Mark Hawkins *Updated*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310241/detail.html

Interview with Lee. SA starts asking Lee about all the guys he knows ICA to have dated since high school. Starting on page 24, Lee starts his laundry list of names he knows of. He finishes with TL on page 28, and the the rest as follows:
Q: Other than those names, are you aware of anyone else Casey dated?
A: Shoot. There was one other gentleman around-- back in 2007. I know she went to school with him. I don't remember his name. That might come to me. But there was one other gentleman that she-- she was interested in but he's in--he's either in the Army or the Marines, one or the other, so it wasn't really like she had a boyfriend because of, you know, the long distance and he's never home type of thing. But I know, you know, they either saw or spoke for, you know, a better part of six months, a year or whatever, so, but I can't remember his name right now. It may come to me.

Um...yeah. He is referring to MH. He knows this one better than any of the others I would dare say. He dated MH's wife while they were still married and MH was deployed for crying out loud. Why is he lying about this? Why does he not want to reveal his name?

Interview with Lee. SA starts asking Lee about all the guys he knows ICA to have dated since high school. Starting on page 24, Lee starts his laundry list of names he knows of. He finishes with TL on page 28, and the the rest as follows:
A: Shoot. There was one other gentleman around-- back in 2007. I know she went to school with him. I don't remember his name. That might come to me. But there was one other gentleman that she-- she was interested in but he's in--he's either in the Army or the Marines, one or the other, so it wasn't really like she had a boyfriend because of, you know, the long distance and he's never home type of thing. But I know, you know, they either saw or spoke for, you know, a better part of six months, a year or whatever, so, but I can't remember his name right now. It may come to me.

Um...yeah. He is referring to MH. He knows this one better than any of the others I would dare say. He dated MH's wife while they were still married and MH was deployed for crying out loud. Why is he lying about this? Why does he not want to reveal his name?

Hummmm...Could it be that none of the Anthony's wanted to name names in the beginning..and yikes I didnt realize MH's wife dated Lee??? WHAT what a tangled web they wove.!!!...I am thankful that at least now Lee has seen the light and is being truthful..Remains to e seen how TRUTHFUL the ANTS will be in the actual trial...

BTW..Wont it be a deal buster IF Lee rebuts and shows his folks as LIARS??? I sure hope he is trying to build his future on his own now and in the past few years..Its amazing how far reaching dyfunctions of a family goes :banghead:

Hummmm...Could it be that none of the Anthony's wanted to name names in the beginning..and yikes I didnt realize MH's wife dated Lee??? WHAT what a tangled web they wove.!!!...I am thankful that at least now Lee has seen the light and is being truthful..Remains to e seen how TRUTHFUL the ANTS will be in the actual trial...

BTW..Wont it be a deal buster IF Lee rebuts and shows his folks as LIARS??? I sure hope he is trying to build his future on his own now and in the past few years..Its amazing how far reaching dyfunctions of a family goes :banghead:
He openly disclosed the names of all her other boyfriends for 4 pages of interview, just not MH's name.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27068800/index.html
--Raw Video George Back on Stand part5/5--
@ approx 18:45.

baez: "you've also become aware the FBI has even sent in people wearing wires, to talk to kc".

LDB : "your honor, i'm going to object"

baez: "are you aware that MH wore a wire for the FBI? when he went to my office?"

LDB :"your honor, i'm going to object" it goes to timeframe."

judgeP: "rephrase the question".

baez: "are you aware that in oct. of 2008, an individual by the name of MH wore a wire, to your house, and to my office?" "even though kc was represented by counsel".

So what LDB was trying to get to with her objections was the fact that MH wore a wire TO Baez's offices, but INSIDE the Anthony home?

Delicious.

He openly disclosed the names of all her other boyfriends for 4 pages of interview, just not MH's name.

Yikes...I am totally amazed just how DETAILED the Anthony Family was in those early dayz..yet conveniently hid certain details :maddening:..I will look forward to Lee's "Splanation" of that ommision?? IF it ever gets into testimony?..I hear Pros is going to try and keep their CIC simplified..yikes..so much has happened :rocker:..Even for us who watched and listened to every detail get mixed up :waitasec:..I can see just why Pros. wishes to go lean and clean..>>>>LOL However, You have to know Baez is going to try to muddy the waters with minutia to deflect from FACTS!!

I am so looking forward to this case!!! :seeya:

So what LDB was trying to get to with her objections was the fact that MH wore a wire TO Baez's offices, but INSIDE the Anthony home?

Delicious.

..LDB kept objecting as to "timeframe".

..judgeP finally asked baez: "And what timeframe does your Motion cover mr. baez?"

..baez: "umm, until august 14th".

..judgeP : ( then why on earth are you talking about something that you say happened in oct? ) "sustained."

A: Shoot. There was one other gentleman around-- back in 2007.

..i think lee may have been referring to brandon-------not markH.

...kc was dating brandon snow, also in the military, back in 2006/2007. annie says that kc/brandon and dante/annie would hang out together at their apt. @ sawgrass.

