Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for that it was needed in here.
Researching these people is far off base. Sleuthing all angles or looking for something to sleuth? Maybe we should sleuth the teen that stabbed the kid in CI...Body by the tracks in Shirley?

It is so easy for these guys not to even know that body was dumped last month a mile away. Again people all over long island that are not listening to or hearing this news.

My wife for instance. 30 something professional woman on LI. If I did not tell her all the details of this case and the Caylee Anthony case for that matter (which was national) she would be lost.

Hec kthere are people that live 10 miles or less from Manorville on LI and couldn't tell you where it is or how to get there....

Which is the exact reason we have WebSleuths... we do NOT forget, and we keep digging.... forever. I totally understand the situation where you are close to the case, but the people who live around you don't get it. My co-workers do not understand what I am interested in, and they look at me like I am from Mars if I try to explain it at lunch. My family is tolerant, but not always happy with me. :) :crazy:

Which is the exact reason we have WebSleuths... we do NOT forget, and we keep digging.... forever. I totally understand the situation where you are close to the case, but the people who live around you don't get it. My co-workers do not understand what I am interested in, and they look at me like I am from Mars if I try to explain it at lunch. My family is tolerant, but not always happy with me. :) :crazy:

My husband has become more tolerant of the work I do here since the Zahra Baker case. Mainly because I sat him down and honestly expressed to him why what I do here means so much to me. We simply agreed that I would force myself to step away when I felt myself becoming obsessed, and so I do that.

But you are exactly right, Reannan...we never forget, and we NEVER stop digging. When some of us have to step away, others take our place. For most WSers, this is NOT a hobby, or something we do to kill time...it's a mission. And we take that mission VERY seriously.

It looks like they are 2 different people at least according to peoplefinders, veromi and a couple of other sites
Yes, they are about 20 years apart in age...again was thinking, uncle, cousin...something like that...probably too young to be dad.

RE: the relevance to this investigation.
LINative tells you how it is...people even 10 miles from Manorville don't even know how to get there. Which is exactly why it is very curious that this 21 year old JL knew exactly where to go into Manorville and dump a body...

Just because this group, ranging in age from 21 to 45, were hanging out & doing drugs at the young one's house doesn't mean that it is not relative. This is exactly the culture that existed for many of the woman murdered and left to rot in Manorville and Gilgo. Drugs and drug parties may be the connection.

So, IMO, it is worth sleuthing petty criminals who use heroin and then dump/bury a dead women, in Manorville.

What would we be discussing if it turned out that 45 year old Pura, whose "boyfriend" was 34, had been or was a prostitute who maybe even advertised on CL? Would it then seem more relevant?

No but lets look at any possible connections

In al respect, here's my 2 c on this issue.

Research whatever angle you personaly find interesting and/or necessary, but only post when you find somting that point to a resonable possible viable
connection. Othervisw the forum would be overflown with misdirecting info/posts,

It's a bit like; think a lot and whatever you feel like, but dont think aloud.

If you knew how much I reseach and never post about, I would say I post less than 1 % of all the angles I reseach.

Yes, they are about 20 years apart in age...again was thinking, uncle, cousin...something like that...probably too young to be dad.

LINative tells you how it is...people even 10 miles from Manorville don't even know how to get there. Which is exactly why it is very curious that this 21 year old JL knew exactly where to go into Manorville and dump a body...

Just because this group, ranging in age from 21 to 45, were hanging out & doing drugs at the young one's house doesn't mean that it is not relative. This is exactly the culture that existed for many of the woman murdered and left to rot in Manorville and Gilgo. Drugs and drug parties may be the connection.

So, IMO, it is worth sleuthing petty criminals who use heroin and then dump/bury a dead women, in Manorville.

What would we be discussing if it turned out that 45 year old Pura, whose "boyfriend" was 34, had been or was a prostitute who maybe even advertised on CL? Would it then seem more relevant?

