Still Missing MD - Akia Eggleston, 22, 8 months pregnant, Baltimore, 3 May 2017 *Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But I have heard that homicide is more actively involved! So big ups to whomever makes these flyers right?! I got it from Twitter I've WJZ post about Akia this month twice!! SO yay!! HOPEFULLY WE FIND HER & THE LITTLE ONE SAFELY! Continue to pray for think that they are alive and well never stop hoping until we know for sure.

But I have heard that homicide is more actively involved! So big ups to whomever makes these flyers right?! I got it from Twitter I've WJZ post about Akia this month twice!! SO yay!! HOPEFULLY WE FIND HER & THE LITTLE ONE SAFELY! Continue to pray for think that they are alive and well never stop hoping until we know for sure.
Never give up hope! Continue to be involved with LE.

Another article, few more details.
https://blackamericaweb.com/2017/06/01/pregnant-baltimore-mom-vanishes-misses-baby-shower/
The last time a family member spoke to Eggleston, who works in retail sales, was May 3 when the expectant mother spoke to her grandmother.

Baltimore detectives are investigating the case but so far have ruled out foul play.

“We don’t believe this case involves foul play at this time, but we are concerned because she left and no one knows where she is,” Baltimore police spokesman T.J. Smith told WBAL TV.
I wish LE would not be so quick to rule out foul play. A young woman is missing and it's critical for her and the child she's carrying to be found regardless. Hopefully someone is able to keep pushing for answers.

We won't let Baltimore forget to look for our baby we love y'all we hope the 4th of July was awesomely epic just keep tweeting, posting, printing & sharing the lovely Ms Akia Eggleston's story & we'll get answers God bless y'all & yall's stay safe & we pray to God that you never experience this ever same for anyone you know

I am wondering if someone would be able to check birth records to see if she gave birth in a hospital somewhere? I don't have any links to such a thing. If anyone does, please forward a link to me. Something I could use in the future possibly.

I am wondering if someone would be able to check birth records to see if she gave birth in a hospital somewhere? I don't have any links to such a thing. If anyone does, please forward a link to me. Something I could use in the future possibly.

I believe birth records aren't public info.. I tried to look into this regarding Akia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police Now Believe Foul Play Was Involved In Pregnant Woman’s Disappearance

Originally, police said there were no indications of foul play in the case.

Her last known location was the 600 block of Cedarcrest Avenue, Smith says, and surveillance video and bank records indicate that she was active up to a certain point.

She had also taken some of her belongings out of the apartment where she was staying.
(Imho...it could have been anyone that took the belongings)

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/07/21/missing-pregnant-woman/

Thank you guys we love y'all look after one another always communicate even if it's hard maybe that's when you need it the most. Make time for fun & may this nightmare never happen to you or anyone you love or know for that matter cuz it friggin sucks be well & blessed bye

Thank you guys we love y'all look after one another always communicate even if it's hard maybe that's when you need it the most. Make time for fun & may this nightmare never happen to you or anyone you love or know for that matter cuz it friggin sucks be well & blessed bye
I just want to give you a hug. I can't imagine the nightmare rhis is for you.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I feel the love tonight take care we love you guys this is like a crazy dream that we can't get up from or some movie type stuff

I heard that they shared Akia's story for a longer time on Fox45 news in Baltimore last night one of my aunts told me, were just happy that Akia's voice is being heard thank y'all for the support we love y'all be safe God bless y'all goodbye

Thank you for the update we love you guys be safe God bless y'all & y'all's may y'all never have to endure anything like this bye :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968
Back