Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again everyone for posting descriptions from the court room - those extra special people who did the tweets! :)

I thought she died June 29th??

animated-smileys-christmas-025.gif

So jury started deliberations about 2:10pm ET??

June 29 would have been the day Dr P found her. So the next morning. So close to midnight that I’m not sure.
Yes deliberations about ten minutes ago.

I think the witnesses were being scanned/videotaped by the investigator in case of a mistrial and retrial. That is what I would imagine the judge is thinking doesn't pass the smell test, especially given that the first report is a threat and he comes to find out it is witness reactions and interactions. The defense could easily get lip readers to determine what people might be saying to each other in the hallway in order to further question or discredit them if there is a retrial. If there is any potential consequence I hope the judges enforces it.

MS: "I am not going to testify. But, I would like to go home." as, he raises his hands with a small smirk.

That comment is frustrating. His words are glib to me. I know he has every right to choose not to testify. He still does not seem angry that his wife is dead.

MS: "I am not going to testify. But, I would like to go home." as, he raises his hands with a small smirk.

That comment is frustrating. His words are glib to me. I know he has every right to choose not to testify. He still does not seem angry that his wife is dead.

I just posted something like this on the general discussion thread. He is so gross!

Yes, those are the jurors that the judge said would be called back on Monday. Someone upthread said no more court till Monday, MOO that is incorrect.
:) That was me, I thought I heard Judge did say that, I obviously/thankfully misheard. It was at sidebar with everyone there, so they decided otherwise. (I was quickly on my way to the loo!) That was the last I heard and hoped it wasn't final. SO glad to hear otherwise!

Lol I don’t think there’s any way they will have a verdict today, too many counts and lesser included for them all to agree on. These jurors have been very serious when reporting to the judge, I think they will take their time and want to go through all the evidence. But it would be nice. They haven’t been able to speak to each other about the case at all, so I don’t think it will be quick.

The verdict will come between 5 and 7 today. Those are the exact hours I won't be able to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper