DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jake_Allen19
·
5m

ASA Hunter is playing surveillance video from the gas station Bland works at in Bushnell, Florida, for the jury.

@Jake_Allen19
·
3m

The video appears to show Wright and Rodgers entering the gas station at different times. The surveillance video was captured around the time of Teresa Sievers' murder in the summer of 2015. Bushnell is about three hours north of the Sievers home in Bonita Springs.

@Jake_Allen19
·
49s

Wright helped Lubinski with computer stuff for his antique business, Lubinski said. In that antique business Lubinski worked with silver and gold coins, he said.

Good Lawd! Who exactly is on trial here? CWW and JR??? Hasn't this justice system already established that they committed the murder? Why are they being retried? I wish the State would focus more on connecting them to MS because in the end that is what will get them a guilty verdict. I'm trying not to give up hope here, but it's slowly slipping away.

I haven't been following so closely as I did back when evidence was released. But didn't JRR say that he was going to Florida to do antique business?

I agree with many posts asking who is on trial.... let's get to Mark and how it all ties in as even though I know more than jury and all released long ago through the Sunshine act.... even I cannot follow this logic. I can't imagine how the jury is doing so. They needed a narrative somewhere that ties this all together TO MARK for each instance for jury to follow, and I don't see that the prosecution has done such.

Oh well, back to listening.....

Last edited:

Jake Allen
@Jake_Allen19

·
5m

The Circle K is located right near Interstate 75, Bland said. The jury is watching another surveillance video. This one was captured outside the gas station.

@Jake_Allen19
·
42s

The jury is watching another surveillance video. This one captures the cash register and customers buying items at the gas station.

I haven't been following so closely as I did back when evidence was released. But didn't JRR say that he was going to Florida to do antique business?

I agree with many posts asking who is on trial.... let's get to Mark and how it all ties in as even though I know more than jury and all released long ago through the Sunshine act.... even I cannot follow this logic. I can't imagine how the jury is doing so. They needed a narrative somewhere that ties this all together TO MARK for each instance for jury to follow, and I don't see that the prosecution has done such.

Oh well, back to listening.....

I think it is important to prove all elements of the crime as it relates to CWW/JRR and link their actions to MS. If there is no linkage to the crime (even though CWW admitted guilt) then the jury may be left with a grudge by CWW against MS or some other theory that the defense will put out. I want there to be no other possible theory than this conspiracy and murder by these three monsters. I keep thinking that this is the victim's day of justice and the best case needs presenting. CWW is the link between JRR and his actions to MS--seeing how they planned, executed and covered up this crime is the step-by-step formula to putting MS away forever.

@Jake_Allen19
·
1m

Here are a few court photos from
@ricrolon
at the #SieversTrial this morning.

EKTqbCKU4AU5dIX

EKTqbE3UEAAhGwM

EKTqbFBVUAAKCHo

@Jake_Allen19
·
1m

DeShazo was involved in the Teresa Sievers homicide investigation and he examined a Garmin GPS unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97