Matthew Ward-Jackson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if Horth is associated with this particular case or not but I found quite a few Horths living in Niagara Falls (lots of events and videos shot there of BIGiisho and his friends, including a large property that looks like a mansion). There is a Joseph Horth living in Niagara but not sure if it's the same guy.

There seems to be more Horths in the Falls than anywhere else in Ontario. There is a BH of the same age as JH who was caught selling drugs last year in two incidents (1) crack and percs and (2) cocaine. Is BH an alias for JH? There is also a 19 year old JH caught selling pot. Family business? Are the Horths the Fords of Niagara? lol

There are quite a few JH's in the phone book but only one with the J----- spelled out. That one lives quite close to the Niagara Inn Motel where the Krucifiction BBQ video was filmed.

It's not that I don't think they are all tied in together, it's just that with the appearance of the disgusting MJW I am ready for the DM fan club to come back out of the woodwork <modsnip>
We'll find out at trial, but for various reasons I believe LE has plenty of evidence to prove DM and MS killed, not MJW.

It is very unfortunate that others' thoughts and contemplations must be scoffed at.

I hope Carli reconsiders and sticks around. Some of us appreciate all contributions even when we disagree.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Gun arrest, couldn't find this dude before because (surprise) his name was misspelled in the news.

MJW of Aurora has a business registered at 83 Humbercrest Blvd in Toronto

http://www.bizapedia.com/canada/8430527-CANADA-CORPORATION.html

To order a corporate profile for info on this business, it is $2 at https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/hm.html?locale=en_CA

83 Humbercrest is owned by a DAJ. (similar last name, at l;east the J part.) It is an 18 minute trive to DM's house.

Father PW is a realtor

There is a phone number listed to an MW in Aurora, which the arrest claims is his home town.

That address shows to be a very lovely residential street.

Not sure if Horth is associated with this particular case or not but I found quite a few Horths living in Niagara Falls (lots of events and videos shot there of BIGiisho and his friends, including a large property that looks like a mansion). There is a Joseph Horth living in Niagara but not sure if it's the same guy.

Maybe this one ?

HOOD TO THE HILLS- 22&#39;s 26&#39;s LINED UP - YouTube

A couple of questions:

1. Goes to the reference of Cyrillic messages possibly associated with this case and the travel itineraries of DM. Given the significant influx of eastern European bratvas into Canada, especially Toronto, is anyone aware of "political" links between the Dixon True Bloods and/or the West Side Gang. (Have these last two may have merged?)

2. What do we know about where MO fits in, the guy who was interviewed by the Star shortly after the gun trafficking charges came down. What's his association with the various other Matthews?

3. ABro mentioned that the 53 year old guy who hangs with this bunch has a surname "Horth", not "North". Have we sleuthed anything else about him? I thought I'd bingoed with JN who manages a body shop on Dixon Rd right behind the airport, but I guess not. So who's Horth? And what is his association with these maladjusted kids. Mind you MJW is reportedly 27, not exactly a kid anymore, but then I guess covering your visible skin with aggressive tattoos doesn't exactly enhance your uptown job prospects.

Finally, a quick comment. I'm not sure that this alleged murder of TB can be characterized as a gang initiation given that, allegedly, he'd also murdered a girlfriend and his father. It seems to me that should already have fully satisfied even the most brutal of West Side (Sierra Leone inspired) and or Dixon Rd (Santa Muerta) requirements. Besides that, if the challenge was just to murder a stranger and steal his old vehicle, I'm sure there would be plenty of opportunity to carry out such a hideous task without leaving an incriminating trail of glow-in-the-dark breadcrumbs behind. Really. How stupid are you expected to be in order to be accepted into one of these outfits.

Oh, and another quick comment. Google around and you'll find that Millardair has, for decades, transported vehicles, car parts and even exotic animals across the border. On some occasions they've run afowl (no pun meant) of American or Canadian animal import regulations. Here's one from as far back as 1980 www.animallaw.info/cases/caus2orw301.htm I probably should point out that most small, independent airlines are like small independent truckers. They don't ask lots of questions other than those necessary to insure they're paid. So we can't necessarily fault MillardAir for dealing with some questionable characters. Just sayin'.

But flash forward to the present to note that there is, of course, more than one individual associated with this case who is linked in one way or another to this multi-million dollar import trade and, interestingly enough, this is not the only link between them. Probably co-incidence. Right?

