Mark Hawkins *Updated*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What's also really interesting to me about Mark H. is that HE contacted LE. If I understand that correctly.

I'd always assumed they tracked him down.

Maybe it's no big deal as he knew they would be getting in touch with him at some point. But it makes me wonder (if my theory is correct about him being bio-dad) if he didn't put two and two together...

He and his mom may not be the kind of people to screech all over the media and that's a good thing. Their silence doesn't factor into this for me. They may be extremely private and extremely upset. We just haven't heard a word.

Or maybe it's nothing and he decided to do the right thing, since his name was involved, identify himself and offer to work with LE just because he was horrified at the situation.

This is going to be so interesting when and if the details are revealed.

Yeah, and he also figured out that ICA was talking about some kind of future with him while she was shackin' up with TL, et al.

It seemed like he really cared about Caylee - more than one can say about ICA.

I think we may be missing more interviews in regards to MH..Sept 2008

In Sept 2008 FBI Savage and I think OCSO Irvwin, went to Cali to interview the Padilla crew AND Mark Hawkins..then a few weeks later he comes to Orlando.

Hmmmmm....multiple interviews...the later one was probably in relation to the wiring...and the former one possibly determined that a wiring was necessary. Hmmmmmm.

What's also really interesting to me about Mark H. is that HE contacted LE. If I understand that correctly.

I'd always assumed they tracked him down.

Maybe it's no big deal as he knew they would be getting in touch with him at some point. But it makes me wonder (if my theory is correct about him being bio-dad) if he didn't put two and two together...

He and his mom may not be the kind of people to screech all over the media and that's a good thing. Their silence doesn't factor into this for me. They may be extremely private and extremely upset. We just haven't heard a word.

Or maybe it's nothing and he decided to do the right thing, since his name was involved, identify himself and offer to work with LE just because he was horrified at the situation.

This is going to be so interesting when and if the details are revealed.

jennyb, I am thinking exactly the way you have been thinking. Something is going on with this, and I can't wait to see his interviews, and hear the wiretap. :great:

jennyb, I am thinking exactly the way you have been thinking. Something is going on with this, and I can't wait to see his interviews, and hear the wiretap. :great:

I love these late surprises. Like the diary, thought that was a moot issue and then BAM! Whether they wind up using it or not, it was a real shocker.

And now this with Hawkins...

And I think there will be more.

Holy Toledo mitzi!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6183745&postcount=190"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Mark H (aka The Military Guy)[/ame]

Thanks for the post linked above Purple Iris.
I never made that connection regarding CA's 'I already lost one comment'. Verllee interesting!

The important reminder you brought up, that I had totally forgotten about, is that the FBI has different rules in regard to the Sunshine Laws. Like you said, maybe that's why this info is still under wraps. Maybe because it was a missing child case prior to December and authorities had to go out of state that fell under the FBI umbrella.

Do we think the FBI did DNA testing and this is not subject to the Sunshine Law? Wouldn't it be subject to the rules of discovery and sharing with the defense?

I wonder if there are any others who were wired, that we don't know about. My guess is no, but wishful thinking :)

BBM My wish would be for Annie to have been wired that night she had a sleep-over with Casey, and Cindy.

I love these late surprises. Like the diary, thought that was a moot issue and then BAM! Whether they wind up using it or not, it was a real shocker.

And now this with Hawkins...

And I think there will be more.

Holy Toledo mitzi!

Yes, we are still in just hearings and getting some shockers. I thought I knew just about everything about this case, then these new lightening bolts hit us - Hosey and ICA taking a stroll on the first night, Lee's testimony, and the information about Mark H. just slipped in there pretty casually.

It's a beautiful thing!

I wonder if there are any others who were wired, that we don't know about. My guess is no, but wishful thinking :)

I'm thinking No as well...but for what it's worth..JP Chatts LE interviews or depos (if there are any) have not been released...

Did he attend the get together at the Anthony home with Ricardo?

