Max's Search Warrants Released!!!! Discuss Max's Death here #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When, how did she come up with the idea of Max being smothered?

Purely a guess by me...Max's injury stetched his spinal cord so he was unable breathe to causing him to suffocate. When he came into the ER, I would imagine he looked similar to a child who had been suffocated, maybe blue lips? I am just guessing here

And the ER doctor might not have sat Dina down and said I think Max was suffocated. He could have been listing Max's injuries and said something like, "XYZ is similar to what we see in children who have been suffocated." It could have been more innocent than we are guessing.

Could have been. Or could have been that someone suggested the scenario to the doctor. EMS, LE officer, or?

Possible - I imagine suffocation is one of the more common causes of death they seen. Isn't SIDS essentially suffocation? I would imagine there is a certain look to a child who had died from oxygen depravation. There is a good chance little Max had that look.

Thanks to both of you...

Ugh... I must have misunderstood the timing when I was rapidly catching up. I just can't fathom being away from the hospital for 12 hours that day... much more than is needed for some sleep and driving time. Lots of planning time :( wonder if other doctors were called that day to come up with the suffocation thing?

So Nina is with Dina on Tues until 6pm? Dina returns to hospital. What about between 6pm and 10:41 for Nina, or 8-10pm? I don't know, this all sounds too suspect to me, easy set-up of alibi, planning time before.

So, Jonah had already been at the hospital on Tues for 12-13 hrs . Jonah, Adam, Rebecca take Howard to the airport, then eat dinner. Adam and Rebecca leave or are back home by 8pm? Where was Jonah between 8-10pm? Jonah doesn't return to the hospital until 10 p.m. Then supposedly leaves at 1am? (source) The man has been there or somewhere since 6am the previous morning!?

So where was she during and following the accident? Also, we know Nina was also at Dina's Coronado home, for that 12 hours. Did she sleep that long, with her son in critical condition?

When, how did she come up with the idea of Max being smothered?

..it's possible dr.peterson shared his diagnosis with jonah/dina..

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15628858/...phone-and-case-files-to-zahau-family-attorney

A search warrant unsealed on Sept. 22 revealed that the head of the Intensive Care Unit at Rady Children's Hospital, Dr. Bradley Peterson, initially believed his patient, Max Shacknai, may have been suffocated before he fell down the stairs.

"Based on the description of the incident, surrounding Shacknai's fall, Dr. Peterson did not feel the visible injuries were consistent with the cardiac arrest and brain swelling experienced by Shacknai. Dr. Peterson expressed concerns made based on the – the above factors, suffocation may have occurred prior to Shacknai's fall."

Is it possible the parents were making funeral arrangements for Max? That could account for long periods of time away from the hospital. IIRC, the family was Jewish which requires a quick burial.

Is it possible the parents were making funeral arrangements for Max? That could account for long periods of time away from the hospital. IIRC, the family was Jewish which requires a quick burial.

..i can't see them planning the funeral already on the 12? (possibly..)

..maxie was pronunced with 'brain death' on the 15th at 11:58 p.m. confirmed at 11:30 a.m. on the 16th.

..jonah/dina released their formal announcement of such on the 17th.

..maxie's private memorial was held in arizona on the 19th.

Anything is possible, but many things are also probable in this case, where the story of whereabouts seem to change often.

I would like to know if Mr./Dr. H (ya'll know who I mean) visited with MS in the hospital....and what exactly is his relationship with JS...and/or DS. How long term is the relationship.

I would like to know if Mr./Dr. H (ya'll know who I mean) visited with MS in the hospital....and what exactly is his relationship with JS...and/or DS. How long term is the relationship.

I know nothing, but maybe these employees do.

[ame="http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?t=478009"]No Way!!! It can't be true. - Cafepharma Message Boards[/ame]

Steve Albrecht, DBA, holds degrees in English and Psychology, and a doctorate in Business Administration. He is a former police officer and domestic violence investigator with the San Diego Police Department.

This pretty much sums up the SDLE point of view on this case. A quote from Gore about naked suicides.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ging-the-beach-house-female-suicide-or-murder

There is nothing to connect Rebecca's brother or her boyfriend to her death, or any other known or unknown person. There is no forensically-skilled maniac roaming the streets of Coronado, using suicide scenarios to cover up his homicides. She is dead at her own hand and that is a tragedy.

:crazy:

..no, we don't have any info on what they did after rebecca was found.

..july 11th--dina-----arrives at hospital 2 p.m. july 11th (stays for 16 hours.)

