you're all laughing? I'm glad the horse kicked him. If this is what people are like here I don't know if I want any part of Websleuths.

See the way I look at it is, that if a thread offends you so greatly, don't waste your time posting a response to it. It's one of those things like" I am offended about what is being played on channel 4...don't go to channel 4"...nuff said, have a great day:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicolelynn92
Back