Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer: So that the words "allegedly, supposedly, and according to" don't get over used, all of the following posts are from what the police report says...

Her pimp may have been the same guy who had been arrested for bringing another girl (13 years old) from "back east".

The pimp was from Wisconsin. Maybe we should look into missing/runaways from WI, IL MI, or Canada.

Whoa. So MJD wasn't from AZ originally? (I wonder where they got the Mohave County thing from then?) If she was a prostitute, I wonder if she'd ever been arrested--I guess that would've been the first thing LE would've checked, to see if there was anyone arrested recently and released who matched her description.

So conceivably she may have been part of a child prostitution ring? It sure sounds like that to me. It also sounds like she had Stockholm syndrome and was under the influence of somebody. Here's a list of sites for Canadian missing people:
http://www.safecanada.ca/link_e.asp?category=4&topic=201.

Whoa. So MJD wasn't from AZ originally? (I wonder where they got the Mohave County thing from then?)

So conceivably she may have been part of a child prostitution ring?.

Lindsey's statement said that she (MJD) was happy with her pimp, when Alonzo tried to talk her into going with his "services"...

I just saw the Coral Hall mentions again and thought " Wait, she's from MI, and she would have been 15, too", then I saw the height and weight. 6 inches and 25 lbs. is a little too much of a difference for only a year & couple of months.

I was just thinking of the coral hall thing too.. I really wouldnt mind figuring out a way to check for more information about her.. .. or for them to at least check the dentals or something... alot of things kinda match up and she's not on that list of names of ruled out.. I mean if her grandma was off an inch or or ME was, or the condition of her body made it hard to be accurate!?!?!

does it happen to say anything about the girls teeth? by chance I wouldnt think so but just incase lol

Also, how many people know others' exact weight & height (even their children) at any given time?

I'm reading through the report briefly while I'm here at work, I may be a little slow responding.

I may just need to scan this and post the pdf somewhere, but where?

It happened a little after 2 in the afternoon. Alonzo and Lindsey supposedly were going to Tucson on their way to Miami. They stopped at the Mini Mart, where Lindsey went in. She later saw Alonzo drive off with the girl in the front seat. She paged him to come pick her up (after she was finished in the store).

has a special way of helping make PDF's availabe by links...if you send me everything via emial I'll get it on link for everyone.

She was only 15, she had been turned down for a job at a nearby strip club because of her age.

Is the name of the strip club listed? I wonder what information (name etc.) she had given the people at the strip club.

That friend of mine in Phoenix was a door man at a strip club(s) about that time. Any info you can provide that I can pass on ask him is appreciated. Who knows, maybe he or someone he knows knew her back then.

Got an email back! :woohoo: I am communicating with a couple of you about getting interviewed....please email me (email in siggy) AGAIN if you are interested to be sure we are on the same page and I can give you reporters contact info. ANY AZ LOCALS INTERESTED TO BE PART OF THIS STORY ON WS/MJD PLEASE EMAIL ME!

Hi Christine,Sorry I didn't get back to you, but I was out of town last week andunable to check email. Were you able to find some members of your forumhere in the Phoenix area for me to interview??I do not yet have an air date, but I'm excited to start getting theinterview process started. I also got a call from a Detective Lancasteron the case and I'll be getting back with him today as well.Thanks,

Is the name of the strip club listed? I wonder what information (name etc.) she had given the people at the strip club.

That friend of mine in Phoenix was a door man at a strip club(s) about that time. Any info you can provide that I can pass on ask him is appreciated. Who knows, maybe he or someone he knows knew her back then.

"Le Girls Nude Dance Club"

Coral Hall's nose is really different from MJD's nose. Unless she had a nose job, the facial structure just doesn't match.

Hi all! I'm fairly new to WS and this is one case that I've been keeping up with but just haven't posted on yet. I just wanted to say that you all are doing such a great job trying to help identify MJD. :clap:

If this was my daughter, I'd be honored if people like you were helping me try to find her. Keep up the amazing work and I hope that I can provide some assistance as well. :blowkiss:

I'm reading through the report briefly while I'm here at work, I may be a little slow responding.

I may just need to scan this and post the pdf somewhere, but where?