I don't find it that odd since he was a drug user. You have to pass right by the Pine Barrens to get to the Correctional Facility or Courts in Riverhead.

This is a Manorville thread. Any body dumps and finds within a couple of miles, yards or feet of JT and JD 2000 are worth sleuthing out. Since, the GB4, AC, and the suitcase/container & laundry bag finds are probably not connected to Manorville.

The question here: Is Manorville just a well known dump site for people within the criminal circles or are any of these bodies related to GB4 and the container finds?

That question can only be answered by sleuthing other cases of people or remains that have been or will be dumped in Manorville.

Question...is that the reputation I have gotten myself already? I have only been posting here a month or two. LOL. I have that reputation at work and was trying to be more open minded here. Hope I do no come off like a jerk.

This is a Manorville thread. Any body dumps and finds within a couple of miles, yards or feet of JT and JD 2000 are worth sleuthing out. Since, the GB4, AC, and the suitcase/container & laundry bag finds are probably not connected to Manorville.

The question here: Is Manorville just a well known dump site for people within the criminal circles or are any of these bodies related to GB4 and the container finds?

That question can only be answered by sleuthing other cases of people or remains that have been or will be dumped in Manorville.

Thanks Just K!!! I also find it highly interesting that a group of drug using friends go to a guy's home in Cold Spring Harbor and the lady dies from an overdose, so.... they drive almost 50 miles to dump her body in an area a serial killer has been dumping bodies. They were all high at the time, so why not just dump the body in the back of an abandoned building locally? I think LE needs to look a lot deeper into the background of the people involved in the heroin overdose of this recent Manorville body.

Thanks Just K!!! I also find it highly interesting that a group of drug using friends go to a guy's home in Cold Spring Harbor and the lady dies from an overdose, so.... they drive almost 50 miles to dump her body in an area a serial killer has been dumping bodies. They were all high at the time, so why not just dump the body in the back of an abandoned building locally? I think LE needs to look a lot deeper into the background of the people involved in the heroin overdose of this recent Manorville body.

Agreed, there are too many places in cold spring to leave a body that it doesnt make sense to drive to manorville AT ALL. I'm thinking something like someone once helped their "uncle/brother/friend/" dump a body in manorville before

I don't know where everyone else on here lives, but since this group of users lived on LI, I think it is safe to say there is no special knowledge required to come up with Manorville as a place to dump a body. They likely have seen some of the coverage in Newsday or clips on news12 about both the Manorville and Gilgo cases. We shouldn't be suprised when we now see Manorville and Gilgo used as a dumping ground for unrelated types of foul play or deaths. I expect teenagers for decades to come to do stupid things related to both places...

Does anyone else recall the police making an announcement a few weeks ago that they wont be doing any more searches until they receive specific information?

I wondered if maybe that was a way to communicate a message to the killer, pushing him to taunt them with tips if he wanted more attention. Maybe I am just reading into it way too much. Any how, maybe these dopes thought, "hey, what a great place to dump bodies now, now that they wont be searching anymore!"???
Drug abuse really does fry brain cells.

Just throwing this out there.

Am i correct in ....sort of remembering
that there once was a thread of .....
whether shannan REALLY
a) went to gus's house... AT ALL?
b) went INSIDE gus's house?
c) or just was kept outside at the door?

I'm beginning to think that she never even WENT to gus's house.

I am thinking that...for some reason.....
Gus was...... not so truthful.....in saying that she was there
and ran off.....

that-a-way.

I'm not so sure he ever said...all that nonsense to Pak.

I think his part in the make believe drama...... was to have
Gus - say - oh - yea - she was here and she darted out and went
THAT way - and that was his role in this ....make believe....story telling
of ..... shannan maria gilbert.

I dont know that she ever ran out of Brewers. I honestly now believe
she..... was already deceased...... when Gus brought Pak into it.