With further respect to MillardAir history and just for the record (if anyone is keeping one) it was Carl, then Wayne's, Sales and Services person, EG (not the EG from the Obituary) who organized and advertised all the various hangar photo shoots for local photographers, including supplying the models, etc. The "Studio Day" that caught everyone's attention was the "Suicide Girls" photo shoot wherein then teenaged DM happily took pics of buxom girls in the buff. As it turns out EG is a "model" herself - also aspiring actress- who has been featured on Model Mayhem. A bit long of tooth now, if you ask me, but if you're dying of curiosity I guess you have to google "istudio" plus her name where she advertises herself as an "artistic mude model". I guess "mude" is either a typo or a nude who doesn't like to chat much.

Anyway, as I said, "small world".

Or, as DP reportedly said, way back near the beginning, "You'll never believe the true story of what really happened."

Re the question of whether DM is still in solitary. I'm betting an emphatic "yes" and so far quite happily relieved to be so.

ALL IMO OF COURSE. THAT'S 100% IMO.

Wow. That's quite the post. Of particular note to me is the reminder about the Millard Air angle. A reminder that the cargo they were transporting could definitely have been illegal.

Maybe there was a greater controlling interest in that hangar.

Here are my working theories.

Wayne was murdered for his money.

Laura was murdered because of something she knew.

Tim may have also been murdered because of something he knew. I'm not entirely convinced that they were unknown because I read at one point something about him delivering fuel or something to do with that new hangar.

One thing of note. One of the 3 victims we know about could have been murdered for an entirely different reason than the other. The motive is not necessarily the same for all 3.

JMO

I am fairly confident at this point that MS and DM committed more than one murder.

I have no clue if it was premeditated or not?

However, there seems to be a lot of "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" between gang associated drug dealers/gun dealers, prostitutes, pimps, DM, MS, LB, DP and a few folks that can not be named. While we wait for the trial and wait for the publication ban to lift and to get official details, I am all for learning more about and sleuthing the inner workings of these individuals and any cross over with the west end (Etobicoke/Mississauga) gangs, drug dealers and associated mafias...hell our own Mayor is in deep with these people. Perhaps this is not the forum to do it but there may be something here?

Joseph Michael Horth is Spiken MIke, seen in various videos. He's the guy in need of dental work. He was in court a week ago and is currently in Toronto South detention centre.

Joseph Michael Horth is Spiken MIke, seen in various videos. He's the guy in need of dental work. He was in court a week ago and is currently housed at Toronto South detention centre.

Joseph Michael Horth is Spiken MIke, seen in various videos. He's the guy in need of dental work. He was in court a week ago and is currently in Toronto South detention centre.

Get out. God, I thought for sure he was a junkie that happened by the bbq. I didn't get the impression he was much of a ring leader.I only watched 1 video mind you.

Get out. God, I thought for sure he was a junkie that happened by the bbq. I didn't get the impression he was much of a ring leader.I only watched 1 video mind you.

I'm pretty sure he IS a junkie. He lets guys kick him in the ba**s for money or drugs or the heck of it. :shakingmyhead:

I'm pretty sure he IS a junkie. He lets guys kick him in the ba**s for money or drugs or the heck of it. :shakingmyhead:

Wonder if he will sing while detoxing behind bars? Must be going through serious withdrawal.

Respectfully snipped by me:

This stuff about MJW is repulsively fascinating and thanks so much to the WSers researching this, particularly SnooperDuper. But, I don't want to lose sight of the fact that as horrid as these other characters are, it's Dellen Millard and Mark Smich that have been charged with multiple murders, not MJW & associates.

Thanks button isn't enough. All the new conspiracy fodder is disheartening, but there's not much to do at this point but wait for the trials. Of the people actually charged with murder.

Eventually there will be a nice clear division between fantasy and reality.

Have any of my fellow sleuthers come across any references where DM, MS, MWJ or MJW or their associates are referred to as The Wolf? It may not be in English. Could be Lupo? I am trying to track down a lead from a tweet in Cyrillic to an individual who can not be discussed as they were cleared of any involvement. If this lead has been discussed earlier please point me in that direction. The tweet in question was sent on the night that the farm was being investigated. Translated it reads "Call the Wolf. They found on the farm" The person tweeting shared the same first name as TB.

