Mark Hawkins *Updated*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They do not need the wiretap, they have MH's testimony. He can testify in court. jmo

Bold mine.

True...but I was thinking about the tape of MH's visit w/KC at her home. Remember how light-hearted KC was when Tim M. was first at the Anthony home? He said she was flitting around like a "cheerleader"....all smiles and happiness. I would venture a guess that the tape that MH obtained, was equally incriminating as to KC's attitude. She was probably all over him, and chatting happily to him. That tape will go a long way with the jury to show that KC is nowhere near a "worried mom" with a missing daughter. I think because the FBI implemented the wiring, they simply haven't turned it over "physically" to OCSO yet, in order to avoid the Sunshine Laws...and why do you suppose that is?

Answer: Because there is something on that tape that the SA will use to their advantage in the trial, and you better believe that OCSO and the SA have already listened to said tape, just don't have it in their possession. *big grin* :)

I agree Mitzi

So it was given to the Defense about three weeks ago. Hopefully we'll hear it in a doc dump soon!

Hello :)

I am not sure if my experience with the Navy can clear up any questions as to his involvement, or the NCIS, but I do have some ideas.

When I was in the Navy, my chain of command liked knowing what was going on with everybody.. meaning the things that affect job performance, morale, or needing leave time. My commander did NOT like surprises.

So if I was MH, the first thing I would have done when the news broke would be to inform my chain of command, and explain my concerns on how the situation could affect me. And in the aftermath in all the finger pointing all the Anthony's did.. I would have told my commander "B*tch be 'bout to pin this on ME!"

AND also.... The Marines come under direction of the Department of the Navy during times of war. To my knowledge, they do not have their own investigative branch, such as NCIS.

One more thought, I'm sorry:

So I'm guessing that MH was contacted by OCSO, and probably wanted him to cooperate on getting some information, and with him being an Active Duty Marine, the NCIS also assisted (all speculation of course.)

Which may also have some strategic purposes, I think I remember hearing that feds can give up their evidence whenever they feel the need, not necessarily conforming to sunshine laws. ~ maybe I need corrected on that :)

I mentioned earlier, that there may be something on that secret taping that Cindy told Mark also when she was driving him to their home, and then also taking him back to where she was dropping him off.

At any rate, I so believe that there is something useable on that wire tapped info, IMO.

Sorry about that, I can't reply to the post for some reason. IMO, I highly doubt that she would have said something to incriminate herself to MH, the key is Dominic.........MOO

I agree...and even Mark H. said she didn't talk about Caylee's disappearance...but I was thinking more like how her attitude was, or other things KC might have said...and even the conversation of Cindy and George...who knows what he recorded...and the fact that the statement of MH was included in the doc dump, but the actual recording was omitted, makes me wonder why! :waitasec:

..if the State is going to use what's on that wire-tap tape, they have to give it over to the defense in discovery.

..as judgeP has stated also, "there will not be a trial by ambush".

Bold mine.

Not yet, if the physical tape recording is still in the possession of the FBI. The FBI is not subject to Florida's Sunshine laws, and if the State still doesn't have physical possession of the tape, they don't have to turn it over to the defense....granted, the State will have to turn it over before trial...but maybe they have told the FBI to hang onto it for a bit.

I agree...and even Mark H. said she didn't talk about Caylee's disappearance...but I was thinking more like how her attitude was, or other things KC might have said...and even the conversation of Cindy and George...who knows what he recorded...and the fact that the statement of MH was included in the doc dump, but the actual recording was omitted, makes me wonder why! :waitasec:

Baez seemed to be *very* upset that MH was taping in his office. This makes me wonder what Baez was recorded saying.

Tee hee. I hope it's good.

If Baez was present with MH was speaking with ICA, there's no confidentiality...I wonder if he just let them speak alone or did he oversee this convo...I'd love to hear ICA's reponses...it's all in the tone of voice. :loser:

I wonder how this slipped by...I never even knew MH came to Florida..I do remember LE going to him to get a depo but never knew he came to ICA..how did this escape the media?? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

New Casey Evidence Reveals Informant, DNA Tests
POSTED: 5:16 pm EDT March 11, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/27165921/detail.html

Seems something hasn't been released yet...at the end of this video, the reporter states, coming up next, what this CI had to say about LA...rut roh, what did LA have to say??? Now my curiosity wants to know...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Baez seemed to be *very* upset that MH was taping in his office. This makes me wonder what Baez was recorded saying.

Tee hee. I hope it's good.

Cindy met MH and brought him to the home. He had to hide in the back seat so CA could drive into the garage and shut the door so he would not be seen. So it is not even clear the JB was there in the house and my guess is JB would not have allowed it. KC wanted to see MH and my guess she and CA did so without JB's knowledge. I do not see JB allowing this to happen. jmo

Cindy met MH and brought him to the home. He had to hide in the back seat so CA could drive into the garage and shut the door so he would not be seen. So it is not even clear the JB was there in the house and my guess is JB would not have allowed it. KC wanted to see MH and my guess she and CA did so without JB's knowledge. I do not see JB allowing this to happen. jmo

He also wore a wire to Baez's office to speak with Casey. That's the part I want to hear.

I agree with someone upthread who said they really dont need the recording as they have the witness. The tape would only be necessary IF MH gets challenged as to the truthes of what he says..then and only then would the tape get suboena'd to prove what he says is truthful. Knowing that, I am most certain Defense wont challenge whatever he says, but maybe try to twist or spin his words:crazy:

I am certain that Cindy and George said some important things..and of course Casey's manner and behavior could speak volumes :floorlaugh:

Didnt Jose spend alot of time with Casey at the house (Hopespring)..I do remember those cams outside of that house showing jose coming and going from there..Dont even know IF MH actually went into the Baez Office??:waitasec:

New Casey Evidence Reveals Informant, DNA Tests
POSTED: 5:16 pm EDT March 11, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/27165921/detail.html

Seems something hasn't been released yet...at the end of this video, the reporter states, coming up next, what this CI had to say about LA...rut roh, what did LA have to say??? Now my curiosity wants to know...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

IIRC, Mark stated that Casey told him, Lee knew MOST of the story about what happened to Caylee...

If Baez was present with MH was speaking with ICA, there's no confidentiality...I wonder if he just let them speak alone or did he oversee this convo...I'd love to hear ICA's reponses...it's all in the tone of voice. :loser:

I wonder how this slipped by...I never even knew MH came to Florida..I do remember LE going to him to get a depo but never knew he came to ICA..how did this escape the media?? JMHO

Justice for Caylee
The media follows what the media wants to follow. With no "leaks" from the SAO, how would they know? They didn't know George was hanging out with River? They don't know if George or Cindy are working? We knew the importance of MH's interview. They should have been paying better attention...don't you think?

The media follows what the media wants to follow. With no "leaks" from the SAO, how would they know? They didn't know George was hanging out with River? They don't know if George or Cindy are working? We knew the importance of MH's interview. They should have been paying better attention...don't you think?

As much as I dislike this RR0004 - it seems to depend on which media outlet you are talking about - one or two of them seem to be remarkably defense slanted. :maddening:

1) MH was picked up by CA at a mall (when ICa was out on bond and could only be at home or her attorney's office) when CA was on her way to pick up ICa at JB's office. MH ducked down in the car at the residence at Hopespring so he would not be seen by the media. He had met with the FBI earlier in the day and was wired. Prior to ICA being arrested she had told MH over the phone that she had something to tell him that her mother and Lee knew about and were upset with her about. She never discussed what this was in person nor over the phone. Said she would talk about it some day.

2) MH says that there was never a sexual relationship between him and ICa. Guess this rules out he is Caylee's father. That they were always great friends but because he was in the military and transient and ICa was established in Orlando there wasn't a need for a relationship to get serious. He spoke with ICA all summer of 2008 before Caylee went missing, after (ICa never told him about this until everyone got the forwarded text that Caykee had been missing for 31 days on the day ICA was initially arrested by LE) Caylee was reported missing, during LE's investigation of ICa and after ICA was bonded out by Padilla. ICA sent him a myspaceor something saying that "they were going to get all of those bast*rds including Padilla."
MH spoke to her on the phone on the day ICA was initially arrested and the day that the mass text that Caylee was missing was sent to everyone on her phone list. she mentioned that she blamed herself, the nanny took her and ICA had been conducting her own investigation and that ICA was being investigated.
3>

BBM to clear up belief that MH meet with CA in JB's office.

In MH's statement he said he went to the A's home. If he also visited JB's office that has not been released. But it appears he just went to see KC at her home.

NCIS Mark Hawkins
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27161404/detail.html
Page 6 will clear that up.

Not sure why media put this out there because MH was not in JB's office from what is in his statement.

BBM to clear up belief that MH meet with CA in JB's office.

In MH's statement he said he went to the A's home. If he also visited JB's office that has not been released. But it appears he just went to see KC at her home.

NCIS Mark Hawkins
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27161404/detail.html
Page 6 will clear that up.

Not sure why media put this out there because MH was not in JB's office from what is in his statement.

Meeting one (highlighted in blue to help struggling media! LOL)
meetingone.jpg

************Note: Does not say that CW (Mark) went in JB office, nor does it say he did not -----> So, media if you have scoop - spill it!

Meeting two:
meetingtwo.jpg

Meeting one (highlighted in blue to help struggling media! LOL)
meetingone.jpg

************Note: Does not say that CW (Mark) went in JB office, nor does it say he did not -----> So, media if you have scoop - spill it!

Meeting two:
meetingtwo.jpg

You have to know that Media would have captured CW ( MH) entering Baez's office..camera's were glued to that place as they were at the Anthony Residence.

I think it was during the hearing (March 2011) that Baez gave the impression that MH was wired ( in questioning LA on the stand) and asking about MH being wired and surrepticiously (spelling? big word for me :floorlaugh:).taping Casey and him...Think JB used poetic licence to get away with that suggestion :loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cavalluccicheryl
Back