MD - Crimea Baker, 33, and Sean Lange, 34, Killed in Bed, One of 4 Children Found Them Deceased, 08/27/24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

BenjaminJAndersonAlly

Verified Insider - Benjamin Anderson case
Reaction score

My heart breaks for the children who hid in the closet from 1:30am until 7:00am (when they felt safe to even come out an assess what happened). All children under age 13.

**If admin/mod could pls adjust the date, it was actually Sunday that this heinous crime occurred. Thx.**

Last edited:

"Deputies said the children inside, all 13 years old or younger, hid until morning when they felt it was safe to emerge."

and

"According to the dispatch recording, a 10-year-old called for help.

"I can't imagine what's going through their minds," Jenkins said. "One of the children discovered his mother and the gentleman in the bed dead at the time. I can only say that their life has just been destroyed. It's upside down right now."

"Deputies said the children inside, all 13 years old or younger, hid until morning when they felt it was safe to emerge.
Yes … CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THE TERROR?!?!? For 5 and 1/2 hours they hid. Just heart-wrenching. :”(

Thank goodness he spared the children’s lives.

Crimea had a business … ABA therapy is the gold standard in therapy for kids on the spectrum. What a huge loss to the community/parents in the area and the children she was helping.

It looks like there may have been potential DV issues in 2018 -- search a popular fundraising site for "Crimea Baker".

If so, it mentions DV in her past and what sounds like an unstable ex.

The victims:
lange-and-baker.jpg

"The children are 11, 10, 9, and 7-months, according to an online fundraiser set up to help keep the children together."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995
Back