I believe the Russian wolf was already resolved last year.

This was discussed a number of times in previous posts/threads. It was confirmed that a fellow sleuther posted this to smoke out the perps. It was written in Russian because AM either spoke or understood Russian. But the text itself references a popular movie. The poster from other posts is clearly in support of the Bosma family and justice served.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9441952&postcount=106"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9441952&postcount=106[/ame]

A question with regard to cremation if anyone knows...

As delicately as I can I am wondering on a couple things..

... WM we know died due to a gun shot and was cremated. Would that bullet remain with the body during cremation and be incinerated as well or be removed prior and preserved or "left over" after cremation?

...IF TB was shot..same questions

Now we know that WM death was thought to be a suicide and IF TB was shot we know that was murder, would that have made a different in procedure.

I guess really what I am wondering is if a bullet is found, could it possibly be a piece of evidence in the recent arrests even after incineration. ie:matched to a gun

Thanks in advance for any knowledge shared on this.

I'm assuming the bullet would have been removed in both cases as autopsies are required by law in Ontario on all unexpected deaths that occur outside of a hospital.
I think you're correct about matching the bullet to a gun. I think in the case of WM's death, they would have made sure the gun found at the scene was the gun used.

I'm assuming the bullet would have been removed in both cases as autopsies are required by law in Ontario on all unexpected deaths that occur outside of a hospital.
I think you're correct about matching the bullet to a gun. I think in the case of WM's death, they would have made sure the gun found at the scene was the gun used.

There is also a (remote) possibility the (melted + incinerated) bullet used on TB (if indeed he was shot) could be traced back to DM and associates by doing a comparative metal analysis

Every batch of metal , whether gold , steel , lead has a unique elemental makeup ... for example if stolen gold ingots were melted down into jewelry it can still be traced back to the original source.

It is not a perfect science , it is no longer used in court , but it can still be a good indicator for LE to put 2 and 2 together ... it is called "Comparative bullet-lead analysis" .

For example a melted down (incinerated) bullet could potentially have the same metallic makeup as a box of ammo in DM's house but that type of evidence is no longer used in court because it is hard to convey to a jury .

But that still does not solve the WM situation because presumably they still have that bullet and gun , and if they do , the gun could not have been used on TB .

A common box of ammo would be a different matter , maybe LE have found such evidence to change WM from suicide to murder. Maybe a similar connection to LB "trace evidence"

Personally I think LE have much more than that , or somebody is talking , and LE just has to piece it all together to withstand a trial.

Personally I think LE have much more than that , or somebody is talking , and LE just has to piece it all together to withstand a trial.

Well here's proof that nobody's sitting around doing nothing (except for the incarcerated few) - tweet on April 24/14 by @susanclairmont from discussion after her report on court appearance and the fact that it's all process no evidence:

SC: "I should add that there's lots going on behind the scenes though for lawyers and police."

Wish we knew specifics of the wheeling and dealing!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

there's not much to do at this point but wait for the trials. Of the people actually charged with murder.

Eventually there will be a nice clear division between fantasy and reality.

Point one: Agreed 100%!

Point two: You have (again) mistaken thoroughness for delusion. Everyone here is aware of who is in jail and for what, and if at trial there are convictions of guilt without a reasonable doubt, I and others will applaud the system for their diligence throughout. He or she who accepts without question the guilt of another before trial, without seeing the proof, is the one that should worry about fantasy.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Interesting bit of information coming out of Hamilton today. Storage in Mississauga but selling in Hamilton. Wonder if there's any connection to this case.

On May 26, police searched a storage unit in Mississauga and a home in Glanbrook. They found over 400 pounds of vacuum-sealed marijuana that was ready for distribution, a semi-automatic handgun with ammunition and drug processing equipment.

Police also seized a 2014 Audio S4 Quattro and a 2014 Kia Forte.

400 lbs of marijuana worth over $1M seized by Hamilton police

Two 23-year-old Hamilton men were arrested and have been charged with various drug and firearms-related offences.

Police believe there are other people involved in the operation who are still out there. Anyone with information about the operation is asked to call police at 905-546-2447 or Crime Stoppers at 905-522-8477.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...h-over-1m-seized-by-hamilton-police-1.2678089

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo