Mark Sievers Home Office photos released 1-07-2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MS’s office area is an obvious mess.

But . . . “about the cleanliness of the bathrooms”:
The bathrooms don’t appear ‘yuck’ to me. The photos I viewed looked like exceptionally clean bathrooms, especially the toilets, tubs and sinks.
Some countertop, drawer and closet clutter that seemed very typical, but otherwise no apparent dirt, grime, or mold.

Did I miss seeing some dirty bathroom photos?

I looked at these photos:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8TTAwMFR2OF9WSXM&usp=drive_web
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8eTRZaVByNXVRdlU&usp=drive_web

img01082016_0011jpg_Page40_Image1.jpg

I never had a photograph (framed, noless) of my Dad and myself on my bathroom counter. I don't have children - is this as unusual as I think it is? If any photo in.the.bathroom of family at all - why not mom and dad together? I'm off to go look at more photos - a bazillion thanks to those who worked so hard getting these together for all of us!

They had a cleaning service. It was mentioned in the interview of Mark's mom.
I must have missed that part of Mark’s mom’s interview.
Can you provide a BATES page number where she mentions a cleaning service?

The briefcase type looks to be the same kind he has bedside in the master bedroom. Perhaps another locked hand gun? What about the circle thing on the floor? That might be a floor safe, too.

img01082016_0009jpg_Page35_Image1.jpg
Gee KateB I hate to keep "hi-jacking your photos"...but there is so much to note in ALL OF THEM. Just taking the very upper left corner of this picture...IS A "2ND" REQUEST for VERIFICATION of Employment (it is also printed in blue, and probably an ORIGINAL from the source and NOT A FAXED request.) Hmmm, was someone intercepting fax's in order to fake employment for a refi?? (Here we go again with the possibility of the ones "tossed out at the office" having a password security code....just sayin')
Also in the upper left, is an envelope from JACKSON NATIONAL LIFE INSURANCE (I believe they are now a subsidiary of Prudential, too) WTF (wild turkey feathers:blushing:) What are the chances that the one envelope on top is from JNL and they have an" IN-FORCE LIFE INSURANCY ON THE LIFE OF THE DECEASED???" Wow, just wow...right on top so he could "take care of business" as-soon-as he got back from Connecticut. And all along, I wasn't giving this guy any credit for organization!!!
And, in another photo I notice a flyer for auditioning for the children's musical production of SHREK.. I only bring this part up, because the "judge" said the girls had "activities in the community" and I was wondering if it was rehearsals and stage performances.
(Anyway, I laughed out loud when I read NIN being short for Nine inch Nails!!! Hey why not?
Here is a suggestion for your next moniker photo.... after all, YOU DO ROCK, KIDDO!)
http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/13/nin.jpg

I missed the statement of the cleaning service too.

My personal thoughts were that the kitchen and bathrooms appeared clean, and that was due to those areas being cleaned by Teresa. In my experience, men do not clean those rooms as well as women like for them to be. And with MS, it doesn't appear he was neat or clean!

Snipping from my earlier post:
"... http://s649.photobucket.com/user/sie...evers Office..."Fannie Mae" "Request for Verification"* form is used by mortgage lender to verify borrower's employment & salary in connection w home financing or re-fi..."

W some types of credit, e.g., bank cards, it could be easy for one spouse to forge siggie of other spouse and for it to go undetected by lender. Not so much w real estate based loans, w notaries & (typically) title ins companies involved and documents being recorded.

I azz-umed ^ Fannie Mae form was being completed for MS & TS home mortgage or home re-fi. Completely overlooked that it could be for HELOC, a home equity line of credit.

IIUC, HELOCs do not typically require same level of detail & volume of paperwork as first mortgage - for borrower or lender and can be done more quickly. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_equity_line_of_credit

Also - "Upfront costs are also relatively low. On a $150,000 standard loan, settlement costs may range from $ 2-5,000, unless the borrower pays an interest rate high enough for the lender to pay some or all of it. On a $150,000 HELOC, costs seldom exceed $1,000 and in many cases are paid by the lender without a rate adjustment." bbm http://www.mtgprofessor.com/a - second mortgages/what_is_a_heloc.htm

Wondering if Dr TS was aware of HELOC or other credit apps. IDK.
If so, MS could have downplayed it, "Oh, not that we need the money now. It's just in case something comes up - then we can draw against the line of credit. No interest to pay in the meantime, only if we actually use it."

Any mortgage brokers or HELOC lenders around??? Input, please? Thx in adv
I'm not a lender, but know a little about mortgages & refi's. #1) Fannie Mae does not offer HELOC'S
". Although most mortgages are bought and sold by government agencies such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, HELOCs are offered directly through banks. "
So, by process of elimination....that was an employment verification for the re-fi of a 1st mortgage. Either their primary residence or the condo in Mo??
I don't think anyone will give you a loan unless the IRS agrees to subordinate and let the process proceed....and I don't see them eager to do that, or that it is their best interest either.

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/... Office/img01082016_0009jpg_Page35_Image1.jpg

Notice the Jackson Ins envelope just a sitting there on top ......that's his policy lololol
NOELLEON, I was typing my post (always so much to explain, huh?) and just realized you also posted "noticing the JNL envelope, too!" LOL. Of course you would notice that...you have some incredible zingers.
While some people "organize their offices in alphabetical or numeric order"... others (I'm thinking MS, in particular) might have a "chronological filing system'.....IF IT IS ON TOP OF THE PILES, IT IS RECENT CORRESPONDENCE!
I have missed your posts! IQ...

Snipping from my earlier post:
"... http://s649.photobucket.com/user/sie...evers Office..."Fannie Mae" "Request for Verification"* form is used by mortgage lender to verify borrower's employment & salary in connection w home financing or re-fi..."

W some types of credit, e.g., bank cards, it could be easy for one spouse to forge siggie of other spouse and for it to go undetected by lender. Not so much w real estate based loans, w notaries & (typically) title ins companies involved and documents being recorded.

I azz-umed ^ Fannie Mae form was being completed for MS & TS home mortgage or home re-fi. Completely overlooked that it could be for HELOC, a home equity line of credit.

IIUC, HELOCs do not typically require same level of detail & volume of paperwork as first mortgage - for borrower or lender and can be done more quickly. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_equity_line_of_credit

Also - "Upfront costs are also relatively low. On a $150,000 standard loan, settlement costs may range from $ 2-5,000, unless the borrower pays an interest rate high enough for the lender to pay some or all of it. On a $150,000 HELOC, costs seldom exceed $1,000 and in many cases are paid by the lender without a rate adjustment." bbm http://www.mtgprofessor.com/a - second mortgages/what_is_a_heloc.htm

Wondering if Dr TS was aware of HELOC or other credit apps. IDK.
If so, MS could have downplayed it, "Oh, not that we need the money now. It's just in case something comes up - then we can draw against the line of credit. No interest to pay in the meantime, only if we actually use it."

Any mortgage brokers or HELOC lenders around??? Input, please? Thx in adv.

The Verification of Employment could even have been for CWW. Maybe he wanted to buy a place using some of the proceeds from the murder as a down payment. With Mark filling out the VOE, he could state anything he wanted for salary and length of employment and could even make phony pay stubs and W2's.

IMO, they probably didn't have much equity in the house for a cash out refi because it was built right around the time the market was high IIRC and then came the crash where many people with mortgages became upside down as home values took a nose dive.

RSBM

IMO, they probably didn't have much equity in the house for a cash out refi because it was built right around the time the market was high IIRC and then came the crash where many people with mortgages became upside down as home values took a nose dive.

I agree. I can't imagine there was (is) much equity in the home and it wouldn't surprise me if there is already a second mortgage information on the house, which would leave them with less than they already have.
That information may be in the tax lien and I missed it though.
ETA- can't image their credit score, or lack thereof, would make it very appealing for a lender to take a risk by lending even more money. JMO but I think finances had been really tight for a while whether TS knew it or not.

NOELLEON, I was typing my post (always so much to explain, huh?) and just realized you also posted "noticing the JNL envelope, too!" LOL. Of course you would notice that...you have some incredible zingers.
While some people "organize their offices in alphabetical or numeric order"... others (I'm thinking MS, in particular) might have a "chronological filing system'.....IF IT IS ON TOP OF THE PILES, IT IS RECENT CORRESPONDENCE!
I have missed your posts! IQ...

I belive MS used a new filling system called ​what ya want the cops to see !

There are at least 2 postal service envelope's in there. One says 3 day priority. (opened) Can't read the one on desk, but it looks like the name can be peeled off (another name under it)

Also.. This may just be a coincidence. But in the google batch KateB made, page 55 of 72... There is a bin on the top shelf that says "other."

The 2nd pic from google batch shows the double doors to Marks locked office. Notice the left door and how wide the bottom part is.

OH also the wedding pic of MS and TS...looks just placed there recently. Papers underneath. I think MS wanted LE to know how much he LOVED his wife.

ETA ~ pic 23 of 72 shows that safe with combinations buttons.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0&usp=drive_web

Bolded by me.

That's another intriguing photo. With the container below it with a custom label created for "MONEY." (gee, I'd have never guessed that.)

img01082016_0023jpg_Page19_Image1.jpg

Bolded by me.

That's another intriguing photo. With the container below it with a custom label created for "MONEY." (gee, I'd have never guessed that.)

img01082016_0023jpg_Page19_Image1.jpg

Yes I thought the "Other" box was weird. In that hot mess of an office almost everything could fall in that category.

Terrific, nin, thank you very much.
(for a while, w "nin" at bottom of your posts, I wondered "Nine Inch Nails"? before I connected to NoItsNot. Took a while. LOL. )

Now that nin gave us ^ image, can anyone read what I could not? From my earlier post:

What, if any, significance to this F/M Verification form? Also previous W/S pix.

"Fannie Mae" "Request for Verification"* form is used by mortgage lender to verfy borrower's employment & salary in connection w home financing or re-fi.
This one shows fax-date-and-time-stamp, which I cannot read. I think request is directed to employer "Dr. Teresa Sievers" but can't read address.

Was this from yrs back on MS & TS doing home re-fi? Or a more current re-fi?
Whose employmt (& income) was being verified? TS? Mark's? Other ofc staff?

Re-fi - a sign of $ trouble? Or make financial sense, if interest rates are down.
For anyone who can read ^, any ideas? Thx in adv.

Altho mortgage lender could send F/M "Request for Verification" forTS or MS to Dr TS's ofc, IFAIK, w self employed ppl like TS (or MS as husband employed in her practice),
lender wd usu also request a copy of 1040 form, Schedule C, and/or other tax return forms.
(How reliable would borrower's self-reported info be?)
AL66PINE Maybe it is just the resolution on my laptop, but I can read the address on the fax: Part 1 Request
Dr. Teresa Sievers
10201 Arcos Ave. Ste 201
Estero, Fl 33928

Hmmm....stricter rules on verifying income:
The Income Verification Express Service program is used by mortgage lenders and others within the financial community to confirm the income of a borrower during the processing of a loan application. The IRS provides return transcript, W-2 transcript and 1099 transcript information generally within approximately 2 business days (business day equals 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. local IVES site time) to a third party with the consent of the taxpayer. The transcript information is delivered to a secure mailbox based on information received from a Form 4506-T or Form 4506T-EZ. A $2.00 fee is imposed on each transcript requested. This service replaced the previous process that required manual pick-up and delivery of transcripts from the IRS Return and Income Verification Services (RAIVS) units located across the country.

Gee KateB .... (Anyway, I laughed out loud when I read NIN being short for Nine inch Nails!!! Hey why not? Here is a suggestion for your next moniker photo.... after all, YOU DO ROCK, KIDDO!)
http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/13/nin.jpg

^ sbm Just to avoid any possible misunderstanding and to have a cheap laugh on me, I take the blame for misinterp'ing NIN siggie as referring to Nine Inch Nails.Here's why it caught my attn.

Years ago in early/pre-Internet times in a coffee shop I frequented, I saw NIN logo-decals, like below, but had no idea what logo was for.
nin.jpg

Only Nin I knew of was "Fountainhead" and "Atlas Shrugged"author Anais Nin* but that did not compute. Hmm, so whose logo? One day when the barista's t-shirt bore that image I asked, and she enlightened me about the band Nine Inch Nails**

Yes, boys and girls, back in the Ye Olden Pre-Internet Dayes of Yore, keeping up w pop culture was challenging, esp for geezers. LOL.

On seeing NIN in W/S, I thought about Nine Inch Nails, when in fact username is No It's Not. Doh!
Sorry for digression; back on topic to Dr TS, please.

Here is a Citi card bill dated 04/2015.

http://s649.photobucket.com/user/si...16_0009jpg_Page36_Image1.jpg.html?sort=9&o=18

At first, I entertained the idea that "the office" had kind of morphed into a storage/dump/we'll go through this crap later part of the house, but there are current bills and things in there. So it must have been a work area for him. How in the world he functioned in that, I'll never know, and my home office isn't super-duper organized but ugh, I could not concentrate or do anything in there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano
Back