Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SS where do u get 24 Hours? Cl was seen that morning outside. He left she went to the USMC or the LE a few hours later.Which was only she saw the note.
Sorry...I don't even know where I came up with that number. I meant 6-8 hours. It was enough time for him to get away. The neighbor did say she saw him at 6:30 am, but I think there was a dispute over the day or something. (I went back to try to find it, but didn't.)

When I have time I will go back into the records we have and try to put together how long exactly it took Christina to "come forward" with the note after calling for an Atty for herself etc. She should have picked up the phone and dialed 911 the second she read it...but she did not...which is exactly my point!! She waited and stalled until she had given him enough time to get away from Jacksonville.

BTW~ After rereading our first couple of threads, I saw where they found blood spatter on the ceiling, too. Was this in the garage or the bedroom? Did they ever say?

I have been trying to find out:
1. Has the military charged CL with anything?
2. Does the military have to charge him before he returns?
3. Who tries him first?
4. Can the military not charge him for murder until he is returned and then apply the dealth penalty?

I have not been able to get a difinitive answer to any of those questions. I have written to several sources and gotten no answers. If anyone knows where I can look up these answers, I will try to find them.

WDTN TV Dayton, Ohio is reporting today that CL will be returned to the US in 3-4 months and prosecutors say he will not fight extradition.

I'm pretty sure it was the garage, SS. I don't recall that anything was found in the bedroom, was it? Or am I mistaken?

Since Christina is and has been all lawyered up I am pretty sure her lawyer told her exactly what she could and couldn't do when it came to Cesar and contacting him etc.. She ''knew'' she could talk to him and she wouldn't get in trouble for that. She knew she didn't have to tell LE she was talking to him. She knew NOT to send him money. Those are all things one just wouldn't know on their own.

Since Christina is and has been all lawyered up I am pretty sure her lawyer told her exactly what she could and couldn't do when it came to Cesar and contacting him etc.. She ''knew'' she could talk to him and she wouldn't get in trouble for that. She knew she didn't have to tell LE she was talking to him. She knew NOT to send him money. Those are all things one just wouldn't know on their own.
Exactly! It's obvious to me her directions came from the attorney since when it came to asking for money she said "no" but was communicating with him otherwise.

BTW~ After rereading our first couple of threads, I saw where they found blood spatter on the ceiling, too. Was this in the garage or the bedroom? Did they ever say?
I haven't heard anything mentioned about the bedroom having blood spatter on the ceiling.

WDTN TV Dayton, Ohio is reporting today that CL will be returned to the US in 3-4 months and prosecutors say he will not fight extradition.
Thanks but it sounds like the same thing Fox reported on the 15th. At least the story hasn't changed! :)

Just that alone tells me the type of person she is. I don't like her at all. :mad:

Exactly! It's obvious to me her directions came from the attorney since when it came to asking for money she said "no" but was communicating with him otherwise.

I don't see how it not illegal to be in direct communication with a person on the run! Maybe this loophole in the law needs to be changed.

For a person charged with such a crime to be able to gather information on the homefront in reference to LE, media, family members, logistics, etc. should not be allowed, imo. So what if she told him she could not send money online? Does this mean she did not arrange privately with others to do so? Is it right for her to be able to provide him with information on his status?

I am at a loss to see how this is legal and why it is legal.

SS:

I also went back and reread the earlier threads. (Boy, we were hot then, some of the posters I haven't seen in a while). :(:(

In regards to the blood splatter, there was an article which dealt with it coming from the Sheriff, but the article won't come up now.

I remember some mention of blood splatter being found in the "living room" by the luminol spray that was used by LE. We had a discussion for a while on the possibility of Maria running from the living room to the garage......

I will keep looking and see if I can find an official statement that says where blood was actually located at in the house.

Exactly! And I thought it was totally illegal. Actually when I first heard that Christina was emailing together with him I was like oh yeah they got her now! But I was wrong...Who would know that though?

I don't see how it not illegal to be in direct communication with a person on the run! Maybe this loophole in the law needs to be changed.