Gus brought Pak into it - saying - Pak went off after Shannan
and GPH brought Pak into it when he called Mari and said
"oh your daughter was here...but she just stayed the night and
went off with the driver in the morning"

BOTH men threw Pak under the bus.

why would that be??????

so since i started on this site...very late in the game

am i correct in some how recalling that there have been sleuthing
for my above....reasoning?
thank u.

Just throwing this out there.

Am i correct in ....sort of remembering
that there once was a thread of .....
whether shannan REALLY
a) went to gus's house... AT ALL?
b) went INSIDE gus's house?
c) or just was kept outside at the door?

I'm beginning to think that she never even WENT to gus's house.

I am thinking that...for some reason.....
Gus was...... not so truthful.....in saying that she was there
and ran off.....

that-a-way.

I'm not so sure he ever said...all that nonsense to Pak.

I think his part in the make believe drama...... was to have
Gus - say - oh - yea - she was here and she darted out and went
THAT way - and that was his role in this ....make believe....story telling
of ..... shannan maria gilbert.

I dont know that she ever ran out of Brewers. I honestly now believe
she..... was already deceased...... when Gus brought Pak into it.

Gus brought Pak into it - saying - Pak went off after Shannan
and GPH brought Pak into it when he called Mari and said
"oh your daughter was here...but she just stayed the night and
went off with the driver in the morning"

BOTH men threw Pak under the bus.

why would that be??????

so since i started on this site...very late in the game

am i correct in some how recalling that there have been sleuthing
for my above....reasoning?
thank u.

But Pak himself said he saw her hiding behind the couch on the phone with police and then she ran outside while still on the phone.

But Pak himself said he saw her hiding behind the couch on the phone with police and then she ran outside while still on the phone.

3 magic words.
Just thoughts here.
We have SG's side, sadly we will never hear.
Then we have JB, MP, GC and CPH that we know of.
There is obviously alot to hide from that night.
What makes anybody think the story we have heard is close.
I asked on another thread if anybody knowing the neighborhood and the neighbors knew whether or not JB,GC and CPH would be hanging together. This is why I asked, what if the night never went the way we think?

3 magic words.
Just thoughts here.
I asked on another thread if anybody knowing the neighborhood and the neighbors knew whether or not JB,GC and CPH would be hanging together. This is why I asked, what if the night never went the way we think?

people are crazy and times are strange Bob Dylan

3 magic words.
Just thoughts here.

Then lets go with what we know:

JB's lie detector test was inconclusive. Means, he said, he hadn't his hand in Shannan Gilbert's death and the result on that question was "he doesn't lie". But he also said, he had no intention of having sex with her and didn't lie either, so LE threw the whole thing away as inconclusive because they didn't believe it at all.
But the logical solution to discrepancy is, that he didn't kill SG because SG's death wasn't murder at all. And he had no intention to have sex with her because he is a voyeur and wanted to watch SG having sex with the drifter. Which explains the presence of the drifter in the first place.
Another thing, we know, is, she was last seen leaving for Oak Beach. So the timing is right.
And we have Coletti, who not only saw SG but also an Asian looking guy following her in a black SUV (Brewer's own SUV was white). That leaves us at this time of the night and the low number of Asians in black SUVs in Oak Beach with Pak. Nobody said, Pak actually found SG alive and did anything to her.
But with three persons saying, she was there (Brewer, Gus, Pak) and one more witness pin pointing her not far from Brewer's house (Coletti), chances are high, she was actually there.

It has always amazed me that people has accepted MP's statements about that night and what went on in Brewer's house as "the facts" in the case. We actually have no reliable witnesses. Not Brewer. Not GC who told Nancy Grace he did not let SG in and then changed his story to an elaborate one about letting her in and not MP who said he saw her under the boat and then poof she disappeared into thin air and so basically did he. And then we have no explanation for "the drifter" whatsoever. I would say we absolutely know nothing about that night for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back