Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anybody that lives here has heard a joke or comment about dumping a body in the pine barrens. As the Det Lt said the oter day it is the largest piece of property on long island and all proteceted environmentally. Perfect place, hate to say it. Has to be many more back there....sadly. The sad part to is that you don't even need night cover if you have a 4x4 over in that area I don't think.

There was nothing to location here but location IMO. They may even have just picked a bad one not knowing about location. IS that possible you ask? Isn't it news? I run into people around here that have no cluse this is goig on.

Now my opinion on the story and the dump. That's all it is. Don't waste time here. When the body was found one of them was smart enough to realize the police were coming. Got a lawyer and went for the misdemeanor. It's sad and wrong and the last thing I mean to be is cold hearted. I have lived here all my life first twenty years I wasn't a great citizen. I have seen the darkside of the drugs on LI anda bit further. I know of a story just like this. It's sad. I pray for those involved. But, I see people with a disease that need help here, not serial killers. Glad they came forward.
ITA

If I was going to dump a body the Pine Barrens and OP would be top on my list

You are correct about Jessica Taylor. 7/26/2003, her nude torso was found on top of a sheet of plastic in the Manorville Pine Barrens off Halsey manor Road by a woman walking her dog. Her torso was identified in February, 2004 by a Detective Thomas Hughes who was invesigating 'bodies dumped on highways'. He did this because of the tattoo Jessica had on the right side of her back which said "Remy's Angels". The tattoo had been slashed. 3/29/2011; Jessica's head, hands and forearm were found in Oak Beach.

Just to clarify, her body was found on Ocean Parkway but it wasn't in Oak Beach. The only one found in Oak Beach was SG.

ITA

If I was going to dump a body the Pine Barrens and OP would be top on my list

What do you mean? maybe Im not reading it right?

Nevermind I get it. I think the Pine Barrens is better. I think these guys were too high and didn't realize that easy path through the woods was a jogging trail. That part was dumb.

Just to clarify, her body was found on Ocean Parkway but it wasn't in Oak Beach. The only one found in Oak Beach was SG.

Thanks, dcgrumpy.... now I am confused, however. Where exactly IS "Oak Beach"? I am keeping a database in an Excel spreadsheet for the bodies, and I got that reference about Oak Beach being where Jessica's head was found from AMW's website:

"Taylor's head and hands were found on Oak Beach, along the Ocean Parkway."

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=45219

So, when you posted it wasn't Oak Beach, I started looking at the maps closer, and it is a bit confusing. The places seem to be called different things depending on the map. ??? :waitasec:

Thanks, dcgrumpy.... now I am confused, however. Where exactly IS "Oak Beach"? I am keeping a database in an Excel spreadsheet for the bodies, and I got that reference about Oak Beach being where Jessica's head was found from AMW's website:

So, when you posted it wasn't Oak Beach, I started looking at the maps closer, and it is a bit confusing. The places seem to be called different things depending on the map. ??? :waitasec:

Oak Beach is the community where SG was the night she went missing.

Gilgo Beach is where the 4 girls AC, MW, MBB, MB were found. The Asian Male was close to them as well.

Up the Road JT Skull, Hands, Forearms

Up the Road further remains of Jane Doe whose Torso was in manorville. Along with young girl.

They all stretch from Gilgo Beach to Gilgo State Park.

Then there is the two sets with No IDS from Nassau.

Those are all the south shower ones.

Here is one map, but you can also type in long island serial killer map on Google and then klick on "Images, then several maps show up."

map%20of%20long%20island%20investigation.png

ITA, Supernin and the bond is set at $50, 000/$25,000 cash which is quite a bit for a misdemeanor...maybe LE agrees that MK might not be the squeaky clean dumba$$ that he is presenting himself as...but he is defending himself "pro se." Now, that could mean one of two things, he isn't too bright or he is a narcissist.

Note: There is something below re: an Improper Birth Certificate.

PHL 41020 00
**TOP CHARGE** Unclassified Misdemeanor, 1 count, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description Improp Act Re:birth Certf

http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/web...cordType=C&recordNum=rvCh6XgtBQmf0Ptao6afBA==

03/30/2012
D42 PENDING No Type

03/23/2012
Case Continued (adjourned)
Bond $50,000 Cash $25,000 (Not Posted)

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/man-admits-dumping-girlfriend-s-body-1.3619993

BBM

Snipped from a Newsday article about the guy who disposed of his girlfriend in Manorville after she allegedly overdosed... I found the bolded section particularly interesting... isn't that right where the Holiday Inn Express is? I'm not saying this guy is the SK, I'm just saying I hope they are taking a very close look at him and his buddies.

I agree sv, investigating this group could turn up some interesting leads. It seems like it would be a no-brainer to NOT dump a body in a serial killers dumpsite, especially when you didn't kill the person! If the police discover you put the body there, they will think you are the SK!

Maybe there is a connection through drugs here...at first i thought this was the same cvs from Shannan's 911 calls, but i believe that one is closer in W. Isip

I think LE may want to give a good look to the friend that picked everyone up at the Central Islip train station, provided the blanket to wrap the victim, drove to Manorville, picked the wooded area, helped carry and bury the body, and then took his blanket and put it back in the truck.

He may have an arrest (Suffolk County) from last year for criminal trespass and petty larceny and may have two years left on his probation and a current order of protection in place. A charge of Burglary was dismissed.

Not sure if this John Leonard is related to the guy who helped dump the latest Manorville body but the article is very interesting and perhaps relative to this thread. Please note that one John Leonard, Brookhaven Deputy Supervisor for Constituent Services, was running against a councilwoman on a platform to develop the old nuclear site and even mentions programs for kids who get caught up using heroin.

If there is a relation between the two John Leonards then perhaps that is why the one chose Manorville as his chosen dump site...perhaps he was quite familiar with the land area.
http://www.northshoreoflongisland.com/pdalpeditorial.lasso?-token.story=81671.112114

When this politician lost the race to Bonner, in 2009, he was appointed to a new position, from 2010-2011, as Deputy Commissioner of Parks at the town of Brookhaven

I don't think this case has anything to do with the LISK and can cause a lot of confusion with a lot of speculation by new members who have not kept up with the case or read through the threads. JMO but I think it could turn into a real mess. Also if someone is looking for maps there are some fantastic maps that Shadowraiths made that are interactive.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134809"]Maps & Arial Photos - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Are we going to try to tie everybody that dies on Long Island to the serial killer?

There are still a few open questions.
Is GB4 the same killer as Manorville...probably not.
Is there a SK or just a sado-masochistic enforcer, working in the sex trade or possibly both? We don't know the answer to either of these questions.

Not sure if this John Leonard is related to the guy who helped dump the latest Manorville body but the article is very interesting and perhaps relative to this thread. Please note that one John Leonard, Brookhaven Deputy Supervisor for Constituent Services, was running against a councilwoman on a platform to develop the old nuclear site and even mentions programs for kids who get caught up using heroin.

If there is a relation between the two John Leonards then perhaps that is why the one chose Manorville as his chosen dump site...perhaps he was quite familiar with the land area.
http://www.northshoreoflongisland.com/pdalpeditorial.lasso?-token.story=81671.112114

When this politician lost the race to Bonner, in 2009, he was appointed to a new position, from 2010-2011, as Deputy Commissioner of Parks at the town of Brookhaven
It looks like they are 2 different people at least according to peoplefinders, veromi and a couple of other sites

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_pTpopV2YQ"]Joker grenade scene: Lets not blow this out of proportion - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for that it was needed in here.
Researching these people is far off base. Sleuthing all angles or looking for something to sleuth? Maybe we should sleuth the teen that stabbed the kid in CI...Body by the tracks in Shirley?

It is so easy for these guys not to even know that body was dumped last month a mile away. Again people all over long island that are not listening to or hearing this news.

My wife for instance. 30 something professional woman on LI. If I did not tell her all the details of this case and the Caylee Anthony case for that matter (which was national) she would be lost.

Hec kthere are people that live 10 miles or less from Manorville on LI and couldn't tell you where it is or how to get there....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back