For a person charged with such a crime to be able to gather information on the homefront in reference to LE, media, family members, logistics, etc. should not be allowed, imo. So what if she told him she could not send money online? Does this mean she did not arrange privately with others to do so? Is it right for her to be able to provide him with information on his status?

I am at a loss to see how this is legal and why it is legal.

Mygirl:

I thought the same thing too! I thought "gotcha" for harboring a fugitive. Even it if was just emailing. SHE KNEW WHERE CL WAS!!

So now I'm wondering if LE made a bargain with her?????

Just think of how much of a coward he is. He ran off because he was scared.. Big bad stellar Marine? haha..I don't think so. Anyway he was a pencil pusher he wasn't in a combat job he just liked to hold the title "Marine''..Freakin wimp.

Oh I bet he excelled during his excruciating tough 13 week training at boot camp and probably mastered his PTs too the entire time he was in. No matter his MOS I have never found a Marine that forgot that training..it becomes entrenched in them.

I imagine he was scared and that would be understandable even if he was totally innocent or guilty. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know he was going to be blamed for this.

Has anyone read Lindell Kay's blog today over at Jacksonville Daily News? A federal government inside source told Lindell they do not believe that Laurean is the father of Gabriel.

So here we go.............another bizarre twist and turn as SB has said and like DA Hudson has stated this case has got more roller coasters than an amusement park.

imoo

Thanks for tracking that down, LD.

Even if they did cut a deal with Christina...that certainly doesn't mean she can continually help CL without LE knowing she is doing it...or it shouldn't be the case, at least. I don't see how this is considered remotely as "cooperating fully with LE" since they did not know of the exchanges without surveillance and a search warrant to get the computers.

Oh I bet he excelled during his excruciating tough 13 week training at boot camp and probably mastered his PTs too the entire time he was in. No matter his MOS I have never found a Marine that forgot that training..it becomes entrenched in them.

I imagine he was scared and that would be understandable even if he was totally innocent or guilty. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know he was going to be blamed for this.

Has anyone read Lindell Kay's blog today over at Jacksonville Daily News? A federal government inside source told Lindell they do not believe that Laurean is the father of Gabriel.

So here we go.............another bizarre twist and turn as SB has said and like DA Hudson has stated this case has got more roller coasters than an amusement park.

imoo
I take "Off the Cuff" with a grain of salt, a Steve Huff he 'ain't :)

I have been trying to find out:
1. Has the military charged CL with anything?
2. Does the military have to charge him before he returns?
3. Who tries him first?
4. Can the military not charge him for murder until he is returned and then apply the death penalty?

I have not been able to get a definitive answer to any of those questions. I have written to several sources and gotten no answers. If anyone knows where I can look up these answers, I will try to find them.

I did read a link on INsessions that said the Mexican authorities must know all charges against him before they will extradite him. They do not like to send suspects back who are going before military tribunals anyway.

The State has first dibs. It happened in the county at large and not within base jurisdiction. The military has a long standing relationship with local and state officials and rarely ever intervenes. While we may think this case is unusual it is not and unfortunately is just another murder case in our country which happens way too often.

We have a very good working relationship with Mexico and imo there will never be a back door charge by another agency or a death penalty case once he is returned. To appear as if we fooled them into returning him and then do what we know they do not approve of would greatly damage that working relationship. Cesar Laurean is not the only fugitive that we are going to want Mexico to give up and extradite back so all parties will respect and proceed openly and above board to see he is returned and be as good as their word when they are required to list all charges against him.

JMOO

I take "Off the Cuff" with a grain of salt, a Steve Huff he 'ain't :)

Oh I think he is pretty sharp. I like his integrity too.........he knew all about the FED raid on Christina's sister's house but chose to withhold that information to protect the investigation at the time. That would have been a very big news story for him. This shows me why he has so many sources.......they know he is guarded in what he reports even when he is aware of it.

imoo

Oh I think he is pretty sharp. I like his integrity too.........he knew all about the FED raid on Christina's sister's house but chose to withhold that information to protect the investigation at the time.

imoo
Well, anyone who was reading the postings prior to "Off the Cuff" had already read the post by the person who saw the raid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill
Back