MD-Nine missing women and girls are sought in Harford County

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
strach304 said:
Michele I know you live in that area, so does my brother. Did you read about the recent murders of 4 women in NJ? We have a thread here in current crimes forum. Similar victim type according to early reports and so far they have determined strangulation as COD for the first one but early reports had said they were shot. I know they have a suspect and he sounds like a definite rapist but can they tie him to any of the dead bodies? Serial killers are known to move around and it usually does keep them getting caught early on. Just thinking....
That is true. I need to look at that thread, I have not seen it yet. Sorry it took me so long to reply, lol...I just seen this tonight.

Absent, they have 4 bodies and imo the timing would put these murders before the NJ killings. LE in NJ really need to see what evidence they have against Charles Burns to see if there is a connection. One of the reports state he's tied to one of the murders and 6 seperate assaults. There are 6 prostitutes who have given statements that he went beyond what was originally agreed on and choked them. The tie to the murder could simply be that he was seen with the victim. Here again 2 hours distance from the NJ killings these bodies were found together but determined to have been placed there at different times.

strach304 said:
Absent, they have 4 bodies and imo the timing would put these murders before the NJ killings. LE in NJ really need to see what evidence they have against Charles Burns to see if there is a connection. One of the reports state he's tied to one of the murders and 6 seperate assaults. There are 6 prostitutes who have given statements that he went beyond what was originally agreed on and choked them. The tie to the murder could simply be that he was seen with the victim. Here again 2 hours distance from the NJ killings these bodies were found together but determined to have been placed there at different times.

Trouble is that Charles Burns was arrested in June. Doesn't mention bail:

Kingsville man, Charles Eugene Burns, was arrested in late June and charged with attempted murder and five counts of first degree assault.

Sheriff's spokesman Thomas says Burns is a person of interest in the other disappearances and deaths.

http://wbal.com/news/story.asp?articleid=49097

SewingDeb, I should've explained what I meant better about the suspect in custody. I didn't mean that he killed the NJ women but that he may not be the one responsible for the MD. ones. That's what I meant about LE connecting him to one of the murders and would like to know what that connection is such as he was the last one seen with that victim or even dna. The problem with the suspect in MD. is even if he left dna on the one they have said is connected to him it's not gonna prove he killed her. They need to connect him to at least 2 victims to show that more than sex or drug use transpired.

I doubt that Burns is the killer. He seems too stupid to put it frankly. He did commit 6 assaults, yet he let them live to tell about it. No serial killer would leave witnesses if it could be helped. I hope LE have officers keeping an eye on both of the dumping grounds in MD and NJ as SK's like to return to relive their crimes. There were 4 bodies in MD, and if i recall 4 in NJ. All were prostitutes.
The MO's may change in an attempt to throw off investigations. Yet the killer stays the same, moves on to another place. Now i need to go find the posts on the Daytona one..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1
Back