MD MD - Michelle Rust, 24, Halethorpe, 20 July 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
about this case, i think that the heat needs to be turned up on the hubby, this woman would have never left her child on his birthday, this happened not far from me and i swear i have seen this girl michelle before i just cant place her, its so sad...i got an email back from nancy grace that somebody will contact me, we will see......http://www.nampn.doenetwork.us/cases/rust_michelle.html

I have been thinking about Michelle this morning, somebody had to have seen something, this is so sad. She would have never left her child...I emailed Nancy Grace to see if she would give the family a few minutes of her show just to maybe get things rolling and get Michelles Pic out there again....

If anyone knows Michelle Rust's parents they ought to ask them to come to Tracey Gardner Tetso's vigil on March 5, 2006 @ 5PM in the parking lot of the Home Depot in Glen Burnie .. There will be media there & even though it's marking the 1 year disappearance of Tracey - we always welcome family members of missing persons...We know how hard it is to get coverage and it would be good to Michelle's name back out there as well. The victims rights foundation should be there - and who knows who else will show. If anyone knows them - please ask them to come & have flyers of Michelle with them, we have to support each other.

She was afraid of his 'gf's' hurting her? Usually it should be the gf who is afraid of the wife coming to hurt her. I think something must of happened for her to feel fear. She might of been getting threats or something by one of his gf's?

Usher737 said:
Seems like a pretty interesting case. Here is a link with more info. http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/mpccn/rust_michelle.html

Seems like the husband could be a suspect or any one of his "girlfriends".

The husband saw their van going around the corner but didn't see who was driving it? Where was he when he saw the van leaving? If he was at home he would have seen her leave the house and get into the van. Who was the little boy at home with? If someone had forced the wife to get into the van and her husband was at home wouldn't she have yelled or something?

Interesting that the key was broke off in the van door with the rest of the key ring missing. The husband has had numerous affairs since the marriage.
Well, my money is one this husband. His story doesn't hold much water or at least what I've read so far.

You know, I love the fact that the keys to the car were found BROKEN OFF IN THE DOOR!!! And yet LE lists her disappearance as "suspicious". Gee, you think? Heck, I break my keys off in my door all the time!! :banghead:

bykerladi said:
You know, I love the fact that the keys to the car were found BROKEN OFF IN THE DOOR!!! And yet LE lists her disappearance as "suspicious". Gee, you think? Heck, I break my keys off in my door all the time!! :banghead:
I know it fires me up to see that!!!!! Michelle did NOT leave on her own free will! I wish there would be a break in this case soon!!!

If you read the Charley Project bio the FBI is investigating this as a kidnapping and, very unfortunately, foul play is suspected. I still hope that she is OK and will come home soon. :)

lilsister said:
If you read the Charley Project bio the FBI is investigating this as a kidnapping and, very unfortunately, foul play is suspected. I still hope that she is OK and will come home soon. :)
I think the FBI are on the right track, unfortunatly. By all accounts this is NOT normal behavior of Michelle, she would have NEVER left her family. Although there are always miracles. I never thought Elizabeth Smart would come home, and Thank God she did!

I wonder how close they looked at the husband? Did they search his vehicle?
She was going to buy birthday presents for her little boy and never returned?
I still think the husband is the guilty party here and he probably thinks that he has gotten away with murder...which he probably has so far. It seems that every husband who has murdered his wife has had a girlfriend on the side. The two just seem to go together. I wonder what the husband is up to after all of this time?

This is a case I hold dear to my heart and what made me aware of the issue of missing persons...
I was living in this area when Michelle went missing...her b-day is the day after mine...her son's b-day was around the same as my son.

I, too, agree that the husband was not looked at close enough. When her story first came out (like Tracey Gardner-Testo's) the husband was never mentioned. All the media attention focused on the parents. If I was married and my husband went missing (even if we were seperated), I would be going nuts trying to get people aware of him and the circumstances.

I think her husband knows what happened to michelle, I pray that they turn up the heat!! Bobbi, you are right about the hubby and girlfriend and this situation going hand in hand. This little boy need's his mommy, I pray there is justice for michelle. She would not have left on her own free will. Now they say that they do not even think she left the house that morning, did they use luminal in the house? Did they search it high and low. I have many questions.:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back