Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge is pissed. Defense filming witnesses....wow. Mummert must be a tad more nervous now. Yay for timing

Yep, videoing witnesses and others leaving the courtroom! Just saw that & dropped my teeth.

:eek: OMG

JMO ... but this sounds like a defense tactic :rolleyes:

@Jake_Allen19
·
1m

Mummert said it wasn't a secret Teresa Sievers was coming home early and Wright told others he was coming to Florida to work on the computers at the Sievers' medical practice.

Mummert is talking about how nothing was taken from the Sievers home to make it look like a burglary.

@Jake_Allen19
·
2m

Mummert asks why there is a double standard. How can Angela Wright be ruled out of the homicide if she was not in Florida, but Mark Sievers cannot, Mummert said. Angela Wright also tampered with witnesses, Mummert said.

Mummert is talking about texts between Wright and Mark Sievers. "We are plotting the murder of a person in her presence? That doesn't make sense." Mummert said.

Rewind as best I can transcribe

"J. Mr. Olson

A. Yes your honor

J. Why were you having my Witnesses taped outside of the courtroom the other day?

A. We were concerned about threats (..............??) the other day, a couple of days before Thanksgiving

J. What would that have to do with taping people coming outside of my courtroom including Witnesses? You didn't have permission did you?

A. I'm not aware ..??????.. there was some suspicious activity...... from that side over there

J. How many people did you record?

A. I don't know your honor I have not seen the video

J. Who's the gentleman who did it?

A. One of our technical guys

J. He needs to be here by the end of the day

A lot of the calls and a lot of the texts were business computer related. The VPN.

No, on to Teresa's friend getting a call of Teresa's death.

Mummert jumping from topic to topic and I can't even type out his point before he's on to something else.

A photograph of Mark and Jimmy, and Taylor found on the internet. The photo is not in evidence. So?

@Jake_Allen19
·
2m

The state would like you to believe there is some sort of check list you go down when your spouse is murdered, Mummert said. He is talking about how the state pointed out that Mark Sievers was not the person who told Wright his wife was killed.

@Jake_Allen19
·
1m

"Mark does not know Jimmy," Mummert said. They met and exchanged pleasantries, Mummert said, but that's not how you know someone.

"Mr. Wright manipulated four of his neighbors into executing four affidavits. Mr. Wright was also bipolar," Mummert said.

@BrookeWINKNews
·
7m

Sievers' defense is now in closings. Off the bat, giving answers to some of the questions state posed. How did Curtis Wright know the Sievers' alarm code? He'd stayed there before. How did he know Teresa was out of town? He was already coming down to FL for work.

@Jake_Allen19
·
33s

You don't get to cherry pick what part of testimony you believe, Mummert said. Wright testifying that Rodgers hit Teresa Sievers with the claw of the hammer was not corroborated by the medical examiner, Mummert said.

@Jake_Allen19
·
2m

Mummert asks why there is a double standard. How can Angela Wright be ruled out of the homicide if she was not in Florida, but Mark Sievers cannot, Mummert said. Angela Wright also tampered with witnesses, Mummert said.

Mummert is talking about texts between Wright and Mark Sievers. "We are plotting the murder of a person in her presence? That doesn't make sense." Mummert said.
What possible reason could Angela have to want Teresa killed? And, plotting the murder of a person in her presence - that was part of the thrill for Mark, IMO

@SandraR_media
·
4m

Several witnesses said Mark had lied about knowing Rodgers, but Mummert says Mark "met' not "knew" Rodgers, so he didn't lie.

During her testimony, Daniele Berardelli said she had seen a photo of Mark and Rodgers together, but Mummert is questioning why that photo was not in evidence.

@Jake_Allen19
·
46s

The life insurance policies span from being purchased in 2000 to 2009 when Lyons did the estate planning for the Sievers, Mummert said.

@SandraR_media
·
40s

Mummert says you can't have it both ways when it comes to Wright's testimony "not being perfect," as the state said. Mummert says how is it possible to believe one part of Wright's testimony if you can't believe it all.

@Jake_Allen19
·
2m

The RaceTrac video corroborates that Rodgers and Wright are guilty, Mummert said. What does that show you about Mr. Sievers, Mummert asks.

"There is zero forensic evidence of a second hammer," Mummert said. Is the Walmart video indicative of a conspiracy or that Rodgers and Wright were in Florida and went to Walmart, Mummert asks.

Mummert said the state put on a great case for the guilt of Rodgers and Wright. How does that corroborate conspiracy with Mark Sievers, Mummert asks.

@BrookeWINKNews
·
1m

Remember when the state told jurors "what does it matter" if Teresa Sievers was killed w/ a claw hammer or not. Wright testified she was. Other testimony disproved that. In closings, defense brought this back up & told jurors you don't get to "cherry pick" what you believe.

@jbevis10
·
1m

"They put on a great case of the guilt of Jimmy Rodgers and Mark Sievers." --Mummert, on his belief that there's not evidence showing Sievers guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member