Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 23s23 seconds ago

"That defies common sense. This was not a crime that was committed for no reason," Ross said.

It wouldn't make sense for Wright and Rodgers to drive to Florida and take nothing from the home and kill Teresa for no reason, Ross said.

It was a murder for hire, Ross said.

1. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 26s26 seconds ago
    Over the last few days, we've also seen a number of past jurors from the Jimmy Rodgers trial. #trialtweets #MarkSieversontrial #TeresaSievers #NBC2CourtCoverage

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 53s53 seconds ago
    Also in the courtroom for closings, lots of family and friends of Dr. Teresa Sievers who've been here throughout. There's also a number of people sitting on the defense side of the gallery. Mark Sievers step-mother is here as well. #trialtweets #MarkSieversontrial #TeresaSievers

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 2m2 minutes ago

The payment was supposed to come three months after Teresa Sievers' death when the life insurance money came in.

"Common sense, ladies and gentleman, is one of the most important items you get to take with you to the jury room," Ross said.

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 44s44 seconds ago

State making the argument that a first degree murder conviction for Mark Sievers is common sense. "There is so much you don't get to take with you into the jury room, but you do get to take common sense." #SieversTrial @winknews

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 26s26 seconds ago

Ross tells the jurors to use their own judgement regarding credibility of witnesses they've heard from.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Show this thread
0k7ue5j6_normal.jpg

Show this thread
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

Fighting a migraine and couldn't watch but I listened in the dark. Wanted to watch mark but just listening, I feel much better about a conviction. State pulled it together but I don't know if they will do 1st. Conspiracy yes. Some people cannot understand the principle law. They want a weapon in hand. But I'll be ok with 2nd and consp. I'd prefer and would vote 1st. Myself because of premed. No doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper