Matthew McConaughey is single!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
kidzndogznme said:
Here is the link to the HHHHHHot pictures I mentioned above. Hot and very very lovely.

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=Matthew_McConaughey6.jpg

We can look but not touch, darn it.
Yummy! He has got the best body of any guy I can think of. He is just simply beautiful...inside and out. I remember him helping during Katrina....he was so concerned about the animals. To me, that is the mark of a truly good person.

Funny, I just had a dream about him last night....don't know why, except that
it maybe because we went to the fair and I had a funnel cake last thing before we left, then went straight home to bed. Sugar?! Anyway, I dreamt that he walked by a group of us, came back to sign autographs and I wanted him to take me away with him! I was pleading! My DH was standing beside me, shocked. I looked at DH, shrugged and left with Matt. That was it, no more than that. I think my alarm went off and robbed me of any "good" part! LOL, dreams are so funny. I would never leave my husband that easy...not even for Matt....OK, well.......maybe I'd better not say never,LOL. Matt is a hottie...phew!

Thanks for the pic!

You're welcome. I keep going back and enlarging it and drooling. It doesn't seem possible does it? And in water too! It's like a miracle. HAHAHA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back