Deceased/Not Found MD - Heather Grogg, 33, & Danielle Tyler, 18, Carroll Co, 6 Apr 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know when any of the trials will happen? I can't find any information at all on the West Virginia court sites. I wouldn't mind sitting in the gallery to hear some of these stories in person.
I don’t know and as much as I would like to, I would be afraid to sit in that courtroom, I wonder how deep this goes.

In my opinion, it's just a bunch of meth heads doing meth head things. Are their actions extreme in this specific case? Yes, of course they are.

Not to sound crass but having multiple siblings wrapped up in similar worlds, I just don't think any of the above is all that uncommon sadly. I've tried to stay away from this case but I love the work @Knox is putting in even though I can't bring myself to participate too much
JR's Facebook page that was posted here when this thread started said he worked night shift at Evapco. They have a manufacturing site in Westminster/Taneytown. The latest Spirit of Jefferson article that was just posted said he was a carpenter so maybe the Evapco information is old? Working night shift is the most logical reason I could think of why his wife didn't report him missing when he did not come home the night of Match 17. If he worked nights and she worked days she would not expect to see him until the afternoon. Just a guess and MOO.

I was asleep when he left the house. I didn’t know he was gone until the morning. I looked for him before I reported him missing.

@Mayjunejuly
I agree
JMO- I think the actual people charged with murder, awaiting trial were taking advise from much wiser and older criminals on how to get rid of evidence especially deceased victims, ie' witnesses.

Justice is slow but will happen.....
Thoughts to the victims family especially those who lost so much with no answers to this nightmare.

Thank you for your good thoughts for our family.

it’s federal now. Currently no court dates set.
Hi Diana! Thanks for joining the discussion, so incredibly sorry for what you've endured through this whole nightmare.
Hoping you might consider becoming a verified insider? that way you can discuss details (if you want) without having to back up with links etc. since rules here are strict to deter rumors.
Sending you a big hug! Thanks again for joining.

Hi Diana! Thanks for joining the discussion, so incredibly sorry for what you've endured through this whole nightmare.
Hoping you might consider becoming a verified insider? that way you can discuss details (if you want) without having to back up with links etc. since rules here are strict to deter rumors.
Sending you a big hug! Thanks again for joining.
Ok I just kinda found this so I’ll try to figure it out. And thank you . Obviously there are things I can’t discuss but some I can.

Everyone please Welcome WS member DianaB509 who has been Verified as an insider in this discussion.

As a VI, DianaB509 is allowed to state information as fact without having to provide links to support. It is up to individual members how much weight they apply to the information. If you disagree with anything our VI states, please do not argue with them or challenge them .. just be respectful at all times.

Welcome Diana! Can you refresh me as to how you relate to this story? I read your previous comments, however, it’s been a while since I have been caught up. ( like many others, I jump around, and follow many cases.) I remember the basics but our use of initials, weaves a tangled web. Thanks , in advance...

Welcome Diana! Can you refresh me as to how you relate to this story? I read your previous comments, however, it’s been a while since I have been caught up. ( like many others, I jump around, and follow many cases.) I remember the basics but our use of initials, weaves a tangled web. Thanks , in advance...

i believe she is the wife of Mr. Riddle (?)

I just started following this horrifying case. All I can say is I am so so very glad I never got involved in using illegal drugs.
If I remember correctly, and this might give an indication of my age, the worst drugs in use in my high school years were
regular cigarettes and marijuana. Of course, I was totally out of the loop anyways,lol. MOO JMO

I am Jons Widow

I don't know for sure what time JR was taken to the car but I'm guessing after midnight, so combined with the pandemic probably not many passers-by. Also as you can see in mompalm's post last week you can drive a car up very close to the back or side doors and not go out the front, toward the street.

Deceased/Not Found - MD - Heather Grogg, 33, & Danielle Tyler, 18, Carroll County, 6 April 2020 *arrest*
It was after 4 in the morning, on a very remote area in WV. Only really big enough road for one car but it’s a 2 way street. The houses are far apart.

That all seems quite plausible. Even if there wasn't infidelity with HG, it could simply be the case that JR wanted to shield this part of his old life from his new wife (JR and DR had been married less than two years). DR seemed to have a middle-class job in advertising, but perhaps JR did not have access to the family account, which is why he had to turn to his mom (who refused for the reasons you provided).

If you scroll through JR's old FB, you will see him partying with HG's boyfriend (MH) and his friends. This looks like a very different scene from the one with his wife and step children.
There is no evidence that he cheated on me, and I don’t believe he did (I struggled with this). My husband had relapsed. I have been sober for 5 years. He did hide it from me but I was well aware. There were circumstances within my family which made ultimatums of rehab on hold. However, before that night, I know he had never tried meth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back