Status
Not open for further replies.
Also:

DISPO: REVOKE-IMPRISONMENT/REINSTATE- INTENSIVE
PROBATION
State's Attorney: XXXXXX
Defendant's Attorney: XXXXX
Defendant: Present
A record of the proceedings is made by audio and/or videotape in lieu of a court reporter.
The Court finds that Defendant violated the conditions of probation imposed on
08/14/2000 on the following charge (s):
OFFENSE: Count 1: (amended) Child Abuse
Class 4 Felony
A.R.S. § 13-3623, 701, 702, 801
Date of Offense: on or between 02/26/1999 and 02/27/1999
Non Dangerous - Non Repetitive
OFFENSE: Count XI: (amended) Child Abuse
Class 4 Felony​
A.R.S. § 13-3623, 701, 702, 801

Continued: 9/9/05

MINUTE ENTRY
The Court has read the State’s Motion to Reconsider its July 15, 2005 ruling that
Defendant is not required to register as a sex offender and the Response thereto.
It is Ordered Granting the Motion to Reconsider, vacating the order of July 15, 2005 and
Ordering that the defendant register as a sex offender pursuant to A.R.S. 13-3821 for the crime
of attempted kidnapping.
The Court will not consider the Attorney General’s standing to file a Motion for
Reconsideration. The Court reconsiders its prior order sua sponte.
While the previous judge when sentencing the defendant may have neglected to specifically
order the defendant to register as a sex offender, ARS 13-3821 states “A PERSON who has been
convicted...SHALL...register with the sheriff....” Therefore, the requirement is imposed on the
defendant with or without a specific court order to so register.

First I find out I was driving the exact same car as Alonzo, then today I look at one of my wife's prescriptions from the dermatologist - yep, you guessed it - hydroxyzine HCL...:eek:

Thanks Dee, I read that too fast.... Thanks for the additional info Marstan.
I guess I am a bit surprised they dismissed the charges.

Court and counsel discuss matters.
Based on discussions held on this date,
IT IS ORDERED affirming​
Trial in CR2007-006214-002 DT and Non-Witness
Violation Hearing in CR1999-011879 A on January 24, 2008 at 10:30 a.m. and Trial
Management Conference in CR2007-006214-002 DT and Non-Witness Violation Hearing in
CR1999-011879 A on January 17, 2008 at 8:30 a.m.
in this division to be held in conjunction
with CR2007-006214-001 DT, CR2007-006214-004 DT, CR2007-006214-005 DT and CR2007-

006214-003 DT.
Page2
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED setting​
Status Conference in CR2007-006214-002 DT
and Non-Witness Violation Hearing in CR1999-011879 A for January 10, 2008 at 8:30 a.m.

in this division to be held in conjunction with CR2007-006214-001 DT, CR2007-006214-004
DT, CR2007-006214-005 DT and CR2007-006214-003 DT.
IT IS ORDERED affirming prior custody conditions.​
LAST DAY in CR2007-006214-002 DT REMAINS: 02/27/2008.

2/26/08 Hearing:

9:18 a.m. This is the time set for a Status Conference as to CR 2007-006214-002-DT and
a Non-Witness Violation Hearing as to CR 1999-011879(A).
State's Attorney: L
Defendant's Attorney: D
Court Reporter:​
LET THE RECORD REFLECT​
that the Co-Defendants matters are also heard at this
time. A separate minute entry shall issue as to said Co-Defendants.
The Court is advised that Defendant just received an offer of 25 to 30 years.
Defendant wishes to proceed to trial and Defendant’s State matter will proceed to trial

before Defendant’s Federal matter
The State has advised of a trial conflict of an older, Capital case that would warrant a
continuance of this trial based on the conflict as it is an older, in-custody, Capital case with
multiple defendants.​
IT IS ORDERED​
resetting Trial in CR 2007-006214-002-DT and a Non-Witness
Violation Hearing in CR 1999-011879(A)
for July 15, 2008 at 10:30 a.m. before Judge
Duncan.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED​
setting a Trial Management Conference and to discuss
any trial conflicts in CR 2007-006214-002-DT and a Non-Witness Violation Hearing in CR
1999-011879(A)
for May 28, 2008 at 8:30 a.m. before Judge Duncan.
Counsel and the Defendant are directed to personally appear at the Trial Management
Conference.
Counsel are directed to complete the Trial Management Conference/Joint Pretrial
Statement form and submit the completed form to the Trial Judge before the conference occurs.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED​
that a settlement conference shall be completed no later
than
March 28, 2008.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED​
excluding all time from February 26, 2008 through July
25, 2008 (140 days).
NEW LAST DAY as to CR 2007-006214-002-DT: August 18, 2008.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED​
affirming prior custody orders.

9:30 a.m. Matter concludes

Upon oral motion by counsel for the Defense, and good cause appearing based on the
following grounds:
Defendant's federal case is not resolved.
The Defendant having waived the applicable time limits,​
IT IS ORDERED granting the Motion for Continuance.

