Mark Hawkins *Updated*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure if you guys noticed...but the mayfield myspace link above under friends list is caylee is missing 24 yrs old orlando, fl *casey's myspace, says last login 5/20/2010! How is that possible?

ICA gave her passwords to LA.

bumping ~ JB brought up MH's name in court today while questioning GA.
JB stated that MH had been wired in October 2008. I don't recall hearing about this before.

JP didn't allow further questioning pertaining to MH because the wiring took place in October 2008. The motion being covered in court covered up until August 15th.
I'm wondering why JB brought this up. My guess would be something about the wiring of MH being before the date of KC's official arrest pertaining to Caylee's homicide if that's true.

The silence surround him has been a thorn in my side for two and a half years. I was dumbfounded today when JB said that about him wearing a wire. What really interests me, though, is even before LDB objected, George made no attempt to answer whether or not he knew. So... DID he know, or was he being surprised with that information today and had to think back... what did I say to him?

I found this velly interesting myself. Boy that subject was dropped like a hot potato! JB messes up once more, or did he???? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. There is always so much drama huh?

I found this velly interesting myself. Boy that subject was dropped like a hot potato! JB messes up once more, or did he???? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. There is always so much drama huh?

I don't think he messed up. He I think wanted one of two things, or maybe both. He wanted the info out to the public. Or he wanted to rattle GA's cage a bit about info he may not have known.

He just wants everyone to think there is some big conspiracy against him and Casey.

I don't think he messed up. He I think wanted one of two things, or maybe both. He wanted the info out to the public. Or he wanted to rattle GA's cage a bit about info he may not have known
He just wants everyone to think there is some big conspiracy against him and Casey.

Mostly about him ,cuz KC is guilty and sitting in jail ,after all :maddening:

For the record and to refresh my memory, KC was officially charged with Caylee's murder on October 14, 2008, even though she was arrested on July 16, 2008, as a result of everyone finding out Caylee was missing, had been missing for 31 days, and no one knew where Caylee was. KC was arrested on July 16, 2008, under different charges.

Link to October arrest information ~
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2965551&highlight=October+2008#post2965551

Is the defense trying to say that any evidence between July and October should not be admissible as evidence in KC's trial? So, if MH's interview was hypothetically conducted on October 8, it should not be admissible? That's insanity.

I believe the question/issue wasn't allowed because it went outside the scope of the direct examination since JB was on re-direct he could not bring up new issues except to impeach.

I believe the question/issue wasn't allowed because it went outside the scope of the direct examination since JB was on re-direct he could not bring up new issues except to impeach.

Understood but the info was new to my ears, that is, that MH had been brought into the case and was wired (I have to go back to see if JB got out when and where). I know he's on the witness list but his interview transcript has not been released in discovery. :waitasec:

Why would this be?

Who "wired" MH? If it were LE and was considered evidence it would have had to have been released in discovery. Or did MH record the conversations himself which is may not be legal to release. Not sure what SA was saying in their objection.

Who "wired" MH? If it were LE and was considered evidence it would have had to have been released in discovery. Or did MH record the conversations himself which is may not be legal to release. Not sure what SA was saying in their objection.

It's not 100 percent clear. It was only said today by JB as he was questioning GA. The Judge didn't allow the questioning because the wiring took place in October (the motion being discussed was dated up until 8/15/08). It sounded as if MH was wired in cooperation with LE - similar to how TL was. I'm curious too, as I mention above, what evidence escapes discovery (if it does) and why.

I remember FBI Savage and LE went to California in Sept 2008 to interview Padilla and crew and Mark Hawkins
I did not hear that Hawkins came to Orlando in October (what a revelation that he was co-operating with LE just like TonE and he was wired when he went to the A's home and Baez's office)

Did they mention what DATE Mark H came in October? Was Casey out on Bond still?

I find it curious that Mark H went to visit the A's and Baez at his office..
Wonder what they had to talk about? Why Casey was texting him telling him she had something to tell him and that she was planning on going to see him in Cali????

Can't wait for his LE interview to come out in the Sunshine:sunshine:

Now it has be curious as to why JP Chatt's LE interview has not been released

:welcome:

I remember FBI Savage and LE went to California in Sept 2008 to interview Padilla and crew and Mark Hawkins
I did not hear that Hawkins came to Orlando in October (what a revelation that he was co-operating with LE just like TonE and he was wired when he went to the A's home and Baez's office)

Did they mention what DATE Mark H came in October? Was Casey out on Bond still?

I find it curious that Mark H went to visit the A's and Baez at his office..
Wonder what they had to talk about? Why Casey was texting him telling him she had something to tell him and that she was planning on going to see him in Cali????

Can't wait for his LE interview to come out in the Sunshine:sunshine:

Now it has be curious as to why JP Chatt's LE interview has not been released

???

5. CD-R- NClS / Mark-Hawkins recorded on 10/10/08
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6129420&postcount=208"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

Understood but the info was new to my ears, that is, that MH had been brought into the case and was wired (I have to go back to see if JB got out when and where). I know he's on the witness list but his interview transcript has not been released in discovery. :waitasec:

Why would this be?

Definitely agree. So little has been released officially about MH, the little tidbit that he was at some point wired and around the A's is fascinating....

Definitely agree. So little has been released officially about MH, the little tidbit that he was at some point wired and around the A's is fascinating....

Yes Fascinating!!

Oh and BTW

:welcome:

I'm really curious as to why we've haven't seen this MH wire stuff yet. I suppose the reason we haven't seen it is because it is part of the parallel investigation. What I really find interesting is that JB knew about MH being wired. So how does JB know about it, if it was never released in discovery. I mean if it was released as part of discovery we would have it right?:waitasec:

I have to say, with JB knowing about this MH stuff, it surprises me. I honestly thought his head was more in the sand than this. I thought he was just coasting, not doing any real work. He is obviously more "up to speed" at least in some areas...
Still the fact that he is trying to get everything thrown out based on technicalities shows he has jack-diddly-poo to help his client in any substantial way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back