It happened a little after 2 in the afternoon. Alonzo and Lindsey supposedly were going to Tucson on their way to Miami. They stopped at the Mini Mart, where Lindsey went in. She later saw Alonzo drive off with the girl in the front seat. She paged him to come pick her up (after she was finished in the store).

If you can scan it, send it to Christine2448 and I bet she can set something up so we can all look at it....

OK-duh clearly i posted before i read the thread through...D'oh

So let's take a moment to recap:

MJD had a street name of Carla or Corey, was picked up by Alonzo without LDJ in the vehicle and then he took off with her to make a buy for weed...most likely MJD pointed him to the person selling...might have even been her pimp since that can be encouraged as a package deal...She was pretty heavy with jewelry and she jumped out of the window because, imo, she thought she was being taken against her will somewhere....I am sure this was the case. pretty resourceful girl. No prints on file, so she had not been arrested anywhere before-stop-wait a minute-I wonder if her prints were run nationally or locally???? We need to follow up on this....

I wonder if the ring on a chain had the initials of her pimp-and she was "engaged" which is not uncommon when you have underage girls like this, right? The pimps turn them out, all the while claiming that they love them??

The report must state somewhere who they thought her pimp was.

Christine, can we take this private by any chance only because I think that there are avenues of discussion open to us that we might not want to get into if it is not public information....you know what I mean??

MJD had a street name of Carla or Corey, was picked up by Alonzo without LDJ in the vehicle and then he took off with her to make a buy for weed...most likely MJD pointed him to the person selling...might have even been her pimp since that can be encouraged as a package deal...She was pretty heavy with jewelry and she jumped out of the window because, imo, she thought she was being taken against her will somewhere....I am sure this was the case. pretty resourceful girl. No prints on file, so she had not been arrested anywhere before-stop-wait a minute-I wonder if her prints were run nationally or locally???? We need to follow up on this....

I wonder if the ring on a chain had the initials of her pimp-and she was "engaged" which is not uncommon when you have underage girls like this, right? The pimps turn them out, all the while claiming that they love them??

Christine, can we take this private by any chance only because I think that there are avenues of discussion open to us that we might not want to get into if it is not public information....you know what I mean??

Sorry, I have been out because of severe headaches!.. This is all very interesting information, although I have to say I'm not surprised..

believe09, thanks for the recap!

Did anyone send for the CD of pictures? if not, pm me the info and I will do it....

I have a few thoughts based on what we've seen of the LE report so far.

First of all, we still basically have only the accounts of Alonzo and Lindsey as to what occurred in that car. Don't know about you, but pimps and hookers are not on the top of my list of credible sources! Still, we have to use what we have I suppose. IF MJD was a prostitute, I believe her tatoo was some kind of "brand." IIRC - we have discussed this before. If that was the case, I strongly believe that LE knows whose "stable" she came from. She may not have ever been arrested, but certainly other girls/women belonging to that pimp have been. I really feel that should be pretty simple to trace. Maybe, find the pimp, get her story (wishful thinking!).

Secondly, the fact that she seems to have freaked out - enough to jump out the window - makes me think they gave her some kind of mind-altering substance. If she was a street kid/prostitute, I doubt she was that easy to frighten. Either that or they threatened her somehow. This would also explain why Alonzo and LDJ would be so hesitant to be cooperative - even now.

And last but not least, she was 15. Wow, that just breaks my heart.

BTW - Vashley - good to have you back. Hope you're feeling better. This case gives me a headache everyday!

Welcome Lucy's Mom - looking forward to some new eyes and thoughts here.

And.....FMW - once again, you are our HERO! Thank you for all the new info.

:blowkiss:

MJD had a street name of Carla or Corey, was picked up by Alonzo without LDJ in the vehicle and then he took off with her to make a buy for weed...most likely MJD pointed him to the person selling.

He stated that she jumped into the car after he left the buy.

I wonder if her prints were run nationally or locally???? We need to follow up on this....

The report only says they were run juvenile and adult with negative results. It didn't say where.

They questioned the man that the nearby resident had mentioned was probably the pimp, (already in jail for something else), but he said he knew nothing of the girl, and had only been in town few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member