Matthew McConaughey is single!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This man is just hot........................but sorry ladies, he says he won't be knocking on your doors anytime soon, he's quite happy playing the bongo's with me..................

(one can only dream right?)

Oh, this is wonderful timing. The mr. and I just announced our divorce a couple weeks ago, so now I'm single.....what a delightful coincidence!!!
woohoo.gif
Matt must have heard the good news....lol. He's mine, all mine and you cannot touch him!
angel.gif
punch.gif

michelle said:
LOL, I will cook him anything, And I love to cook..........You know what they say, "The way to a mans heart is through his stomach":D .
you know that's not the REAL way to a man's heart :blushing: :angel:

Did I just say that out loud? :slap:

okay we are going to have a websleuths throw down in a minute. I have been waiting on him and hes mine!!!!:blushing:

mssheila said:
you know that's not the REAL way to a man's heart :blushing: :angel:

Did I just say that out loud? :slap:
Oh trust me I know, I didnt not want to say the real way for fear of being banned....:innocent:

He is my favorite! I love a rough-around-the-edges, country boy, man's man with a killer grin! The first movie I can remember seeing him in was "Dazed & Confused". Lordy, when he said "all right, all right, all right" I would so just melt :laugh: ... and he wasn't even as cute as he is now. It's something about his quirkiness that just makes him hot, hot, hot! Doesn't hurt that he is soooo pretty. His eyes just twinkle, his hair, teeth so,so pretty...ohh, I better not even start on the bod:crazy:

Loved the bongo thing! Died laughing when I heard about it...he seems like a damned good time...whew! I do believe I've worked myself into a lather! :blushing:

I too like him with Sandra (love her too) but I thought he just looked so right with Ashley Judd. Two beautiful, southern charmers...they would have made gorgeous babies!

ember said:
I thought he just looked so right with Ashley Judd. Two beautiful, southern charmers...they would have made gorgeous babies!
Oh they would have....LOVED him in "A Time to Kill", one of my fav movies....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ember said:
Loved the bongo thing! Died laughing when I heard about it...

I remember seeing him in an interview shortly after that and he came out in a t-shirt that said 'what part of naked bongos don't you understand?' I laughed soooooooo hard! He was just adorable talking about it! I can't for the life of me remember what show it was on. Maybe Letterman or Leno.

I read somewhere that he doesn't wear deordorant. Sorry, that just killed it for me.

I did like him in Two For The Money with Al Pacino and Rene Russo.

Jules, what's for supper?

the original tez said:
I read somewhere that he doesn't wear deordorant. Sorry, that just killed it for me.

I did like him in Two For The Money with Al Pacino and Rene Russo.

Jules, what's for supper?
Yes he said on Oprah that he doesnt wear deodorant. And Oprah was smelling on him saying how good his natural smell was anyway....

Masterj said:
He is hot, but I worked a NASCAR event with him that completely ruined it for me. He seemed a bit out of it (high, perhaps?) and he was the grossest eater I've ever seen. I'm talking food coming out of the sides of his mouth while he shoveled it in and continued to talk at the same time. All of us women were so excited to meet him and that just about killed the fantasy.
he seems spinny to me..and I couldnt be with anyone who eats like that..I like manners and yet I think he is a really good person..I dont like his accent either.

Funny, that was the same excuse Cruz and Cruise used for their break-up - busy work schedules, too much time apart, etc.

That movie work is just a real bugger. (maybe she saw him take his hairpiece off)

Marthatex said:
That movie work is just a real bugger. (maybe she saw him take his hairpiece off)
Who?????Not Matt!!! LOL...

mssheila said:
Okay girls... he is absolutely beautiful. He's got the looks FOR SURE. I mean, who couldn't love those dimples?

But I read/saw/heard somewhere (I think I read a magazine interview with him, but can't be sure..) something that sticks out in my mind about him that totally ruined everything! :sick:

I got the impression that he's like... really high maintenance. Manicures/ pedicures/ facials/ the works. I even remember it saying something about him having to perm his hair so it's not "too curly or too straight". Ugh... It may just be me, but I can't handle that girly stuff in a man.

I have to be picky about my celebrity crushes so I don't end up with another disaster crush like I had for Tom Cruise :eek:

All in good fun... all in good fun. I'm sure he's a great guy! (Matthew, that is. I'm pretty sure Tom isn't a very good guy):truce:
EWWW Yulk!! I can't stand a man that is girly like that. Yall can have him. :)

michelle said:
Yes he said on Oprah that he doesnt wear deodorant. And Oprah was smelling on him saying how good his natural smell was anyway....
:eek: Puke! The more I know, the less I find attractive!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper
Back