DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jake_Allen19
·
3m

There will be only three witnesses called by the state tomorrow then only five left on Monday. The judge asks the defense to have their witnesses ready to go Tuesday. Thursday is Thanksgiving and Friday the court is closed because of the holiday.

@Jake_Allen19
·
1m

Defense Attorney Michael Mummert said they plan on recalling several state witnesses, including Curtis Wayne Wright Jr. The defense has six or seven witnesses total that will testify. There is a possibility that Mark Sievers testifies.

@Jake_Allen19
·
11s

The #SieversTrial will continue tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m. with additional state witnesses. Story from today coming soon.

@jbevis10
·
52s

The judge asked that defense address whether Mark Sievers testifies. Defense said he's talked to him about it but they'll continue to do so. Defense also addresses that it's his and only his decision.

a Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

179x91px-LL-374135d5_turkeydinner.gif

No Thanksgiving over here - but I'm going to try the new KFC here! LOL!

And Thank you ALL for posting the tweets, etc. - much appreciated! :)

Good Lawd! Who exactly is on trial here? CWW and JR??? Hasn't this justice system already established that they committed the murder? Why are they being retried? I wish the State would focus more on connecting them to MS because in the end that is what will get them a guilty verdict. I'm trying not to give up hope here, but it's slowly slipping away.
I so agree with you. You wonder what the purpose is.

If MS testifies, he will mess up as IMO he is so arrogant.

in rehashing JRR and CWW deed the state is asking, just why would 2 guys come down and murder a person....and not take ALL the monies and jewelry and sellable things in the house...they left it all (unless a small amount was taken but the biggest amounts were still there). SOMEONE aka MS had to want TS dead....and why? Insurance money and a free spirit life style, IMO.
Who gave these guys all the info on air flight, times of TS arrival.....only one person MS....
That’s why they are rehashing the 2 bafoons deeds...

I hope in closing, state shows all this.

now who in the heck can the be calling as witnesses for MS? An ex girlfriend? Dr. Purple Truck? Other then going over CWW again, are they calling JR in? MS mom or step mom which ever it is?

can anyone find out where JR is in jail? If local he may be coming back to testify.

well I will be back to read later have to go for now.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

:):)Good Morning, Y'all !

First, Subscribing.

Second, I have not been able to watch much of this trial live - but - I have been keeping up with the Tweets, Posts, Court Updates on the Trial Threads here. And THANK YOU TO ALL !

I have some comments and questions - but unfortunately, I do not have time now ... but I will return ... LOL !

:):)

Morning @beach - Thanks! :)

Wednesday, November 27th:
*Trial continues (Day 6) (@ 8:30am ET) – FL – Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers (46) (June 29, 2015, Bonita Springs) – *Mark D. Sievers (50) arrested & charged (2/26/16) & indicted (5/4/16) with 1st degree premeditated murder & conspiracy to commit 1st degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
Trial began on 11/12/19 with jury selection, opening statements started on 11/20. Trial expected to last 5 weeks. Jury: 9 women & 3 men, with 2 alternates (1 is a man).
Jury selection 11/12/19 thru 11/19/19 (Day 1-6) & Trial info 11/20/19 to 11/25/19 (Day 1-4) reference post #2 here:
Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Day 5

11/26/19 Day 5: State witnesses: Jerry Lubinski (of Missouri; church friend of CWW's; allowed CWW to borrow his Garmin GPS). Laura Bland (works at a Circle K in Bushnell, Florida as the store manager). Prosecutor played surveillance video from the gas station (outside). And jury watched another surveillance video. This one captured the cash register & customers buying items at the gas station). Joe Graham (works for RacTrac gas stations & is a manager. Graham keeps track of surveillance videos for stores in his company's south Florida region specifically Brooksville, FL). Jury shown surveillance video. Donald Fewell (LCSO &is currently a lieutenant in charge of the sheriff's office video unit). Matthew DeShazo (digital forensic examiner with LCSO; pulled data from Garmin & phones with cellbrite). Michael Lacombe (LCSO; works in the digital forensics unit). Done for the day. There will be 3 witnesses tomorrow & then the final 5 on Monday. Defense may start Tuesday & be finished by Wednesday. Trial continues on 11/27.
*Jimmy Ray Rodgers (28) – Trial 10/23/19: Jury found Rodgers guilty of second degree murder, not guilty of conspiracy, guilty of trespassing. Sentencing on 12/12. Motion for new trial-denied.
*Curtis Wayne Wright, Jr. (41) arrested (10/14/15) & charged (10/20/15) & indicted (5/5/16) with 2nd degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. Took plea deal (2/26/16) plead guilty to 2nd degree murder; serving 25 years, waives all rights to appeal. Will testify at trials. Sentencing on 12/2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax