Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if you need special clearance to obtain an entire police report?.. I may be able to help if that's the case.. but if fmw's got it.. that's great!

What kind of time frame are we looking at with the police report?

It depends..

Sometimes they request fingerprints/gov't issued ID card before they release a police report to someone within valid reason. However; that's probably not the case for the report. I don't know? fmw?

No response yet. But according to her profile, she hasn't logged on since she last messaged me, which was only once. I hope to God I didn't scare her.

The lack of info for this case is really unconvincing.

The detective didn't say. He did take down my full name & address, so they could keep track of where the info they give out is going. He didn't talk longer because he had to take another call.

The detective didn't say. He did take down my full name & address, so they could keep track of where the info they give out is going. He didn't talk longer because he had to take another call.

I see. Well, hopefully they are able to get a copy for you!

VASHLEY and fmw - YOU ROCK! Can't wait to find out what your courage brings!

I have a letter that I am going to send. This is a copy of it.

To Whom It May Concern:

On January 26th, 1999 a young white female (13 to 18 years old) jumped, fell, or was pushed from a moving vehicle in Pinal County Arizona. After this happened she only lived for one day. She was riding in a car with 2 other people who claimed they didn’t know her. They have been questioned. However nothing became of it. Nearly 9 years have passed and no one has given this young girl a name. Would America's Most Wanted please put her picture and story on the show. I feel by putting her face out there for millions of viewers to see might give her a name and tell her story. I believe that knowing who she is would determine why she died all those years ago and why no one has come forward to claim her. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration
Maricopa County Medical Examiner
Forensic Science Center
701 West Jefferson
Phoenix, AZ 85007

Ph: 602-506-3322
Fax: 602-506-1546 Sincerely Teresa L Larson

I have a letter that I am going to send. This is a copy of it.

To Whom It May Concern:

On January 26th, 1999 a young white female (13 to 18 years old) jumped, fell, or was pushed from a moving vehicle in Pinal County Arizona. After this happened she only lived for one day. She was riding in a car with 2 other people who claimed they didn’t know her. They have been questioned. However nothing became of it. Nearly 9 years have passed and no one has given this young girl a name. Would America's Most Wanted please put her picture and story on the show. I feel by putting her face out there for millions of viewers to see might give her a name and tell her story. I believe that knowing who she is would determine why she died all those years ago and why no one has come forward to claim her. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration
Maricopa County Medical Examiner
Forensic Science Center
701 West Jefferson
Phoenix, AZ 85007

Ph: 602-506-3322
Fax: 602-506-1546 Sincerely Teresa L Larson

beautiful-:blowkiss:

I am so energized by all of you!!!

Praying for a response, for her to have the courage to reply and to remeber the details needed to identify MJD.

I hate to take about seventeen steps backwards but.. :eek:

But did anything ever become of that ring? Did the ME get back to anyone about posting it? Or is she still trying to obtain photos of it, if it didn't get lost? I have been doing some pretty extensive research on that ring, trying to find people who may have shared those initials that she may have gotten the ring from. But it's nearly impossible to contact everyone in Phoenix, who happens to have the initials "D.M.A." and may have had a ring made inset with that 10 years ago!

But I did read that sometimes a person will wear a ring around their neck of a deceased parent/loved one..

But in general.. if she was wearing it around a necklace.. it means it had some significant importance to her, whether it was a boyfriends, parents, a close friend.

And it probably was too big for her fingers so she put it around a necklace because it belonged to someone else at first..

I haven't received a another reply or seen anything new posted on the med examiner's site, and didn't want to seem too pushy asking again so soon.

note to self, lol, I wanted to chase down the reporter who is now a VP at a marketing firm I believe....

I haven't received a another reply or seen anything new posted on the med examiner's site, and didn't want to seem too pushy asking again so soon.

Right. Understandable! Just curious.. :waitasec:

I hate to take about seventeen steps backwards but.. :eek:

But did anything ever become of that ring? Did the ME get back to anyone about posting it? Or is she still trying to obtain photos of it, if it didn't get lost? I have been doing some pretty extensive research on that ring, trying to find people who may have shared those initials that she may have gotten the ring from. But it's nearly impossible to contact everyone in Phoenix, who happens to have the initials "D.M.A." and may have had a ring made inset with that 10 years ago!

But I did read that sometimes a person will wear a ring around their neck of a deceased parent/loved one..

But in general.. if she was wearing it around a necklace.. it means it had some significant importance to her, whether it was a boyfriends, parents, a close friend.

And it probably was too big for her fingers so she put it around a necklace because it belonged to someone else at first..
I've also wondered if we can find out if the ring was bigger or smaller than her hand. It could have been her's and it didn't fit anymore. I agree that it belonged to someone dear to her.

I've also wondered if we can find out if the ring was bigger or smaller than her hand. It could have been her's and it didn't fit anymore. I agree that it belonged to someone dear to her.

Yeah, I was just going to add that. I wish they could tell if it had gotten sized or if it was a "size 9" or something, because I doubt a large sized ring could be worn on her finger. She's my exact size and I wear a 6 1/2.

However, she may have just grown out of the ring.

It's more common for girls to wear their boyfriend's class rings around their neck, presumably she would've worn her class ring around her finger. If it was a class ring, that would narrow A LOT down. So I doubt that is the case or they probably would've figured that out already..

It may have been a gift and bears her initials.. or it could be a family members ring.. or someone who knew her and cared about her enough to let her have it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485