2/26/08 Hearing:

9:18 a.m. This is the time set for a Status Conference as to CR 2007-006214-002-DT and
a Non-Witness Violation Hearing as to CR 1999-011879(A).
State's Attorney: L
Defendant's Attorney: D
Court Reporter:​
LET THE RECORD REFLECT​
that the Co-Defendants matters are also heard at this
time. A separate minute entry shall issue as to said Co-Defendants.
The Court is advised that Defendant just received an offer of 25 to 30 years.
Defendant wishes to proceed to trial and Defendant’s State matter will proceed to trial

before Defendant’s Federal matter
The State has advised of a trial conflict of an older, Capital case that would warrant a
continuance of this trial based on the conflict as it is an older, in-custody, Capital case with
multiple defendants.​
IT IS ORDERED​
resetting Trial in CR 2007-006214-002-DT and a Non-Witness
Violation Hearing in CR 1999-011879(A)
for July 15, 2008 at 10:30 a.m. before Judge
Duncan.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED​
setting a Trial Management Conference and to discuss
any trial conflicts in CR 2007-006214-002-DT and a Non-Witness Violation Hearing in CR
1999-011879(A)
for May 28, 2008 at 8:30 a.m. before Judge Duncan.
Counsel and the Defendant are directed to personally appear at the Trial Management
Conference.
Counsel are directed to complete the Trial Management Conference/Joint Pretrial
Statement form and submit the completed form to the Trial Judge before the conference occurs.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED​
that a settlement conference shall be completed no later
than
March 28, 2008.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED​
excluding all time from February 26, 2008 through July
25, 2008 (140 days).
NEW LAST DAY as to CR 2007-006214-002-DT: August 18, 2008.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED​
affirming prior custody orders.

9:30 a.m. Matter concludes

25-30 years as an offer for a plea agreement? What is the maximum for his charges, life?

First I find out I was driving the exact same car as Alonzo, then today I look at one of my wife's prescriptions from the dermatologist - yep, you guessed it - hydroxyzine HCL...:eek:
Your Channeling ALONZO!!! LOL....orrrrrr MAYBE U ARE HIM OMG!!!! :eek: JK

Thanks Dee, I read that too fast.... Thanks for the additional info Marstan.
I guess I am a bit surprised they dismissed the charges.

They dismissed the charges ONLY if he did his time and did not break probation, I believe. They are combining all of the cases.

I believe at this time, KTL is in federal prison but I will also be checking Buckeye prison to see if they have a picture of him. He is still locked up thank goodness.:woohoo:

The other charges of child prostitution and sexual conduct with a minor were dismissed (shown below). :eek: I wonder why........ :confused:

That was amended later and it was a mistake the judge made, continue reading the court papers and it will explain it.

Wow, deal of 25-30 years? Hmmmm......
If KL knows who MJD is... I wonder if they will negotiate if he gives up her name?

FMW63, can you inquire if they would be willing to negotiate with KL if he fesses up her name?
I'm still convinced he had some association with her based on RA's statement to LE, even though he denied it. I'm not convinced that Alonzo and Alonze were complete strangers to one another.

If KL knows who MJD is... I wonder if they will negotiate if he gives up her name?

FMW63, can you inquire if they would be willing to negotiate with KL if he fesses up her name?
I'm still convinced he had some association with her based on RA's statement to LE, even though he denied it. I'm not convinced that Alonzo and Alonze were complete strangers to one another.

U mean Lipsey and Alonzo? I think so tooo..

The detective told me that he thinks that KL, in his current state of big trouble, would probably use whatever bargaining chip he had. So far, he's not admitting to anything.:chicken:

They dismissed the charges ONLY if he did his time and did not break probation, I believe. They are combining all of the cases.

I believe at this time, KTL is in federal prison but I will also be checking Buckeye prison to see if they have a picture of him. He is still locked up thank goodness.:woohoo:

Where is he locked up at? I know he is not in a Federal Prison yet because the charges are still pending. I have done a search and it doesn't show he is incarcerated any place right now. :confused:

Where is he locked up at? I know he is not in a Federal Prison yet because the charges are still pending. I have done a search and it doesn't show he is incarcerated any place right now. :confused:

He's in one of the Phoenix area jails.

Yes, I meant Lipsey and Alonzo... doing too many things at once here, lol.

When I called the main phone number for the jails in Phoenix they told me he was not in jail at this time :confused:

Like I said Hes probably in County Lockup. I know here in indiana you dont show up as in "the system" until you are sentenced and are in STATE Jail

If your in County the indiana dept of corrections wont show you as in jail in indiana.....

However SOME LARGER counties have their OWN website etc showing their county prisoners

Hey maybe he is here in Maricopa County

here is a link
http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModule&mn=Mugshot

they have searchable mugshot but only for 3 days ewwwwe look at the sex crimes people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay