Man dies during sex with a horse

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought this was a great website until I found this. I can't understand how any of you can find this funny or makes jokes. It makes me really angry. This man and his friends were raping animals. They were in pens or stables and couldn't get away and it's not like they could ask someone for help. I understand they are not people and couldn't possibly feel the same way a human sexual assault victim feels but how do you know they were not feeling repulsed or scared at what was being done to them? And you're all laughing? I'm glad the horse kicked him. If this is what people are like here I don't know if I want any part of Websleuths.

Yeah, I'm laughing. There is a basic and fundamental difference between people and animals. Animals, for all that they are, are not people.

My admittedly vast supply of outrage is currently running low. Recently two young girls were murdered in Oklahoma, a woman in Austria was held captive for 7 years and raped by her father, a seven year old girl beat a toddler to death in day care, five year old twin girls were murdered by their father, incidents of teacher misconduct are rampant and I could continue but it's getting too depressing.

After reading and discussing this vast litany of misery inflicted on innocents by their fellow man, I just can't get overly excited because some guy is molesting a goat.

The main thing I'm thinking is Thank God it wasn't another child.

And no I don't feel particularly bad that he got kicked either. As the saying goes "You plays the game, you takes the chances".

As far as what the people are like here, I can attest to that.

The vast majority of the people* here are compassionate, caring and will bend over backwards to help complete strangers. I have seen people offering prayers, support, friendship, counseling and advice, even RL help when it was feasible and appropriate.

If this is what people are like here I don't know if I want any part of Websleuths.
It would be a disservice to yourself and the other posters to judge everyone on one thread. Read the threads in the other forums. Read the Missing/Unidentified threads. The ones where posters are researching decades-old cases to help complete strangers. Read the Jury Room and look at the support that goes on there. Theres a lot more to this website beyond one thread.

*I, of course, am a cynical *advertiser censored* with a really twisted sense of humor. Oooo. It's almost lunchtime. Maybe this calls for a cartoon...

ETA: The Rest of the Story
Wow, I just saw the dates on this. A zombie thread man, it rises from the grave.

BTW, the man wasn't kicked.
He was being "anally serviced" by the horse. When the animal ejaculated, the force ruptured some internals.

I remember reading about this way back when it happened. And, yes, I laughed my a$$ off. No pun intended.

I see that on this issue there are people who feel very differently than I do but you are right XcomSquaddie about being judgemental about Websleuths as a whole. I got steamed and forgot that many people here do wonderful work. Bakerprune64 I do agree with what you said up to point but I do think people should speak up for issues they feel strongly about and I feel very strongly about cruelty to animals and I felt no one was thinking about that in this case. If someone did in an earlier post and I missed it I apologise since its 1.30 in the morning here (Australia) and I've been studying all day and recovering from a virus. I still think it's not a laughing matter but I'll have to adopt the policy of agreeing to disagree on that.

I thought this was a great website until I found this. I can't understand how any of you can find this funny or makes jokes. It makes me really angry. This man and his friends were raping animals. They were in pens or stables and couldn't get away and it's not like they could ask someone for help. I understand they are not people and couldn't possibly feel the same way a human sexual assault victim feels but how do you know they were not feeling repulsed or scared at what was being done to them? And you're all laughing? I'm glad the horse kicked him. If this is what people are like here I don't know if I want any part of Websleuths.

This is the best website you could be a member of if you are looking for genuine caring, kind, compassionate people, just because you dont like the posts that you do not agree with thats fine and your choice and you are entitled to that, but as for the people here you could not ask for a nicer bunch of people or a better run forum, stick around for a while and catch up on reading a few of the other threads, as one aussie to another WS is awesome, I hope you find that out for yourself if not then that is your choice and your welcome to it.

This is the best website you could be a member of if you are looking for genuine caring, kind, compassionate people, just because you dont like the posts that you do not agree with thats fine and your choice and you are entitled to that, but as for the people here you could not ask for a nicer bunch of people or a better run forum, stick around for a while and catch up on reading a few of the other threads, as one aussie to another WS is awesome, I hope you find that out for yourself if not then that is your choice and your welcome to it.
i'm just the opposite (re: sticking around to change your mind)... i say that if she is that quick to jump at our members and if she is not happy, there is a back button or an exit button she could easily use. no one is forcing you to participate or read here.

i'm just the opposite (re: sticking around to change your mind)... i say that if she is that quick to jump at our members and if she is not happy, there is a back button or an exit button she could easily use. no one is forcing you to participate or read here.
I agree with you pedinurse, but I honestly think kiki is judging before she has got to know WS a little better, thats my opinion. If kiki doesnt like what she sees here then she has other options, was just trying to show her that posters here are a great bunch and she could make many friends if she wanted to.

I see that on this issue there are people who feel very differently than I do but you are right XcomSquaddie about being judgemental about Websleuths as a whole. I got steamed and forgot that many people here do wonderful work. Bakerprune64 I do agree with what you said up to point but I do think people should speak up for issues they feel strongly about and I feel very strongly about cruelty to animals and I felt no one was thinking about that in this case. If someone did in an earlier post and I missed it I apologise since its 1.30 in the morning here (Australia) and I've been studying all day and recovering from a virus. I still think it's not a laughing matter but I'll have to adopt the policy of agreeing to disagree on that.
Kiki, like you, I also hate animal cruelty. But I have to admit that I laughed my head off whilst reading the majority of this thread. If I thought the horse had in some way been harmed, then I know I would not have laughed at the jokes. But really, I can't see how the horse in this case suffered:confused:

Just dealing with the tragedy we see here everyday at WS's takes its toll on most. I don't see how having a laugh about this story is a reflection on the people of WS's.

I also wanted to make a joke, like "Get off your high horse", but I think that's what THEY got arrested for.:rolleyes: Though, I didn't see mention of the horse being high at the time.:eek:

Oh no you dinnit.:crazy:

Does it bother you that so many people find this man's death to be absolutely hilarious?

First picnic tables, now horses. What's next - humans? Oh, wait...:waitasec:

Does it bother you that so many people find this man's death to be absolutely hilarious?

It was finding the sexual assault of the horse funny that upset me. As for the man's death I am glad that there is one less creep like that on this Earth. Though I do feel sad for his family and the fact that their grief will be complicated by embarassment and revulsion at how he died.

Kiki, I also feel sorry for this man's family. They probably haven't been able to mourn his death openly with most people. It would be such a stigma for them. I mean, how do you say your son died, without lying??

But really, what sort of person was he, to be doing what he was doing and having friends film it. What a lowlife. He was performing a disgraceful act or should I say "having it performed on himself" by an innocent animal!! Now that is pretty sick in my mind. I feel no sympathy for him.

I honestly do not think the horse suffered, in this case thankfully....

It was finding the sexual assault of the horse funny that upset me. As for the man's death I am glad that there is one less creep like that on this Earth. Though I do feel sad for his family and the fact that their grief will be complicated by embarassment and revulsion at how he died.

Thank you for clarifying that those who found sex with animals funny upset you, but those who found this man's death to be absolutely hilarious didn't.

I honestly do not think the horse suffered, in this case thankfully....

I think the horse did suffer. Horses are not normally sexually attracted to humans. It must have been traumatic for the poor creature.

I think the horse did suffer. Horses are not normally sexually attracted to humans. It must have been traumatic for the poor creature.

Absolutely true, and I am glad they aren't! :eek::eek::eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back