Mark Hawkins *Updated*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes I'm aware of that. I'm not aware of why the military would have any say in a civilian case such as this one. MH is not being charged with anything - he hasn't committed a crime. He'd have to get time off to attend the trial but beyond that, what do you or anybody think the military has to do with the case? :waitasec:

Unlike CA who doesn`t want to speculate and then does so wildly, I`m going to speculate big time......
If MH had done a DNA test and it was discovered he was the father of a murderd child in an open investigation, would the military have cooperated out of respect to him as a grieving parent?

Yes I'm aware of that. I'm not aware of why the military would have any say in a civilian case such as this one. MH is not being charged with anything - he hasn't committed a crime. He'd have to get time off to attend the trial but beyond that, what do you or anybody think the military has to do with the case? :waitasec:
When any Military active duty member is charged with a crime or have to go to court for whatever, the Military usually request jurisdiction. Basically I think the legal rumblings is something to the Active duty member is the property of the USMC

MH's sister broke LA's heart if I remember correctly. LA wrote that long thing on his myspace page about her.

Oh, I hope we do get to hear those wired conversations.

Unlike CA who doesn`t want to speculate and then does so wildly, I`m going to speculate big time......
If MH had done a DNA test and it was discovered he was the father of a murderd child in an open investigation, would the military have cooperated out of respect to him as a grieving parent?

IMO it would be up to his commander. In the case of being a witness in a trial, I can't imagine them not cooperating with the wishes of a civilian court. As far as MH being Caylee's bio goes, I'm not sure how they'd handle that as she wouldn't be listed as a dependent in his records. Again, I believe it would be up to his commander.

When any Military active duty member is charged with a crime or have to go to court for whatever, the Military usually request jurisdiction. Basically I think the legal rumblings is something to the Active duty member is the property of the USMC

Has MH been charged with a crime? Also, if a crime is committed outside of military property, I believe the civilian police are in charge of any investigation but, of course, it will affect the person's career if they are found guilty. Let's say a soldier gets a DUI off post by the Fayetteville police. He will deal with the city regarding the DUI and will have to deal with his unit commander too and will be told he basically just screwed up his career. In a way he'll receive dual punishment (whereas if you work for IBM they may never find out) but any fines and services will be for the city.

MH's sister broke LA's heart if I remember correctly. LA wrote that long thing on his myspace page about her.

Oh, I hope we do get to hear those wired conversations.

I just tried to find the IM's KC had with MH but was unable to find them easily. Your post reminds me - was it MH's sister or his ex wife that Lee had a relationship with? Come to think of it, didn't CA say something once that sounded as if Caylee might have had a younger half brother? That could mean that Lee fathered a child or that MH fathered Caylee if that's true. I remember something about this though. The woman's name begins with a 'T' I think - Tara or something. KC responded to her name once in a way that sounded like she felt negative toward her iirc.

IMO it would be up to his commander. In the case of being a witness in a trial, I can't imagine them not cooperating with the wishes of a civilian court. As far as MH being Caylee's bio goes, I'm not sure how they'd handle that as she wouldn't be listed as a dependent in his records. Again, I believe it would be up to his commander.

Has MH been charged with a crime? Also, if a crime is committed outside of military property, I believe the civilian police are in charge of any investigation but, of course, it will affect the person's career if they are found guilty. Let's say a soldier gets a DUI off post by the Fayetteville police. He will deal with the city regarding the DUI and will have to deal with his unit commander too and will be told he basically just screwed up his career. In a way he'll receive dual punishment (whereas if you work for IBM they may never find out) but any fines and services will be for the city.
NO my son is being wrongfully accused of a crime now (not serious) a girl stalker who my son said harsh things to her in order to get her away from him. She went and said he did this or that....big lie and he can prove it but guess what, still going to trial. His commander backs him he just went to court...she never showed up, SA said...Oh she is on vacation. DOH! THen SA stated that the Military wants jurisdiction so he this is still in the works. Judge gave a continuance :banghead:

Yes Military will often times when active duty is charge want to carry the case over to the military side and in most cases it is granted to the Military.

I just tried to find the IM's KC had with MH but was unable to find them easily. Your post reminds me - was it MH's sister or his ex wife that Lee had a relationship with? Come to think of it, didn't CA say something once that sounded as if Caylee might have had a younger half brother? That could mean that Lee fathered a child or that MH fathered Caylee if that's true. I remember something about this though. The woman's name begins with a 'T' I think - Tara or something. KC responded to her name once in a way that sounded like she felt negative toward her iirc.
Her name is Tara and she's Marks ex. Here's the myspace postings......have fun :) http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5395527/Lee-Anthony-Myspace-Blogging

I wonder if there was any slam dunk evidence revealed in Hawkins' wired conversations? Was the house bugged? The phones? This just got more interesting.

The gal's name is Tara, and, she was Mark Hawkin's wife at the time that Lee was dating her; then went back to Michigan to Hawkin's when she left Lee.

In Lee's MySpace ranting to her, he goes on about her having an abortion, against his knowledge.
Once she went back to Michigan, she then left Hawkin's and hurriedly married a differant guy.

In one of the taped jail visits, Cindy asks Casey if she has talked to Tara, which she replies, yes, but it has been awhile ago. {though with Casey, that could have meant the day before or a week?}
Cindy goes on to ask if she "heard the kids in the background". Casey told her yes, but that she had not talked to the kids.

After reading Lee's MySpace page, I wondered if the abortion story was a lie to Lee - and the Anthony's found out about it later.
If this gal was married, her husband's name would have automactically have been listed as the father without question. Basically, leaving the Anthony's out in the cold.

Leaves the comment that Cindy said outside the jail that one day, "I've already lost one, I will not loose another" another meaning; which I also put together at the time of the MySpace posting find.

I used to have that, and I posted it one time on another site, but can't find it now. However, I know that it has been posted here as well.

As far as NCIS goes, with him being active military, whether they would have automatically intervened, I don't know.
But, given how this was unfolding, he would have been smart, IMO, to himself gone to them when he found out that LE and the FBI were on their way out to California to chat him up on a personal basis.
Not any differant than the Grund's or Amy or anyone else hiring representation for themselves.
And, the military would trump the FBI {?}, and if the info that he got from being wired is bombshell, earth shattering, then, again, IMO, any depo's and interviews would have been held on to by the military before being turned over to the FBI. The info could have been "shared" via personal conversation or phone, IMO, but, held on to.
And, I'm sure, with being wired, that NCIS or JAG, along with the local authorities would have been sitting somewhere close by, just as when Tony L wore his wire so they could listen in on real time.

As we have heard Baez cry many times, "The FBI, the FBI, the FBI".
Last week, MuzicMan picked up documents and cd's, and, one of the last cd's said Mark Hawkin's.

With Casey's grand jury indictment, and the timing of Hawkin's leave back to Florida, I bet ya he got something that was used for the hearing. The military is going to "protect" their man, regardless of what the state wants. In this case, it may have just worked to the states advantage.

This should be a GOOD page turning interview and wired up session.

Which leads me to Mallory, and the "disappearance of her interviews and depo's". Wouldn't it be a wild card if she was also wired at some point in time.

Just a hopeful thought.
Boy, talk about Cindy and George REALLY blowing over that when they have taken her into the family fold.

Then, just to add a little something else into the mix, IF Hawkin's tested and turned out to be the father, you bet JAG and NCIS would be ALL over this for the benefit of Mark Hawkin's.
Casey made it really clear that she had something important to tell Hawkin's in those private IM's that e-mails that they were having, shortly before she pounced on Tony L.

Hawkin's was of the impression that they were getting back "together". He tells Casey in an IM or e-mail, that he had already spoken to his mother about it, that she was happy, told him he'd never know unless he gave it a try, etc. He goes on to tell how happy he is that he is going to be able to be a father to Caylee, watching her grow up, etc.

So, in closing, IF Hawkin's is the proven father, and, IF for some reason Casey takes a walk, at least Mark Hawkin's as the father could file a civil suit against both Casey and her parents and put a stop to any money that they would cash in on when this is finally over, IMO.

I hope, I hope, I hope.........

Copied from the MH/ICA emails:

To:"casey anthony" <caseyomarie@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: &&&&&i think i
just poped the best kettle corn ever no peices were burnt speeking of whcih how do you like your marshmellow cooked ? i like
mine brown and crusty on the outside but melted in the inside the perfect marshmellow
On 7/23/07, mark hawkins <hawkins.XXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com> wrote: yes the adress is LCPL Hawkins XXXXXXXXXXXXX lol its wierd but it works . I cant stop smiling i have to be honest ive always though of you somethign more i jst had to
be patient and wait for te right time in my life and i think that time is now
and ya know whats great about it is that for once im
happy and i know who i am and what i want out of life
On 7/23/07, casey anthony <caseyomarie@yahoo.com >wrote: you are seriously one of the sweetest guys i have ever met, in my
entire life... and it's funny. for years, i always looked at you as just my "friend", and lately, it's been so much more. i care about you
a lot too, i always have. i just can't wait for you to come back home, and to see what happens. and dude, stay away from the
coffee! haha. question... do you have an address that i can send something to????
mark hawkins <hawkins.md@gmail.com >wrote: ive had three cups of coffee and im bouncing off the walls wooohoooooo ive
downloaded a **** load of music and movies so ill be on here till you get on or till i pass out
On 7/23/07, mark hawkins <hawkins.md@gmail.com >wrote: oh i can beleive i see it its amazing how cute shes gottin since te last
time i saw her shell be beautiful just like her mother .You have no idea how much ive missed talking to you. i care about you alot
and i hope that maybe this could be something and i only hope that i can be an amazing male role model for your daughter
On 7/22/07, casey anthony <caseyomarie@yahoo.com >wrote: take me home, huh??? haha. maybe we can arrange that! you
won't believe how HUGE caylee is. growing more and more everyday. i'll try and teach her something funny to say to you,
between now, and the time you FINALLY get your *advertiser censored* home.

Based on thier emails It appeared they were just friends up until this point 7/2007. MH also states "YOUR" daughter. If he were the father and he knew he was, I would expect him to say "our daughter." That, and the fact that they both indicate they were only friends up until now, to me shows he's not the bio dad.

MH wearing a wire is a juicy detail indeed. Is anyone else considering that this is the guy GA says came over to the house to eat, seemed like a nice guy and that this was the first time the As had met him? It would seem to fit with the timeline.
Praying we get our hands on these transcripts soon and I agree with others that we have not seen anything regarding this because the Feds were brought in. Go Agents for Caylee!

Copied from the MH/ICA emails:

Based on thier emails It appeared they were just friends up until this point 7/2007. MH also states "YOUR" daughter. If he were the father and he knew he was, I would expect him to say "our daughter." That, and the fact that they both indicate they were only friends up until now, to me shows he's not the bio dad.

That's the thing. I don't think Caylee's father, whether Mark Hawkins of someone else, was ever told that they were the father of Caylee.

I've been looking at the picture of Mark Hawkins and really couldn't say either way. Caylee looks so much like Cindy, imo. I would not rule him out on being Caylee's father based on looks alone though.

I also think, Oh. My. Goodness. What if Caylee was Mark's biological daughter? His poor mother, which would make it Caylee's grandmother, knew both Casey and Caylee, but didn't know that it was her granddaughter because Cindy (and Casey?) decided that they didn't want a father in Caylee's life and by connection, no other grandparents. How horrible! So I hope that this speculation isn't true. This poor woman, Mark's mother, even seen Casey during those "31 days." Can you imagine?

But again, IF Mark is Caylee's biological father, I do not believe they found out until a DNA test had come back... and that was after Caylee's death. I could see him wanting to do anything in his power to help his daughters killer (her mother) to pay for what she has done. Since he couldn't be there for her in her life... he had to be there for her in death. You know?

Maybe it was something as simple as LE wiring MH to get out of Casey what she planned on telling him? The important thing she needed to tell him, but could only tell him in person?

This is going to drive me crazy until I find out. :banghead:

Do we have an exact date of MH visit?

ETA: Oct 10, 2008 was date listed of "recording." Not sure if that is a recording with a wire, or a recording possibly made at OCSO

Question: If MH depo was taken in Calf or anywhere but Florida - who would hold right to releasing that info? IE: would it be the state of Fl and available under sunshine or fall under the rules of the state in which it occurred?
Part 2: If a depo were taken on a military facility - would that mean that the military has control on the release of it and timing? (If so, could this have been a brilliant move by SA office to do it this way to delay its release as long as possible?)

That's the thing. I don't think Caylee's father, whether Mark Hawkins of someone else, was ever told that they were the father of Caylee.

I've been looking at the picture of Mark Hawkins and really couldn't say either way. Caylee looks so much like Cindy, imo. I would not rule him out on being Caylee's father based on looks alone though.

I also think, Oh. My. Goodness. What if Caylee was Mark's biological daughter? His poor mother, which would make it Caylee's grandmother, knew both Casey and Caylee, but didn't know that it was her granddaughter because Cindy (and Casey?) decided that they didn't want a father in Caylee's life and by connection, no other grandparents. How horrible! So I hope that this speculation isn't true. This poor woman, Mark's mother, even seen Casey during those "31 days." Can you imagine?

But again, IF Mark is Caylee's biological father, I do not believe they found out until a DNA test had come back... and that was after Caylee's death. I could see him wanting to do anything in his power to help his daughters killer (her mother) to pay for what she has done. Since he couldn't be there for her in her life... he had to be there for her in death. You know?

Maybe it was something as simple as LE wiring MH to get out of Casey what she planned on telling him? The important thing she needed to tell him, but could only tell him in person?

This is going to drive me crazy until I find out. :banghead:

BBM

And that IMO was part of the problem.

I also agree whoever bio dad is I don't believe they were told either. What a shame. :(

Didn't ICA tell MH she was going to go out to Calif to see him? Maybe she told him Caylee wouldn't be with her before she murdered her.

Although, she could have lied, like she always did, about where Caylee was.
Whatever it is, it's something big enough for JB to bring it up in court . . .
moo

hmmmmm. Tiki is very curious now.

It sure did HF!!!!

Here's the As computer forensic reports. I found emails between them but no IMs so far.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_computer_report.pdf

Thank you. That's a great link and that is the communication between KC and MH that I remember reading. I should have said that I think they were IMs.
I get the various forms of communication mixed up - IMs, MS, FB, texts and I totally forgot about emails (even though that's the only form I use!).

Therefore, there probably aren't any IMs. Hope you haven't been looking too hard. :eek::redface:

I wonder if there was any slam dunk evidence revealed in Hawkins' wired conversations? Was the house bugged? The phones? This just got more interesting.
I'm praying that at 4:58pm today new discovery will be released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back