Mark Hawkins *Updated*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK I'm confused. Which is the guy in Calif, that KC had been talking to and which is the guy who KC ran into out with friends (Buffalo Wild Wings?).

Mark H. is the Marine, stationed at 29 Palms, CA.
The name of the guy she ran into at Wild Wings escapes me, sorry...

I read that comment from her on his myspace page too. I thought it was so strange at that time & now it is just creepy.

I would love to read his interview. I wish they'd release it.

Mark H. is the military guy in California
Sean D. is the friend she ran into at BWW

Yes, Annie and Dante used to date.

Apologies firstly if I don't get this right, as I am new...

Was just wondering if anybody has heard about this guy any further, any sort of follow up, and sort of statement made by this guy and his connection to Casey?

Many thanks....

Yes, he spoke with the police. Some of us think KC wanted to escape to California, and was setting him up, for that.

Thank you Missmybaby. I love those little witches..lol.

Ahhh, I just don't understand how she could do it...I should go back to the rants posting..lol.

I am quite interested in what this guy has to say, and hopefully it will shed some light on somethings...This is the guy that she had to tell something to and it was something she had to say in person, am I right?

Mark H – Active duty Marine stationed in 29 Palms, CA. He and Casey communicated on almost a daily basis via telephone and Internet. Casey said she was planning a trip to CAL and she needed to tell him something. She had told her mother and brother and did not know how he would react to what she had to tell him. He had heard that Caylee’s father was deceased and that he was a security guard at Universal Studios. Casey had spoken to him SEVERAL times the day before the car was abandoned according to the phone records. That may have been the "hole" in the timeline LP was talking about (June 29). I also think he wants to give info to YM about the WW, LR, and ZG & KC links. Mark has this posted on his Myspace above a LARGE photo of Caylee…Quote: I wish I was there with you Caylee Anthony the strongest little girl I know. I love you honey.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21 Computer Forensics Report.pdf pg 15 texts

Thanks cc and EM. Jeff was the name I couldn't remember.

Wasn't Mark sending her messages on MS also? Telling her how glad he was they had reconnected and how great it was that everything in his life was lined up at just the right time for them to be together?

Poor boy had it bad, joking aside I wonder how he's doing now?

Thank you Missmybaby. I love those little witches..lol.

Ahhh, I just don't understand how she could do it...I should go back to the rants posting..lol.

I am quite interested in what this guy has to say, and hopefully it will shed some light on somethings...This is the guy that she had to tell something to and it was something she had to say in person, am I right?

That you don't understand how is a good thing, my kids are grown but I never ever could have hurt them.

I think Mark is going to turn out to be just another casualty of a monster. All he could know was what KC told him, so we know he holds no truths. Just whatever web KC had spun for him.

jmho as always :woohoo:

S**w, Brandon – aka-snowman –EX BF-dated in 2006/07. Currently in the Army - South Carolina. Iassen says Brandon is not the father-that he and Brandon were deployed in Nov 2006.…Amy H. claims on May 25, Casey had a run in with a Brandon about Casey having a miscarriage. Casey was missing for about an hour and a half from the party was in the bathroom causing drama for attention-the alleged miscarriage and why doesn’t Brandon like me any more…attended by troy and Amy…a lake Vaj. Joined the army with Iassen. Was not at Caylee 2nd b-day party was deployed. Introduced Casey to Iassen.

KC also commented on his myspace on June 16, 2006, that she'd known him all her life. This might be old news to everyone else, but this guy is new to me. I thought the only two military guys were Mark H in Cali and Brandon the Snowman. How did she ever keep all these guys straight?!?

I remember seeing his Myspace page when it wasn't private back at the beginning of this case (before I found WS) and one of the comments on there from Casey (don't remember the date, but it was not long before CA found Casey) just STUNNED me. She was telling him how he wouldn't believe how HAPPY she was. That one comment was really the turning point for me early on in this case. In another she said (still while Caylee was missing) "who has the best friend in the world, I do" of course meaning him, which lead me to believe that they were MUCH closer than they apparently are. :confused: I wish I had a screen shot of that first comment (and of course the date) Just seeing it made my heart sink to my stomach.

Did it seem like she was planning to go to live with him? Have we ever seen his LE interview or his text messages with Casey?

Hi and welcome. As far as I know Law Enforcement went to talk to him. I only heard that Casey was calling him at night when Caylee was gone and that she had something "Important" to tell him in person in as though she was planning to go out there to CA. I dont know about any "official" statement though, but Im sure someone here can fill you in.

Yes police took statement and also DNA

Not sure if you guys noticed...but the mayfield myspace link above under friends list is caylee is missing 24 yrs old orlando, fl *casey's myspace, says last login 5/20/2010! How is that possible?

Are you sure they took a DNA sample? Because it wasn't reported with all the other DNA charts.

IM sorry FBI and we haven't seen any of HIS information...no statements, DNA or nada or quite a few others. we don't have to see it, but there will be justice for Caylee!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13
Back