..july 12th--6 a.m. leaves and goes home, back at hospital at 6 p.m.
( receives call july 13th 7 a.m. from jonah, that rebecca is dead).

So max has his fall and is rushed to the hospital around 10am. And Dina does not get to the hospital until 2pm? Does anyone remember reading that they were trying repeatedly to get in touch with her on the day of the accident and was having trouble reaching her? I think I read that in either an article or max's ar, but don't remember exactly.

I don't know about anyone else, but anytime I leave my kids, whether it be a babysitter or even at school, I always make sure I have my cell with me and that I am reachable, just in case there is an emergency or they get sick.

So why did it take so long to reach her? And why did it take her so long to get to the hospital?

Thanks to both of you...

Ugh... I must have misunderstood the timing when I was rapidly catching up. I just can't fathom being away from the hospital for 12 hours that day... much more than is needed for some sleep and driving time. Lots of planning time :( wonder if other doctors were called that day to come up with the suffocation thing?

So Nina is with Dina on Tues until 6pm? Dina returns to hospital. What about between 6pm and 10:41 for Nina, or 8-10pm? I don't know, this all sounds too suspect to me, easy set-up of alibi, planning time before.

So, Jonah had already been at the hospital on Tues for 12-13 hrs . Jonah, Adam, Rebecca take Howard to the airport, then eat dinner. Adam and Rebecca leave or are back home by 8pm? Where was Jonah between 8-
10pm?
Jonah doesn't return to the hospital until 10 p.m. Then supposedly leaves at 1am? (source) The man has been there or somewhere since 6am the previous morning!?

I always thought that after they had dinner that Rebecca left Jonah at the hospital. This is interesting that he did not return to the hospital until 10. You would think that if he wasn't at the hospital, he would be with his brother who just flew in from out of state. Is it listed anywhere about his whereabouts at that time?

I wonder if he could have gone back to the house to see Rebecca during this time?

I always thought that after they had dinner that Rebecca left Jonah at the hospital. This is interesting that he did not return to the hospital until 10. You would think that if he wasn't at the hospital, he would be with his brother who just flew in from out of state. Is it listed anywhere about his whereabouts at that time?

I wonder if he could have gone back to the house to see Rebecca during this time?

I thought the same thing, that he went back to the hospital. Maybe I missed something, but I haven't seen where he was between 8-10 pm.

Nothing perhaps, but I do note that the call from Nina was not long after Jonah got back tot he hospital (and didn't Nina also claim it was earlier than 10:41pm?).

So max has his fall and is rushed to the hospital around 10am. And Dina does not get to the hospital until 2pm? Does anyone remember reading that they were trying repeatedly to get in touch with her on the day of the accident and was having trouble reaching her? I think I read that in either an article or max's ar, but don't remember exactly.

I don't know about anyone else, but anytime I leave my kids, whether it be a babysitter or even at school, I always make sure I have my cell with me and that I am reachable, just in case there is an emergency or they get sick.

So why did it take so long to reach her? And why did it take her so long to get to the hospital?

Was some of that in the radio calls posted on here earlier?

What if...

What if both MS and RZ's little sister were both hanging off the chandelier? The sister crashes to the second landing but MS lands on the cement covered with carpet first floor?

It would explain the sister's injuries and why she didn't go to the hospital? To cover the fact she was involved and may have instigated the crazy stunt.

Sure would like to know what kind of movies etc. these kids were watching that week.

Did Max pass out and that is what caused the fall? It's possible that because of a heart condition, even though it was not reflected in the autopsy that may be Max's fall the day of the accident is because he passed out?

In Max's autopsy it states a murmur was detected in May 2011. Bolded by me (BBM).

Respectfully snipped from Max's autopsy:

Second paragraph/page 3:
He had an unremarkable medical history, until a recent appointment with his primary care physician showed a murmur and follow-up was recommended.
He had no significant medical history, although a II/IV systolic heart murmur was detected in May 26, 2011. He had been referred to pediatric cardiology, but had not had that appointment.

Autopsy (page 13) Heart (25 sections): Multiple sections of myocardium, including right and left ventricle show no inflammation or fibrosis There are scattered isolated hypereosinophilic apparently necrotic myocytes in the left ventricle, often in the epicardial region. One section of the right ventricle has an area of contraction band necrosis (this is at the edge of one of the sections). Sections of the sinoatrial node, nodal artery, atrioventricular node, and bundle of his reveal no abnormalities.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...DctZGRjMy00ODVkLTk1YWItODAxZjAxMzE5OTVl&hl=en

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles