Marilyn Manson Accused of Buying Child's Skeleton, Human Skin Masks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He does a great cover of "Tainted Love", but thats the only song I like of his.

Well, for example, he has a point with MObscene. People go ballistic over a woman's breasts, but the movies are OBSCENELY graphic, the blood and gore are actually obscene.

ETA: And anyway, Rob Zombie is more scarey than either Trent Reznor or Marilyn Manson. Wasn't he in a biker gang at one point, he was an enforcer, wasn't he? The movies he's made....show a disturbed mind. ETA2: Guess it wasn't him that was in the biker gang, but that is the image he puts forth: biker Hellbilly dude.

I've seen a few interviews of Marilyn Manson over the years, and I've been impressed with how articulate he is. Not that I agree with everything he says, but it's refreshing to see someone in the public eye who can actually string a few words together in an engaging fashion.

Have you seen his concert rider at The Smoking Gun? It's actually sort of funny: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstagetour/manson/manson1.html

Heck yeah AC is important in the summer when wearing make-up like that! The last thing you want is sweat showing that you aren't really that pale by making lines in your porcelain finish, or to be turning blue in your skimpy attire in the winter. :crazy:

What a freak! When I was a teengaer and he first gained popularity the rumor about him was that he had some ribs removed so he could perform oral sex on himself on stage. Does anyone know if that is true?

Ha!! I remember that rumor! Don't know if it's true, though.

I don't care for his music but I admire his business savvy. He is a very intelligent man. I think it's all an act.

Personally I love Halloween (and Christmas decor). I like weird, strange and unique things. I would buy some of the things listed, if I could afford them. I do have a real human Chinese skull, a real boar skull and a fake but realistic baboon skull and a few life size skeletons from the anatomical chart company. Starting in August, me and my son start making realistic corpses ( good enough for a movie set)

COOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Halloween decor!! The more realistic-looking, the better!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit
Back