Still Missing MD - Akia Eggleston, 22, 8 months pregnant, Baltimore, 3 May 2017 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Having Akia back alive & well would be awesome & we hope so because that's our baby. But we are reasonable people.

I am so sorry what you are going through. My heart breaks for you and your family. I hope Akia and her baby come home safely.

Do you know what name Akia was going to name her baby? Boy or girl? Or what name the father wanted? How many months pregnant would she be by now?

Having this information might be helpful for looking into birth records or even pleading to the media / spreading on social media.

Thank you in advance if you can answer any of my questions.

Sending you a big hug.

:grouphug:
Good questions! Her baby shower that she missed was suppose to be a gender reveal. :(

& unfortunately life has a way of being life. People grow up & kind of make that journey ya know? But my family contacted me & I just tried to help because no one & definitely not my family deserves this ya know?

Unfortunately no updates guys :(
The fact her house was moved out did not raise red flags to LE? Was her lease up, or was she behind on rent? Who was last to see her? Where is her daughter?

Sorry, if these were answered earlier and I missed it.

Honestly those are great questions that I wish I knew but unfortunately I don't. I think I heard that her daughter is staying with Akia's mom's side of the family. What caused worry was the fact that she still wasn't heard from & then she missed her baby shower.

As far as the questions ask away. I love you guys thank y'all for the support through these trying times we know our in our hearts that Akia is out there somewhere we just have to figure it out. Ya know?

Honestly those are great questions that I wish I knew but unfortunately I don't. I think I heard that her daughter is staying with Akia's mom's side of the family. What caused worry was the fact that she still wasn't heard from & then she missed her baby shower.

For how long was she not heard from. Is May 3rd the last day Akia was seen by family?

Has her missing person poster been posted at where she used to live?

What was the longest she ever went without seeing her daughter?

Flyer:
attachment.php

How do we get someone to edit this / create a new one? I think including the information of her apartment deserted is important especially if this is posted in the apartment complex.

Someone HAD to have seen her or someone else moving her things. Someone has key information that they may not even know.

Thatgirlgenius -- Has anyone in your family knocked on the apartment doors of her neighbors to see if anyone saw her moving out?

Uh I dunno actually uhm I'll relay the info to my family tho thank you all so much we love you guys so much

Honestly guys thank y'all for y'all support. If you could just post these missing posters everywhere on social media, print them & put them everywhere & organize search parties that would be great!
Prayers will also help do what you feel you can we love y'all

Guys I found this and I thought it was pretty cool this can be an icon on social media sites like your default photo you can call, tweet, or post to the news. Unfortunately we weren't super close but we helped raise her in a sense we used to hang out when she was little somewhat after school and on weekends, when I was a preteen but life goes on and it did I'm doing this cuz Akia is family & no one deserves this we love you guys! Bless you and yours

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back