...kc had the big meltdown at the 2008 "anything but clothes" party ( where she claimed she had miscarried brandon's baby----on (added drama)--- valentine's day ).

markH: "I first met Casey when I was transferred into Colonial High School in Orlando Florida in January 2001. We had mutual friends and became friends ourselves. We have maintained in close contact through all four years of high school and since graduation. We got closer when I was deployed to Iraq and kept in contact via email.

Following my deployment, I was on leave in Orlando and spent a great deal of time with Casey and Caylee. We went on a few dates during this time, but there was never any sexual nature to our relationship.

Casey and I never dated seriously and we both agreed that we should remain strictly friends, as I am in the military and constantly being sent to different locations. Casey didn't want a transient life for herself or Caylee and felt she was established in the Orlando area.

Since the fall of '07 Casey and I have remained good friends and have kept in regular contact through email, myspace, and telephone."

A: Shoot. There was one other gentleman around-- back in 2007.

..i think lee may have been referring to brandon-------not markH.

...kc was dating brandon snow, also in the military, back in 2006/2007. annie says that kc/brandon and dante/annie would hang out together at their apt. @ sawgrass.

...kc had the big meltdown at the 2008 "anything but clothes" party ( where she claimed she had miscarried brandon's baby----on (added drama)--- valentine's day ).

markH: "I first met Casey when I was transferred into Colonial High School in Orlando Florida in January 2001. We had mutual friends and became friends ourselves. We have maintained in close contact through all four years of high school and since graduation. We got closer when I was deployed to Iraq and kept in contact via email.

Following my deployment, I was on leave in Orlando and spent a great deal of time with Casey and Caylee. We went on a few dates during this time, but there was never any sexual nature to our relationship.

Casey and I never dated seriously and we both agreed that we should remain strictly friends, as I am in the military and constantly being sent to different locations. Casey didn't want a transient life for herself or Caylee and felt she was established in the Orlando area.

Since the fall of '07 Casey and I have remained good friends and have kept in regular contact through email, myspace, and telephone."
You may be right, but Lee says 6mo to a year in 2007..Looks like KC and BS broke up in Feb 2007 over the supposed pregnancy..
From MySpace - Posted To Snowman (Brandon): Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote To SNOWMAN at Apr 3, 2007 7:13 PM "so you're still breathing? nice to see. drop me a line one of these days... you know. that's what friends do. -later."
The emails exchanged between KC and MH in 2007 were pretty much about them being together.

Maybe her plan was to flee to CA and tell him in person that she'd given Caylee up for adoption; her father had molested her, her mother doesn't believe her; she feared her father would do the same to Caylee and she didn't want her to live in that kind of situation; her mother hates her; she can never ever go back and she's ready to start her beautiful life with him in CA.

I've had similar thoughts to yours. I wondered if KC was planning to tell him GA was Caylee's father, which is why CA and LA were so upset about her historical revelation, and the pain of it all had become too much so she'd heartbrokenly given Caylee up for adoption without telling her family (who couldn't be trusted around such a beautiful life) and now wanted to move to California and start over.

MH had a negative history with LA so would not have cooperated with him if he tried to find KC and Caylee, and GA and CA didn't seem to know much about him at all. The As would think KC and Caylee were off living a new life somewhere to punish them and MH would have no idea Caylee was deceased. MH had already confessed his feelings to KC so she would have viewed him as a great resource at a time when her well was about to run dry.

Luckily, if any of this is true, she tarried too long, and he turned out to not be as gullible as she had hoped. And that quote, "...Mark, the worst part is, since Caylee's been missing 31 days and because I didn't tell anybody, I'm being looked at" is, I think, devastating to her case. So cold, so heartless, so self-absorbed, so unlike how almost any mother on this earth would react to their child being missing, so shocking for a jury to hear, a jury who are also going to see a brilliantly smiling photo of KC in her stolen blue sweatshirt, see KC sashaying before the cameras in her Caylee is Missing t-shirt with a sexy knot tied in it that obscures Caylee's face, hear her complain that all anyone cares about is finding Caylee.

So if I'm understanding this right, during this "31 days" that her daughter has been kidnapped and she's doing her own sleuthy investigation, she's setting up the idea of her going to CA to visit MH to discuss something that happened in her past (***supposedly***). It's my opinion she was trying to convince him of it and offer to pay for her plane ticket because she sure couldn't, unless she found more victims/friends to steal from.

Yes, leave the local area & STATE where my kidnapped daughter may be hurt, dropped off at any time, killed by her nanny, etc. Yes, that would be my priority. :loser:

I've had similar thoughts to yours. I wondered if KC was planning to tell him GA was Caylee's father, which is why CA and LA were so upset about her historical revelation, and the pain of it all had become too much so she'd heartbrokenly given Caylee up for adoption without telling her family (who couldn't be trusted around such a beautiful life) and now wanted to move to California and start over.

MH had a negative history with LA so would not have cooperated with him if he tried to find KC and Caylee, and GA and CA didn't seem to know much about him at all. The As would think KC and Caylee were off living a new life somewhere to punish them and MH would have no idea Caylee was deceased. MH had already confessed his feelings to KC so she would have viewed him as a great resource at a time when her well was about to run dry.

Luckily, if any of this is true, she tarried too long, and he turned out to not be as gullible as she had hoped. And that quote, "...Mark, the worst part is, since Caylee's been missing 31 days and because I didn't tell anybody, I'm being looked at" is, I think, devastating to her case. So cold, so heartless, so self-absorbed, so unlike how almost any mother on this earth would react to their child being missing, so shocking for a jury to hear, a jury who are also going to see a brilliantly smiling photo of KC in her stolen blue sweatshirt, see KC sashaying before the cameras in her Caylee is Missing t-shirt with a sexy knot tied in it that obscures Caylee's face, hear her complain that all anyone cares about is finding Caylee.

bbm

I wonder if this scenario had played out, would George & Cindy have called LE in and told them Casey had the potential to harm Caylee? I bet they would have! They knew exactly what terrible acts Casey was capable of! They just let Casey breeze through life with her lying and stealing and hoped for the best.

Nancy Grace Show Sept 19, 2008 transcript

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Well, in Casey Anthony`s world, it`s something, I have to tell you. And she was at one time apparently planning to make a trip to see a Marine person, a person in the Marine Corps by the name of Mark Hawkins, and basically, she kept texting him from the 16th of June, feverishly, basically, I have something to tell you, and you may not like it.

And it came down to the point, she said in her text, her e-mail messages and on phone calls. that her mother, Cindy, and brother, Lee, knew what she was going to tell him. But she wanted to take that trip out to California to 29 Palms to tell him in person. We don`t know really what that is. He at one time --
Mark Hawkins at one time was a security guard at Universal Studios, where Casey allegedly worked at one time

PADILLA: Correct. It was there at 7:00 AM. And to add something to that, there was a situation where somebody here mentioned about Mark Hawkins saying that there was another...

GRACE: The Marine?

PADILLA: ... military guy or something? Well, there`s a Brandon Snow (ph) that was a friend of hers that other people have alleged could be the father that went up to North Carolina recently. I think he`s in the Army.
-------------------------------------------------
bbm

I did not know the Mark Hawkins used to work as a security guard at Universal...
Casey had told another friend that she had a 1 night stand with a security guard....:maddening: But then again Jesse was also a Security guard at Universal...:maddening:

Unless ALL the Men who slept with Casey in the Fall of 2004 make themselves known to LE and take a Paternity Test then IMO all we have are bits and pieces of the truth woven into the many fictional stories Casey told

I too believe the bio dad has no bearing on the Case but LE did need to investigate that angle

:twocents:

I just wish whoever believes they "could" be Caylee's father, I wish he'd step up....if only to claim Caylee and then the Anthony's would have no claim to this precious child...He would be next of kin and they would be once removed...wishful thinking I know but something that would give them an in your face moment...:loser: :maddening: :banghead:

JMHGO

Justice for Caylee

Why would he be debriefed by the Sex assault Task Force?
Was ICA under 18 when she got pregnant?

I don't know if this is the answer to your question but the team that Det Yuri M worked for is called Sex Crimes / Missing Persons.

You may be right, but Lee says 6mo to a year in 2007..Looks like KC and BS broke up in Feb 2007 over the supposed pregnancy..
From MySpace - Posted To Snowman (Brandon): Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote To SNOWMAN at Apr 3, 2007 7:13 PM "so you're still breathing? nice to see. drop me a line one of these days... you know. that's what friends do. -later."
The emails exchanged between KC and MH in 2007 were pretty much about them being together.

Dante also said BS & KC really weren't dating (or weren't bf/gf?) they just "hooked up". Sounded like BS just wasn't that into her...

Am I confused; I thought KC first confronted BS with the pregnancy/miscarriage news at the ABC party in May 2008? Or was she just being overly dramatic that day because he happened to be there?

I just wish whoever believes they "could" be Caylee's father, I wish he'd step up....if only to claim Caylee and then the Anthony's would have no claim to this precious child...He would be next of kin and they would be once removed...wishful thinking I know but something that would give them an in your face moment...:loser: :maddening: :banghead:

JMHGO

Justice for Caylee

He could also act as the victim's advocate at sentencing, depending on whether or not KC went out of her way to hide Caylee from him.
That makes him a double victim-stripped of a child's presence in life, and stripped of the chance to ever know her.
However, at that age, I am sure whoever it was had no interest in pursuing the possibility. Especially not with a chick he was not married to and who was dating every other man with a pulse in her vicinity.

Mark liked KC and would have wanted a relationship with her, from what he writes to her, but he says they did not hook up, so scratch him from the list...he is an adult and a sexually mature being, he has no reason to lie about sleeping with her, IMO.

Could Lee be speaking of Brandon S? the timeline fits as well...
Casey was supposedly pregnant with Brandon's baby and she miscarried on Valentines Day..

He doesn't mention Brandon S either, Lee could be speaking of him..
It's a possibility.

Delicious.

LDB was objecting to Timeframe...The Defense's motion timeframe was up to Aug 14(?) and Mark work a wire in October...she objected because it was not within the timeframe of the Motion Baez filed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back