Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This so much. Wonder how personally involved her and Mark are.... That was very strange for someone as educated as her

I just edited the structure of my sentence and thought how strange he brought that up in his Closing. She was very emotional in giving her answers yesterday. It was odd, and I have to say it didn't seem professional, IMO. I did like what she said about Teresa though and think that will stick in the jurors' minds.

@Jake_Allen19
·
1m

Here are some photos from the prosecution's closing arguments from
@AndrewWestphoto

EK9D3_WWwAAIsOp

EK9D3_PWwAEXEhX

EK9D3_fXYAAJHY_

Hello, and Thank You.

I missed it - I am an hour behind.

HOW did the prosecution do?

I liked how they pointed out Principal, as that was wishy washy during another trial (Markle/Magbanua) that I followed, but they did much better MOO.

The closing took out much of the white noise away which was good.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, someone taped witnesses... What is going on?

Judge is pissed... need a rewind to transcribe or tweets may help understand?

@Jake_Allen19
·
59s

Mark Sievers' defense attorney Michael Mummert begins the defense's closing arguments.

This is what happens when an investigation is set out to prove guilt instead of excluding innocence, Mummert said.

@jbevis10
·
3m

Judge questioning a private investigator in open court about video being taken outside the courtroom. He ordered the videographer be here by the end of the day.

Investigator said in open court he was concerned about a "possible threat" on the floor and wanted to know who was coming and going. It's unclear but it seems this is all just peripheral to the trial.

@Jake_Allen19
·
47s

"Here is the one question no one has answered. Why? Why? Why is Teresa Sievers dead?," Mummert said. The best answer available is she is dead because Curtis Wayne Wright Jr. killed her, Mummert said.

Mummert is talking to the jury about what they are required to keep in mind when evaluating witnesses and witness testimony.

@SandraR_media
·
3m

Defense attorney Michael Mummert has begun the defense's closing arguments.

Mummert is explaining to the jury what they should consider when it comes to witnesses testimonies while deliberating.

@Jake_Allen19
·
43s

"Having heard the evidence, you basically heard the state of Florida tried Jimmy Ray Rodgers and Curtis Wayne Wright instead of Mark Sievers," Mummert said. The state is hoping jurors will lump Mark Sievers in with Rodgers and Wright, Mummert said.

@jbevis10
·
2m

Defense begins their closing saying that the one question never answered is the question the state asked, "Why?" Michael Mummert said the only thing we know is Curtis Wright murdered her.

@SandraR_media
·
1m

Mummert says the state has presented evidence tying Wright and Rodgers to the murder and is hoping jurors will "lump Mark in and find him guilty."

@Jake_Allen19
·
1m

The law of principal does apply to Mark Sievers, but also to Angela Wright, Mummert said. The only evidence of conspiracy came from Curtis Wayne Wright Jr., Mummert said

Mummert said Wright sent texts that told others he was coming to Florida in advance.

The only evidence someone promising payment came from Curtis Wayne Wright.

Defense Michael Mummert is jumping around trying to make points. It's a distracting Closing so far. I'm having a hard time staying focused because he's jumping around. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793