MD - Officers Injured, Baltimore Businesses Shut Down Amid Violent Riots - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to correct my post, some of the police did pick up the rocks thrown and hitting them and threw the rocks back. I say good for them, maybe some of the rocks hit their targets.

Right, because nothing says "throwing rocks is wrong" like having the supposed authorities join in. Sheesh!

They are organized, and in constant communication.
This riot, is not only about high schoolers Deciding to pitch a fit.

There definitely are organized "outsiders" who've come in to inflame the locals. Believe it.
my educated opinion. No bs.
thank you

QUOTE=sorrinflame skye;11729466]IMO, the term "outside agitators" is a term used by city officials when they're trying to make it seem

as if the TH** element doesn't exist in their community - because they don't want the outside world to know that they haven't been able to successfully deal with the criminals in their city - IMO.

I call BS.[/QUOTE]

A guy drove a car back and forth thru the fire until it caught on fire... now in the middle of the street burning.

A guy drove a car back and forth thru the fire until it caught on fire... now in the middle of the street burning.

That car had to be stolen,who would set their own car on fire?

Who wants to try to convince me that burning down a senior housing project is a legitimate form of action against alleged police brutality?

No one.

Police brutality..Freddie Gray.. It's all just a scapegoat to wreak havoc.

Looting and rioting just makes observers from afar just think that police aren't being tough enough, if anything it skewers the argument completely. I'm very sad to see old buildings on fire :(

I can see that but the police are having to do their job with their hands tied behind their backs. Our country is completely upside down when criminals aren't arrested immediately when they commit such acts of violence and injury to others. To some it is seen as acceptable to injury a cop, spit on a cop, threaten to kill his/her family, and target them to be murdered.

Instead of being told do to the jobs they are trained to do they are told to show great restraint. And any second now a bullet could be fired in the dark where an officer falls dead right in front of his team.

The Federal, State, and local governments are putting cops out there at great risk of being severely hurt or killed and the high ups don't want the police to protect themselves. They want them to stand there and take all of the abuse handed out. Every citizen in our country has a legal right to defend themselves, but that doesn't seem to apply to the police anymore.

Its the strangest situation I have ever seen starting last year.

. They not only let the situation get out of control their words make the rioting/looting/arson even worse The NG should have arrived hours ago. When the Mayor said that they had to give the violent protestors some space to destroy, I knew then this was going to turn into a powder keg.

It seems everything to do with accountability has been weakened. Not only this but even in world issues that affects all of us greatly.

Justice doesn't matter anymore to some. These creeps want their kind of justice (violence) now instead of waiting until the investigation is complete just like it is done in every situation whether it is a white cop shooting an AA or an AA cop shooting a white man.

Right, because nothing says "throwing rocks is wrong" like having the supposed authorities join in. Sheesh!

Policemen are human too and today they have witnessed their own injured by this uncivilized mob. They are outnumbered and most likely are being ordered to just stand there and do nothing. I have absolutely no compassion for this mob and if they decide to pick up a rock and injure and maybe kill a policeman, then they deserve whatever reaction they get. I'm sure things would have been much worse if they had just shot the rock throwers, right?

I'm watching CNN. The whole damn city seems to be on fire. This is unimaginable.

I can see that but the police are having to do their job with their hands tied behind their backs. Our country is completely upside down when criminals aren't arrested immediately when they commit such acts of violence and injury to others. To some it is seen as acceptable to injury a cop, spit on a cop, threaten to kill his/her family, and target them to be murdered.

Instead of being told do to the jobs they are trained to do they are told to show great restraint. And any second now a bullet could be fired in the dark where an officer falls dead right in front of his team.

The Federal, State, and local governments are putting cops out there at great risk of being severely hurt or killed and the high ups don't want the police to protect themselves. They want them to stand there and take all of the abuse handed out. Every citizen in our country has a legal right to defend themselves, but that doesn't seem to apply to the police anymore.

Its the strangest situation I have ever seen starting last year.

. They not only let the situation get out of control their words make the rioting/looting/arson even worse The NG should have arrived hours ago. When the Mayor said that they had to give the violent protestors some space to destroy, I knew then this was going to turn into a power keg.

It seems everything to do with accountability has been weakened. Not only this but even in world issues that affects all of us greatly.

Justice doesn't matter anymore to some. These creeps want their kind of justice (violence) now instead of waiting until the investigation is complete just like it is done in every situation whether it is a white cop shooting an AA or an AA cop shooting a white man.

The thanks button isn't enough. Thank you.

I see a guy just made off with a bottle of liquor. Folks just popping in, grabbing liquor and off they go. Per CNN

I'm going to bet they're walking off with all the prescription pills they can get their hands on too.

They are organized, and in constant communication.
This riot, is not only about high schoolers Deciding to pitch a fit.

There definitely are organized "outsiders" who've come in to inflame the locals. Believe it.
my educated opinion. No bs.
thank you

IMO, the term "outside agitators" is a term used by city officials when they're trying to make it seem

as if the TH** element doesn't exist in their community - because they don't want the outside world to know that they haven't been able to successfully deal with the criminals in their city - IMO.

I call BS.

I don't know how the quote got mixed up together but maybe a Mod will fix it.:)

I call BS too. I have watched several channels today with reporters on the ground and they have talked to a lot of people and the people from the city told them these criminals aren't outsiders but they are from BM.

That is just said as a cop out.

IMO

It seems when they interview locals the blame goes back to the police.

I will never understand the thought process behind destroying your own community.

Hurt people, hurt people. All this destruction is an outward expression of what those participating feel themselves. Thing is they hurt their own because they don't want anything to change. It's easier to stick with the status quo of thinking the world is against them and they are all victims......

Exactly, imo. I think the mayor gets it. This is not only about Freddie Gray. LE tipped the balance long ago, imo - it will get better when LE acts better.
Is this real life? You agree with the mayor's asinine statement? Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member