Do we think the FBI did DNA testing and this is not subject to the Sunshine Law? Wouldn't it be subject to the rules of discovery and sharing with the defense?

:twocents: IF, and that's a BIG IF, the question is MH and HIS DNA.....his profile sample and more than likely his pattern profile already exists in the (AFIP) :great: Armed Forces Institute of Pathology or more correctly, (AFRSSIR):great:
Armed Forces Repository of Specimen Samples for the Identification of Remains. ( :floorlaugh: Ya gotta LOVE how scientists/bureaucrats ADORE acronyms & big names!:floorlaugh:)
It's a :maddening: MANDATORY :maddening:requirement of ALL :rocker:military members :rocker:, heck the ARMY :rocker: even has a special computer program (MEDPROS) that "tracks" compliance of soldiers regarding his/her response to regulations (vaccinations, DNA sample, physicals etc.).

A query MAY BE made into the database by legal action but like the CODIS database, NOT BY SHEER "interest" or "whatever whim". Access is VERY tightly regulated, privacy is held to the strongest standard.......SO what I'm :innocent: basically saying is LE or the OCME could NOT "call up" and ask for Caylee's profile to be compared with the ENTIRE CODIS or AFRSSIR database without "cause"! :maddening: And the public curiosity doesn't reach the level of cause! :maddening:

PS: discharged Military :rocker: may request that the database be modified as in "TAKE ME OUT!" but any re-ups get re-tested! :truce:

Hmm... they may have if Mark H admitted to having sex with Casey around the time Caylee was conceived in the Fall of 2004

HHMMM not sure if he was married at the time,
Lee dated Mark's ex in 2006 while the two were separated.

I don't know how far back Casey, Marine Mark, Tara, & Lee go
Anyone remember HOW they knew each other?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3006225&postcount=12"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ping Map for July 15, 2008 - Discuss that day only[/ame]

Not sure if linking this right- found this on pings- call from Mark H on 7/15 to ICA.....still looking for the other texts- has anyone refound them?

Casey must have been livid when she learned Mark H, like ex-boyfriend TonE, co-operated with LE and agreed to be wired..then...going to Baez's office and to her house WIRED!!!

Now these 2 are Agents of the State. right?

This was briefly mentioned in court - did anyone catch a clip of ICA's face? I would love to see that....

QUOTE=LambChop;6190207]If MH were apprehensive about meeting with JB and KC in October of 2008 and worried that KC would somehow implicate him as having taken Caylee would he be within his rights to ask to wear a wire for his own protection. And who would he mostly likely go to to get permission to record his conversation, local LE, FBI or the military? Obviously if he wore the wire he had some fears.[/QUOTE]

quoting Lambchop from the lawyer thread- interesting point- could this even have been at NCIS suggestion-to cover him from being implicated in some bizzarre future plot ICA could come up with?

I have a feeling his wire transcript is going to be important....JB seems very very hyped up when he mentioned it and SA stomped on it really quickly. jmo

Okay, so I really need to get a life! LOL

KC and MH had 74 hits on this doc http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5064604/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716

So, here they are!

markandkccallpart1.jpg

markandkccallpart2.jpg

markandkccallspart3.jpg

markandkccallpart4.jpg

markandkccallpart5.jpg

markandkccallpart6.jpg

Markandkccallpart7.jpg

Analyze away!!!!!!!!!! :great::woohoo::great::fence:

:banghead: I knew someone would ask if I didn't include them!

Maybe tomorrow after the hearing. That military time is enough to set me over the edge! LOL And thanks, glad you liked it!

:banghead: I knew someone would ask if I didn't include them!

Maybe tomorrow after the hearing. That military time is enough to set me over the edge! LOL And thanks, glad you liked it!

Military time is easy really...

From Midnight to 12:59PM it is basically the same as "normal" time.

From 1:00PM to Midnight just add "12"

1:00PM = 1300hrs
2:00PM = 1400hrs

etc...

Hope that helps and thanks again

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics