Mark Sievers - Jury Selection

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No live coverage for jury selection
Thank you Oregonmama... You saved me from (frustrated) searching all over the place looking for a live feed. But if you find one later, would you be kind enough to post the link? Thank you in advance. I can not imagine the stress and emotionally charged tension all of you must be feeling as this case is finally here. Sending angels with iron wings to surround Teresa's family and loved ones!

Thank you Oregonmama... You saved me from (frustrated) searching all over the place looking for a live feed. But if you find one later, would you be kind enough to post the link? Thank you in advance. I can not imagine the stress and emotionally charged tension all of you must be feeling as this case is finally here. Sending angels with iron wings to surround Teresa's family and loved ones!
of course. I like sharing info ;)

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 48s49 seconds ago

On top of that, some jurors will be excluded because of their beliefs about the death penalty or prior knowledge of the case.

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 20s20 seconds ago

Trials can start fairly abruptly which is what just happened. The judge is attempting to fit work in for this case whenever he has time. He will have a break in a bit for more of his other docket work. #trialtweets #marksieversontrial #nbc2courtcoverage #teresasievers

NBC2 had one on when we appeared earlier, only lasted a minute. I think they’ll have one soon. Sometimes it’s delayed

Heads-up! I had no idea they had a live stream of JR's jury selection. IF they stream this one, that is a game changer here on WS. I am adamant about protecting the identity of jurors. I don't even understand why they would live stream it. Jurors identities should remain private - can't show their faces or mention names. I could understand an audio feed, I guess but not much else.

OTOH, IIRC, there actually was a live feed during Casey Anthony's voir dire. Either way, I don't like it for the aforementioned reasons. So if they do a live feed, absolutely no doxxing of jurors. No pics. No names.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back