Identified! MD - Catoctin Mtn Park, Fem, El Salvador keychain, Jun'21 - Joanna Michelle Amaya (Dior Reyes)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i cant remember names, but there were several very young latinx men and a girl found in MD that were determined to be ms13 victims. very sad. they were usually buried in parks or woods.

Yeah, they do tend to dump their victims in nature areas. They came down from PG County MD and dumped a body in Stafford County VA a number of years back. A 16-year-old, over 100 stab wounds and burned.

her manner of dress indicates she was possibly on a day hike? well i wear stuff like that day to day but its a possible.

I was wondering the same thing.

To me, her tracksuit and particular shoes look like maybe she was going running and/or trail running.

I can't tell how big the bag is. To me, the size of the bag could potentially be a pain while running, but if its small, maybe just right to hold the basics.

The braided hair may indicate that she was African-American or mixed race?

Also, another thought:

Do many Americans go to El Salvador on vacation? It seems an unusual choice, but the keyring DOES look like something a tourist would buy.

A mixed race woman that goes hiking alone and also holidays in El Salvador would be a minority of a minority. Unusual demographic.

MOO.

She may have roots in El Salvador.

Well, that would be my first thought, but it's too obvious.

Would someone from El Salvador actually have an El Salvador keyring? I don't think many would choose one like this. It looks touristy.

Also, do many Hispanics wear their hair in braids? By braids, I'm imagining corn row style things....?

The bag is not huge, I had the same one about 10-15 years ago. I want to say it is about 8x8, 8x7 or somewhere around there, unless my memory is bad, which is possible lol, and I am not great at dimensions. I would not use it to run, it hung near the hip, that would be bothersome on a run IMO and too small for a day hike. I had a very similar style to this UID at one point in time.

Do you recognize these keys? #FBI Baltimore is asking for your help with identifying a woman whose body was found at Catoctin Mountain Park in Thurmont, MD, on Saturday, June 12. FBI was called after a portion of the woman’s body was discovered by hikers: https://fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/jane-doe---catoctin-mountain-park

E4AciXSVUAAjpdg.jpg

https://twitter.com/FBIBaltimore/status/1405154461597773830

The #FBI seeks the public’s help with the id of a woman whose body was found at Catoctin Mountain Park in Thurmont, MD, on June 12, 2021. She wore a black track suit, wrist guard, red Nike shoes & had a Puma handbag & set of keys with El Salvador keychain: https://fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/jane-doe---catoctin-mountain-park

E4Ar3-sUYAIBF9q.jpg

https://twitter.com/FBIMostWanted/status/1405171326252294145

The canister on the key ring actually looks like one that I have seen that holds “ breath mints”, another clue is that if you compare it to the size of the key, it is extremely small. As for the El Salvador issue, there are many persons of color that have ancestors from abroad, that may not actively “ present” as mixed race...

The canister on the key ring actually looks like one that I have seen that holds “ breath mints”, another clue is that if you compare it to the size of the key, it is extremely small. As for the El Salvador issue, there are many persons of color that have ancestors from abroad, that may not actively “ present” as mixed race...
(bbm for focus)

Great point about the size of the key.

I think a pepper spray container is also still a possibility when considering the size of the key, if the product is a more compact version of a pepper spray container that is small enough to be carried on a keychain. The pepper spray keychain below appears to be fairly similar to the one in the FBI photo, IMO only. If this is even the same manufacturer. MOO

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 6.22.58 AM.pngpreview.jpg

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Super-Cute-Pepper-Spray-Keychain-for-Self-Defense-Confetti/301980314
JANE DOE - CATOCTIN MOUNTAIN PARK | Federal Bureau of Investigation

I was also thinking the little canister could be one of those that holds rolled up dollar bills.
I used to have one. It means you can safely carry money if you don't have pockets or don't want to carry a bag, also it's a sad & surreptitious way if carrying money too....

Well, where is the key from? If they figure that out they’re a lot further. Also, what’s on the flat keychain? I can’t quite make it out.

I was wondering the same thing.

To me, her tracksuit and particular shoes look like maybe she was going running and/or trail running.

I can't tell how big the bag is. To me, the size of the bag could potentially be a pain while running, but if its small, maybe just right to hold the basics.
it seems similar to a fanny pack to me

People go to El Salvador for the turtle egg-hatching season, some to work in groups that help save the baby turtles, others just to watch. I don't know how many people do this, but they advertise tours in places like Scientific American etc. They also advertise scientific tours of the volcano.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back