Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark must have dabbed his naked fingertips in the Tobasco condiment served at lunch. It will make one's eyes water, every single time! Something doesn't feel right about what I am viewing.
(OT...Mr.IQ thought I was "taken" once...he drug 5 grown security guards down a gang plank. Almost impossible to hold him back. Just sayin' it is pretty tough to hold back "physically" if someone is trying to hurt a beloved spouse.)

Brooke Shafer (@BrookeWINKNews) Tweeted:
State is showing the jurors pictures of Mark Sievers and Curtis Wayne Wright from Wright’s wedding, weeks before Teresa was killed. Asking Wright to point out which one is him in each pic. At times he admits “I think that’s me.” #SieversTrial @winknews Brooke Shafer on Twitter

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

Hey, isn't that woman in the courtroom watching the trial? The pic of the wedding, she's on the left of Angie, dark haired heavy set woman?

Court over for today.

Interesting by the judge after the jury left. He said one of the jurors (i think the same alternate that had the notepad issue yesterday) was having trouble staying awake and he asked both sides to keep an eye on him as well in case there needs to be further action.

I cant believe the judge called him by his name again. He did that yesterday too. I wonder if the judge thinks the cameras are off when the jury leaves or something. I dont think the judge is supposed to use jurors names like that.

Kaitlin Greenockle (@kaitlinroseg) Tweeted:
Wright said that the photos brought back some good memories.

You can also see Rodgers and his girlfriend in photos from Wright's wedding.

Kaitlin Greenockle on Twitter

Kaitlin Greenockle (@kaitlinroseg) Tweeted:
Judge Bruce Kyle wants to wait to do the cross examination of Wright tomorrow morning.

The jury has been excused and they will reconvene tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m.

Kaitlin Greenockle on Twitter

@winknews Prosecutor points out the smiles all around in these wedding pics. Wright said they bring back good memories. Important to note, this is the day Wright said his best friend told him Teresa Sievers needed to die. #SieversTrial @winknews

Brooke Shafer on Twitter
After roughly 3 and a half hours, the State is done with their questioning of Curtis Wayne Wright. Defense will have their turn starting tomorrow morning. We're adjourned for the day. #SieversTrial @winknews

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

I agree, but I also think for Wright there had to be a huge attraction to the $$$. I do think that concentrating on the minutia of the "job" allowed them to be in denial about what they were actually going to be doing. Then when they got down there it's too late to back out and adrenaline takes over.

And for MS the pleasure would be enhanced by the fact that TS would have no idea what he was planning. Every argument, disagreement, rebuff, putdown, etc., added to that pleasure. My sense thus far is that for CWW this was more of a straight-ahead business proposition, combined with a favour to his BFAM.

Interesting that "the reason" in these cases ostensibly involves the kids. Dan Markel, Kelsey Berreth, the Watts family, TS -- for the sake of form it has to be a child's life in peril, and not the selfish desires and interests of the murderer(s). Because then it's for the greater good, moral qualms (if any) can be abated. Not murder, after all, but a form of self-defence.

I tried to quote you both, didn't work.

I remember one of the potential jurors had a problem with sleep apnoea. Not sure what the outcome of that was (selected or not), so wondering if this could be that person.

If he was falling asleep during that riveting testimony then he will be comatose by the time we get to other not as important testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MZ_Iwin