Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cubby, I have heard nothing. The reporter seemed sincere and said she got 'the go' for the story. I am holding out hope it will all come together. It's so hard waiting. Meanwhile, you all are ROCKIN IT.....keep on sleuthing..you are all making TREMENDOUS progress in the right directions, IMO, FWIW. :blowkiss:

Cubby, I have heard nothing. The reporter seemed sincere and said she got 'the go' for the story. I am holding out hope it will all come together. It's so hard waiting. Meanwhile, you all are ROCKIN IT.....keep on sleuthing..you are all making TREMENDOUS progress in the right directions, IMO, FWIW. :blowkiss:

Thanks Christine. I'm still very confident the story/reported will come together. I thought she mentioned LE needed to get media permission last you posted. I have no reason to doubt her until you hear an official 'no', I'm sure she is busy like the rest of us.

:blowkiss:

I received a response to one of my post on MJD here it is

it looks like she plucked her eyebrows ,which for a white girl is not too common ,i know its very common here in el paso cause most white girls hang out with hispanic girls who always pluck their eyebrows i'm sure missing persons from el paso have been checked

They do make a point maybe she did hang out with live by hispanics alot of them pluck their brows very thin

Maybe she had JUST ARRIVED in Phoenix from running away.
I was also thinking that I dont think she was homeless very long if at all. Here is a new senerio I thought of. I think she was very young and not VERY street smart. Maybe just too trusting of people. She thought she could make it on her OWN. Maybe she wasnt a prostitute YET, and Alonso and Lindsey were RECRUITERS and attempting to make her theirs. I think the argument the Car Salesman saw was these 3, He was trying to get her to be a hooker and she didnt want to. I think is she HAD been Hooking for very long the LE would have recognized her they had Lindsey Pic on their board of prostitutes.

Regarding the CL postings I have done:

I have received a few responses here and there-one nice man offered to take photos of her tattoo and bring them around to the local tat shops...seeing that LE refers to her tat as home-made, I am not sure that will be much help.

He did make a good point regarding her belly piercing-a permission form would have to have been signed for her to get it since she was not of age to sign for herself, most likely. Just another avenue to pursue!!!

I received a response to one of my post on MJD here it is

it looks like she plucked her eyebrows ,which for a white girl is not too common ,i know its very common here in el paso cause most white girls hang out with hispanic girls who always pluck their eyebrows i'm sure missing persons from el paso have been checked

They do make a point maybe she did hang out with live by hispanics alot of them pluck their brows very thin

Maybe she had JUST ARRIVED in Phoenix from running away.
I was also thinking that I dont think she was homeless very long if at all. Here is a new senerio I thought of. I think she was very young and not VERY street smart. Maybe just too trusting of people. She thought she could make it on her OWN. Maybe she wasnt a prostitute YET, and Alonso and Lindsey were RECRUITERS and attempting to make her theirs. I think the argument the Car Salesman saw was these 3, He was trying to get her to be a hooker and she didnt want to. I think is she HAD been Hooking for very long the LE would have recognized her they had Lindsey Pic on their board of prostitutes.

That is VERY stereotypical. Hispanics aren't the only ones that pluck their eyebrows. I'm white. I pluck mine. I know many hispanic women that do not pluck their eyebrows. I know many whites that do. :bang:

That is VERY stereotypical. Hispanics aren't the only ones that pluck their eyebrows. I'm white. I pluck mine. I know many hispanic women that do not pluck their eyebrows. I know many whites that do. :bang:

Yeah I didnt agree with the part about "for white girls it not being common"

But maybe its not common where the person that wrote that is from, maybe where THEY live most white girls dont pluck

HEY A NEW MOVIE TITLE

"WHITE GIRLS DON'T PLUCK" Starring BROOKE SHEILDS

sorry hope I wasnt being steriotypical that wasnt my intent, and I offer my Apologies

Im white and I pluck LOL

Attachments

• brookeshields.jpg
    brookeshields.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 75
Hey check this out I just found this from a news article

"After training at the DA's office, officers know if they see an older man talking to group of girls, the guy is probably recruiting girls," said Alvarez, who was a lead investigator on a case brought to court last week in which a 32-year old pimp was prosecuted for recruiting a 13-year-old girl at a BART station and trafficking her for sex.

