MD MD - Bob Boyes, 10, Port Republic, 26 Dec 1968

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JUL 17, 2024
[...]

"Jane passes with flying colors," says Hunt. "But Richard Boyes, he shows deception on that exam. And he shows deception on the point of 'Do you know where Bobby Boyes is' and 'What happened to him.'"

Polygraphs are not admissible in court.

There was no other concrete evidence ever found showing that he had anything to do with Bobby's disappearance.

"There were a few things that were suspicious," says Hunt. "For Christmas, Bobby Boyes got a watch. And it was only one day, but he wouldn't take this watch off. Come to find out like two or three days later Richard Boyes had this watch on him and he gave it to someone."

Detective Hunt added, "It was always my suspicion, reading through that case file, that Richard Boyes had something to do with Bobby's disappearance."

[...]

• Sad
Reactions: IDK
JUL 17, 2024
[...]

"Jane passes with flying colors," says Hunt. "But Richard Boyes, he shows deception on that exam. And he shows deception on the point of 'Do you know where Bobby Boyes is' and 'What happened to him.'"

Polygraphs are not admissible in court.

There was no other concrete evidence ever found showing that he had anything to do with Bobby's disappearance.

"There were a few things that were suspicious," says Hunt. "For Christmas, Bobby Boyes got a watch. And it was only one day, but he wouldn't take this watch off. Come to find out like two or three days later Richard Boyes had this watch on him and he gave it to someone."

Detective Hunt added, "It was always my suspicion, reading through that case file, that Richard Boyes had something to do with Bobby's disappearance."

[...]
Thank you for this enlightening article— I had forgotten ( if I ever was aware ) that his dad failed the polygraph and had Bobby’s watch. Very, very sad. I plan to relisten to the Vanished Podcast episode about Bobby. I do remember it had a lot of good information. RIP Bobby Boyes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back