Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually, that's how my grandfather died. I bet you feel silly now.

wait, he drowned in the forest or he was attacked by a shark in the pine barrens? So as to not offend you and your family tragedy, I'll change my prediction, this new victim was clearly hit by a train.

I know how you feel though Clem, my Grandpa was murdered by an Inuit (senicidal bastards) while he was kayaking across the Sahara, luckily the SCPD caught that maniac without a problem. I think they were helped by a tip from pb.

it's starting to seem to me like all you have to do is go out one nite in Manorville or Gilgo and just stand around and a body will probably fall on you.

dang...

it's starting to seem to me like all you have to do is go out one nite in Manorville or Gilgo and just stand around and a body will probably fall on you.

dang...

yup it's known as "Long Island Lightening", just step into a County or State Park and zap!

Excellent video. Reporter talks about latest discovery. Includes video footage of the skull from last month's remains as well as mention that today's discovery is less than a mile away from where they found JT's and the JD's partial remains.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=8555045

yup, I was just now finding out that last months victim was male and this one is female. I am now even more curious about the young man's statement last month that the body he saw wrapped in a sheet was "barefoot". I presumed that it would be a female. Barefoot male makes me wonder...

I think our SK might be Bi-Furious.

"Our" sk? You keep using that phrase.

He might be Your sk but, he Sho Isn't Mine!

One time my car broke down. This doctor showed up and offered to sedate me and put me in a rehab. I thought that was nice of him.

Not connected? what did JT's skull roll down the LIE like a tumbleweed from Manorville to Gilgo?

I'm not saying every set of remains found in manorville and jones island are from 1 killer, but we know from DNA that the same person used both locations with at least 2 sets of the remains. So i think it's pretty safe to say the remains in both locations from the years 2000 - 2010 are probably the work of the same person.

So last months victim was a male, this recent one is a female. Sheesh that sounds familiar. In 2000 they found a male and female months apart in Manorville, in 2003 they found a male and female a few months apart... I think those 6 people were the victims of a serial killer. I think he found a technique by which he can simultaneously overpower (sedate) both a male and female (pimp and prostitute?) without having to use physical force. I wonder if he picked them up near port authority and fed them some lie about where they were going. I wonder if he stopped using Manorville as a dump site at the end of 2006 when his employment in that area terminated.

truth,last months body was female,found in bedsheet.

truth,last months body was female,found in bedsheet.

that's what I thought too until today,

News12
"(03/22/12) MANORVILLE - Police say a female body was found by a jogger yesterday at Manorville Hills County Park.

During a press conference this afternoon, police did not comment on the identity, or cause of death pending the medical examiner’s results.

However, police did say that the human remains found about a month ago in Manorville on North Street were that of a male. Detective Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick said the full skeleton remains appeared to have been there for a minimum of five years. A medical examiner is determining a cause of death. "

and from Newsday:

""Nothing at all indicates a connection," Det. Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick, commander of the Suffolk County police Homicide Squad, said Thursday.

He said the female body was discovered by a jogger Wednesday afternoon in Manorville Hills County Park and said investigators are awaiting an autopsy result to determine the cause of death. The male skeleton found last month by a hiker looking for deer antlers in a wooded area about 150 feet north of North Street had been there a minimum of five years, he said."

One time my car broke down. This doctor showed up and offered to sedate me and put me in a rehab. I thought that was nice of him.

It wouldn't surprise me if the killer at least *Pretends* to be a doctor from time to time.

Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if the perp Pretends to be A Lot of Things.

The cops are saying that neither one of the bodies that were found in Manorville within the last month are unrelated to the gilgo case. The cops are getting really good...so good that they are able to declare that within 24 hours of discovery (as I roll my eyes). Maybe its a ploy to screw with the guy. Maybe they are trying to say unless you put pieces in the different spots you arent getting credit for the murders.

I'm free Saturday, does anyone want to go to Manorville and go looking for human skeletons? Who cares about antlers at a time like this. There are rehab patients sprinkled all over the island, lets go find some.

If it wasn't for the fact that the male skeleton was there for maybe five years and this last body is a fairly recent death (from MSM descriptions) I would find the three men and three women finds very interesting. Still, I have to wonder if it's not new pimp/driver/bf and women gone "independent" or call girls and clients. That may be true of JT & JD 2000 but apparently not of these two recent finds.

I'm free Saturday, does anyone want to go to Manorville and go looking for human skeletons? Who cares about antlers at a time like this. There are rehab patients sprinkled all over the island, lets go find some.
Oh yes. Brilliant idea. And if you find some, you can contaminate the crime scene by leaving doctor dropp... erm, deer droppings.

"We are investigating a death at the moment" (nod, take notes)
"We believe the remains were here for some time." (I agree!)
"We believe at some point in time the person expired." (whaaaat!)
"We believe at this time that the victim either died here, or died elsewhere then was brought here" (uh hmm uh hmm)
"If the person was indeed killed, I suspect the cause of death was criminal in nature" (can't disagree with that myself)
"There is nothing to indicate whatsoever that this person was in any way related to any other dead person here or elsewhere" (woh, slow down, I can't handle all this new information at one time)

As Hank Hill would say, "I'll tell you what," I wouldn't touch that area with a ten foot pole.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back