Identified! MD - Catoctin Mtn Park, Fem, El Salvador keychain, Jun'21 - Joanna Michelle Amaya (Dior Reyes)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There was a person with the same name, Jasmine Moore, who went missing in Baltimore in Jan 2020 but was found. Could it be the same JM who went missing (again?) in October? Check out her photo - with the purse - is that the same as the Puma bag?

MISSING| 30-year-old woman in Baltimore

Moore is not an uncommon name so could just be two people with same name and unrelated to this UID case.

The bag doesn't look like the Puma handbags that I've seen, but there could be a newer line?? Anyone else?

Unfortunately this was my friend. Already reported to the FBI. She was young didn’t have a car. Was from El Salvador. I believe foul play. Wasn’t reported missing nobody realized. it was thought she was just binge partying and would come back one day..... R.I.P.

Unfortunately this was my friend. Already reported to the FBI. She was young didn’t have a car. Was from El Salvador. I believe foul play. Wasn’t reported missing nobody realized. it was thought she was just binge partying and would come back one day..... R.I.P.
I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. Do you know when she was last seen? Was it close to the area where she was found?

The braided hair may indicate that she was African-American or mixed race?

Also, another thought:

Do many Americans go to El Salvador on vacation? It seems an unusual choice, but the keyring DOES look like something a tourist would buy.

A mixed race woman that goes hiking alone and also holidays in El Salvador would be a minority of a minority. Unusual demographic.

MOO.

Maybe someone brought it back for her as a souvenir after visiting El Salvador or she has roots there. Thinking of braids, women from El Salvador (and also other Central American country's off course) wear them a lot. Like this, f.i.

santa-ana-el-salvador-september-600w-1781035109.jpg

That long thin strap with no buckle looks like a shoulder bag to me, but I do have a fanny pack that has a long thin strap, so maybe.

I think it's a little shoulder bag. When I do my walks in the woods I take something like this with me. I put it over my head so it doesn't hang free and don't bothers me while walking.

Oh dear....so very sorry. My condolences to you and her loved ones.

Wow, so sorry. I hope they can find quickly who did that to her and give her justice. Condolences to you, the other friends and her family.

I sent in a tip regarding missing Mihaela Brady from Maryland. Couldn’t find much info on her or who reported her missing back in Sept 2020. Will wait for updates.

IMO

Very sorry about your friend.

Hello and sorry for your loss.

I don't mean to be disrespectful but can this be confirmed somehow?

The Jane Doe poster is still up on the FBI website and there haven't been any updates in the news about this Jane Doe being identified.

Hello and sorry for your loss.

I don't mean to be disrespectful but can this be confirmed somehow?

The Jane Doe poster is still up on the FBI website and there haven't been any updates in the news about this Jane Doe being identified.
I was looking for an update as well, is it possible that even if there is a tentative ID that this hasn’t been released publicly yet? I don’t know how long DNA testing would take, for instance, to confirm ID.

I was looking for an update as well, is it possible that even if there is a tentative ID that this hasn’t been released publicly yet? I don’t know how long DNA testing would take, for instance, to confirm ID.

Not who you were asking, but that is very possible. Septic Tank Sam's identity (Gordie Sanderson) was only just made public this last week, even though they confirmed it 5 months ago.

They need time to double and triple check, and then alert next of kin. That way no one has the unfortunate experience of finding out about their loss via a news station or paper.

Yes, the friend's report would have to be confirmed by LE, which could take quite some time if she's from another country. And then there's the question of how she died and how her body got to where it was found--since there's probably an active crime investigation involved, the name might not be released even after it's confirmed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back