Alvarez said BART officials also learned to pay attention to arguments. "It may not be just a male and female arguing," he said. "It might be a pimp trying to recruit a young girl against her will."

Sounds just like this case doesnt it the ARGUING

Oh WOW check this article out from PHOENIX MAY 2008 SHE

Hope turned her first trick at 13, maybe 14. Some things just aren’t clear anymore. He drove up, pointed at her and said, “I want that one.” He bought her young body for $100.

Hope (not her real name), now 18, has been a prostitute for her entire teen life. She can’t remember how many times she’s been raped. “To me, getting raped was just part of the game,” she says.

In five years, she’s had eight pimps, been forced to work while pregnant, lost a baby after getting raped at gunpoint by a “John” (a customer), jumped out of moving cars, had her head smashed repeatedly on a sidewalk, had her nose broken… and those are just the things she remembers. She says she has lost her innocence and her chance to be a normal teenager.

here is a link

http://www.phoenixmag.com/lifestyle/valley-news/200805/fighting-child-prostitution/1/

It goes on to tell about a place in Phoenix that helps these girls. MJD today would be 22-24 maybe so maybe someone from back then is at this place now and would recognize her

This story also tell how they LURE THE GIRLS IN

Hope’s path to prostitution is similar to many others. Molested as a child, (more than 90 percent are), she says her family ignored her cries for help. As the fifth wheel in a step-family of four, she felt unwanted. “I was like the ugly duckling. I was the stepchild. I would get hit…. I was tired of the abuse,” she says.
MAYBE THIS IS WHAT HAPPEND WITH MJD
She left home at 13, met a “boyfriend” who said he loved her, showered her with gifts and coerced her onto the streets. Five years later, she can’t even count how many tricks she’s turned.

Yeah I didnt agree with the part about "for white girls it not being common"

But maybe its not common where the person that wrote that is from, maybe where THEY live most white girls dont pluck

HEY A NEW MOVIE TITLE

"WHITE GIRLS DON'T PLUCK" Starring BROOKE SHEILDS

sorry hope I wasnt being steriotypical that wasnt my intent, and I offer my Apologies

Im white and I pluck LOL

LOL, phenolred! I thought you wrote the comment! :slap: I think I need some more coffee!

I'm pretty sure that most girls/women do SOMETHING with their eyebrows, be it plucking, waxing, shaving, or threading, but you never know... LOL

Oh WOW check this article out from PHOENIX MAY 2008 SHE

Hope turned her first trick at 13, maybe 14. Some things just aren’t clear anymore. He drove up, pointed at her and said, “I want that one.” He bought her young body for $100.

Hope (not her real name), now 18, has been a prostitute for her entire teen life. She can’t remember how many times she’s been raped. “To me, getting raped was just part of the game,” she says.

In five years, she’s had eight pimps, been forced to work while pregnant, lost a baby after getting raped at gunpoint by a “John” (a customer), jumped out of moving cars, had her head smashed repeatedly on a sidewalk, had her nose broken… and those are just the things she remembers. She says she has lost her innocence and her chance to be a normal teenager.

here is a link

http://www.phoenixmag.com/lifestyle/valley-news/200805/fighting-child-prostitution/1/

It goes on to tell about a place in Phoenix that helps these girls. MJD today would be 22-24 maybe so maybe someone from back then is at this place now and would recognize her

This story also tell how they LURE THE GIRLS IN

Hope’s path to prostitution is similar to many others. Molested as a child, (more than 90 percent are), she says her family ignored her cries for help. As the fifth wheel in a step-family of four, she felt unwanted. “I was like the ugly duckling. I was the stepchild. I would get hit…. I was tired of the abuse,” she says.
MAYBE THIS IS WHAT HAPPEND WITH MJD
She left home at 13, met a “boyfriend” who said he loved her, showered her with gifts and coerced her onto the streets. Five years later, she can’t even count how many tricks she’s turned.

VERY good theories!

Hey check this out I just found this from a news article

"After training at the DA's office, officers know if they see an older man talking to group of girls, the guy is probably recruiting girls," said Alvarez, who was a lead investigator on a case brought to court last week in which a 32-year old pimp was prosecuted for recruiting a 13-year-old girl at a BART station and trafficking her for sex.

Alvarez said BART officials also learned to pay attention to arguments. "It may not be just a male and female arguing," he said. "It might be a pimp trying to recruit a young girl against her will."

Sounds just like this case doesnt it the ARGUING

Hey, I was thinking if we can get a picture of Alonzo and a picture of Lipsey, maybe we can email them to the owner of the car dealership and see if he can identify which of the two he saw on TV.

Any ideas where to start? I checked the Arizona and Wisconsin Sex Offender Registries and had no luck there. There IS a Lipsey on the Wisconsin registry that could be KL's brother maybe who was charged with second-degree sexual assault of a child... maybe there is a connection here?

There is another Lipsey in the Illinois registry and another one in Indiana. The Illinois Lipsey was charged with Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault of a 14 year old girl.

The Indiana Lipsey was charged with.... you guessed it "Child Solicitation." Seems like they might have a family business going here. I'm totally unsure if they're even related, but I wanted to put the info out there for you all to look at and draw conclusions from.

Nothing in Minnesota, Michigan, or Iowa (I figured I'd search surrounding states "back east" for more information).

This is going to be a very odd question, but does anyone speak Tagalog/Filipino by any chance? I was googling "KC Slim" and found a message board with the following post:

"shel hi sis...really kelan ba due mo?grabe for excited na kyo? kakatuwa nmn soon ul be a mom na...i saw ur pic eh mukhang babalik din kagad yung body mo after gaving birth kc slim ka tlga e... :D

angel nga pla sis i agree hawig nga ni shel c maritoni f... la lng :D"

Not sure if it means anything, but there are also references to Tucson on the board...

"sweet: sis, parang ang nakakatanggap ng 411 calls ng t-mobile (my phone provider here) is ung tucsoncall center. ung friend ko kasi was calling for a towing service last sat. when mentioned we were calling from phx, sabi nya she's in az rin, tucson nga lang. well anyway, who knows.. baka nga ikaw makausap ko when i next call for help. :)

shel: im so excited to go home!
{Is home Tuscon or Phoenix by any chance???} (lapit na rin naman. about the call center, my boss had to attend a couple of hearings (his license was left hanging due to an investigation being maderegarding substance abuse when he was in college. that's what's holding him up from setting it all up. hehehe.. maloko pala boss ko nung kabataan nya kahit *advertiser censored* laude) nway, he just spoke with me this morning asking me if i have made my mind of coming down there and work. aba, sabi ko nga, di na nya ako dapat tanungin. kung pwede lng mag-empake na, gagawin ko. im still praying all these legal issues would be ok'd.

cookie: oo nga, sila ng bahala sayo. if you know for sure which city you're heading, let me know. my kababata in ontario's asking me to visit her kaya kung dun ka, sakto. miss ka na namin! your kuya's making kamusta if you're well na daw. he remembered kasi may sakit ka.

biebuyog: uy my hubby enjoyed talking to you daw. sensha na inaasar ka nya kay u-know-who. di ba plan ko pang sabihin na high school friend kita kasi pag nalaman na naman nun na dito tayo mag-meet, baka magalit na naman. buti na lang he likes my pex friends. lakas nila shel, cookie, sweet and bie sa kanya eh! sana ma-meet ka rin daw nya when i get home. ill try to catch up with you later sis!

who has bie's new number? havent heard from her in a while."

Here's the link to the forum: http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-133721-p-10.html

Like I said, it's probably nothing but I wanted to get it out there just in case.

As far as the eyebrow thing goes...yes, most women do remove hair from their eyebrows in some way, but that particular shape of brow is very common in the chola subculture of the Mexican American community. That had actually struck me before, but I figured that since Phoenix is a predominately Hispanic city, that eyebriw style may be more common? I myself styled my eyebrows like that when I was 13 (actually I shaved them and drew them back on).

And MJD didn't necessarily have to have her navel pierced professionally, Believe...I have repierced mine at home successfully. If her tattoo was homemade, I doubt she went to a shop to get the piercing...

There is another Lipsey in the Illinois registry and another one in Indiana. The Illinois Lipsey was charged with Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault of a 14 year old girl.

The Indiana Lipsey was charged with.... you guessed it "Child Solicitation." Seems like they might have a family business going here. I'm totally unsure if they're even related, but I wanted to put the info out there for you all to look at and draw conclusions from.

Nothing in Minnesota, Michigan, or Iowa (I figured I'd search surrounding states "back east" for more information).
OMG that one in Indiana is CLOSE TO ME!!!!

and its says his employer is the Motel 6 GREAT where FAMILIES stay with their KIDS!!!!

sorry about the article overload but I just had to post this from Arizona about a documentary film called BRANDED because they brand them with Tattoos or burning

Pimps sell a dream to these girls," a former child prostitute says in the film.

That's exactly how girls police find in the Valley describe what led them into the sex-for-sale business, Schemers said.

"The pimps are very flashy," he said. "They throw around money and promise them jewelry, nice clothes and a better life."

Many girls begin working the streets before they are teenagers, and police say that prostitutes continue to get younger because that age group generates more money.

The film's title is derived from the way many child prostitutes are marked by their pimps, branding them with tattoos or crude scalding irons to mark them as their property.

Is describes NETWORKS OF PIMPS

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/113733

Great article. I just wrote the author, perhaps he can help with the tracing of the blue heart tattoo. Here is the letter I wrote:

Re: Branding

I am a person who lives in Yuma and I have been working with a few sleuths regarding a girl who was killed in January of 1999. We call her Maricopa Jane Doe. She was found after a truck driver witnessed either her jumping out of a moving car or being pushed (driver went to prison for leaving the scene). Unfortunately, no one knows her name. She died the day after the incident without regaining consciousness. She was between the ages of 13-15 years of age. After reading your article, I wondered if anyone interviewed showed their brands. MJD has a blue heart tattoo, hand done not professional. I did not see the special but I think it might be a great starting point for giving this young lady a name and at least allowing her family to know where she is.

A person of interest will be going to court for child solicitation and getting money for prostituting very young girls. He was incarcerated at the time he was interviewed by detectives (he had sent a message to the police, probably attempting to plea bargain for information and he said a man named KC Slim probably brought her into Phoenix from up north). Strange that this man was arrested for exactly what we think had happened to our little MJD.

The POI (as for us fellow websleuthers) is named KL. He will be going to trial in Phoenix under Judge Duncan on July 15th as well as the other people arrested at the same time. We believe KL has information regarding our MJD. Unfortunately, living in Yuma does not make this an easy journey for me or the others. We know he did not have anything to do with her death, however, we believe he did have something to do with her arriving in Phoenix . His last known address is a hotel that is now home to numerous sex offenders (we do this in xxxxxx as well) and was just around the corner from where she was forced into a car or not, conflicting stories, just in front of the AJAX drive in liquor store.

If you could lead me in a direction in which to follow the blue heart tattoo, we may be able to find out who MJD really is. Her case is listed as an Unidentified Person at the ME’s office web site. She was just a baby.

As I said, the person who was involved with her death has done his time. The girl with them moved to WA state and detectives said she didn’t know anything yet she was sitting in the passenger seat where MJD either jumped or was pushed out the window. We only want to know where MJD came from, where she was taken from.

The majority of the people listed as being an ongoing investigation is coming from our group at www.Websleuths.com/forums and look under the title of Maricopa Jane Doe. Any help from you would be greatly appreciated.

I am hoping he will at least email me back or come to WS and check it out for himself.

I also have copies of everyone who is going to trial on July 15th. If someone would start a new thread, I will put the information on that. I am going to TRY to get to Phoenix for this trial. I'm about 200 miles away so I don't want to show up if the trial is still picking jurors.

Is that the federal trial for KL? I know one court date is in August but I don't remember which one. Also somebody on here awhile back said KL was in jail. I did a search and it doesn't show he is incarcerated at this time. If he's not I wonder where he is staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy