MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Phylicia, I think that she has a lower chance of being found than Hailey Dunn. And not due to media attention, but more from the number of people they have to try to clear in order to even pinpoint a possible suspect or move on to a stranger abduction. Even twelve, if that is still the number, is exceptionally high for potential POI's, especially a month later.

LE hasn't released the results of forensics from any of the POI's vehicles. (IIRC the only info released was nothing was found of forensic value in the apartment). We don't know if they found anything in them or not..... We don't know for certain if item taken into custody have been returned to their owner or are still being held for processing by LE.

Good point. LE has said (I posted in a previous post, somewhere on this thread...) that everything they checked with search warrants turned up nothing. I was assuming that MJ's stuff would have been on that list, but I should not assume.

Is there any way we can see the search warrants? When do those usually get released to public?

I believe that the information from the last Peas interview is the most accurate. The way I understood it, DB texted back to PB at 12:23, and did not receive an answer. I did not understand it that DB recieved a text back. The last known communication from PB, that I know of, is 11:08 and 11:30. For these reasons, I would like to know the last PHONE contact PB had. Because all the rest could have been planted.

IMO, whatever happened happened between 11:30 and 12:30, because PB would have responded to her texts.

Thank you for responding to this! I actually sat there for about 30 minutes, staring at the timeline, trying to decide what the 12:23 meant. The only other reference I could find (first hand account) was KB's mention of 11:08. I wasn't sure if KB was speaking just for herself or in general. Oh wait, here, I found the quote from DB (edited as a paraphrase in case it is against regulations!): DB talked to PB both on the phone and through text while she was at work up until 12:23p.

Timeline - Sourced from Peas interviews with family and Facebook interactions w/ family (should note that the FindPB page has been scrubbed... info regarding FB was taken from summaries kindly provided in this and the first thread)

8:45 AM
DB leaves for work. PB is asleep.
*DB on Peas 1-18-2011

9:00 AM (About)
MJ arrives to pick up younger Bro/Cou, who stayed overnight.
*MJ on FindPB FB (see Cubby's post #177, pg. 8 of this thread)

10:00 AM (About)
PB and DB communicate over phone (text and voice) to discuss skincare products and hair.
*DB on Peas 1-18-2011

PB and KB text message to coordinate time to hang out later that afternoon.
*KB on Peas 1-18-2011

MJ returns to wash clothes and pack.

11:08 AM
Last communication between PB and KB.
*KB on Peas 1-18-2011

11:30 AM
PB leaves message on Facebook stating that she is hungry.
*RB on Peas 1-2-2011

12:23 PM
Last communication between PB and DB
*DB answers Q's on FB (see NatLock's post #488, pg. 20 of first thread)

12:30 PM
KB prepares to leave work, texts PB to see is she is dressed. No answer.
*KB on Peas 1-18-2011

1:00 PM
KB calls PB. No answer.
*KB on Peas 1-18-2011

1:04 PM
MJ informs DB by phone that PB has fallen asleep on the couch.

1:20 PM
KB calls PB. No answer.
*KB on Peas 1-18-2011

1:30 PM
MJ leaves.

3:08 PM
KB texts DB to inquire if PB is with her. DB says no and relays information given by MJ (PB taking a nap).
*DB on Peas 1-18-2011

BB arrives to work (fireman).
*BB on Peas 1-2-2011

4:50 PM
MJ returns to apartment, and finds his Bro/Cou there.

6:00-7:00 PM
DB arrives home. PB is nowhere to be found.
DB calls KB to see if she picked PB up. DB calls BB, MJ and MJ's brother.
*RB, BB on Peas 1-2-2011 and DB on Peas 1-18-2011

MJ responds to DB (6:11 PM)

DB calls BB again. BB suggests DB call RB.
DB texts RB.
DB calls uncle (LE?)
*RB, BB on Peas 1-2-2011 and DB on Peas 1-18-2011

7:30 PM
DB calls LE
*DB on Peas 1-18-2011

8:00-8:30 PM
JS calls PB multiple times. No answer.
JS calls DB and is informed of situation.
*JS on Peas 1-3-2011

LE arrives.
BB arrives.
*BB on Peas 1-2-2011 and DB on Peas 1-18-2011

MJ is there 3.5 hours (per MJ)....during this time we know
PB is awake, then hungry, then waiting for her sister...then no more contact after 7 minutes from texting her sister..
MJ says she is sleeping
with MJ doing laundry then packing moving things in and out I would think it would be hard to be asleep on the livng room sofa

I hate to read "wash, bath, shower"
(per Seamus it means sexual abuse)

JMO

Thank you for responding to this! I actually sat there for about 30 minutes, staring at the timeline, trying to decide what the 12:23 meant. The only other reference I could find (first hand account) was KB's mention of 11:08. I wasn't sure if KB was speaking just for herself or in general. Oh wait, here, I found the quote from DB (edited as a paraphrase in case it is against regulations!): DB talked to PB both on the phone and through text while she was at work up until 12:23p.

I may start back at the beginning, on thread #1, to track down some of these wayward facts that are in my head without source.
Because we have heard so little from LE, it is very hard to have any sense of time without the first-hand accounts. but LE is not verifying/supporting much of those first-hand accounts.

Another missing piece of info...
In the original Peas interview, BB or RB said that DB's friends came back to the apartment that afternoon and found the door open and the music on loud. This was reported several times by other members of the family, including JS. I can't remember if it was ever put out by LE, though.

Who were those friends? In light of recent information , were they MJ and LBC? (lil bro/cou). Were they reported as being "friends of DB" because at that point MJ and family were still cooperating with the investigation and the "event" MJ referred to on the Find PB page had not happened yet?

this is so perplexing to me. WHERE IS PHYLICIA? how about a lie dector on all these people. everyone who was ever in that apartment. why would she be sleeping in the middle of the day when she was about to get her done. no girl young lady wants to miss that. was kb at apartment the night before at party. i watched her closely on tv i saw no compassion what so ever. if pb didnt answer cell and you knew she should have been home (apt) why did you not go over to see what is going on. if im calling you and you know i coming to get you and your not answering im still coming over assuming maybe you just missed call. talking about kb

Am I the only one who doesn't believe DB and KB? I just can't see how they would go from 1:30-6pm (4.5 hours) without checking in on PB! Please help me with this...don't they have lunch breaks or something? It's very perplexing and ironic that each assumed PB was with the other. I'm not buying it!!!!!

Also, why is their story completely different from the mother's? They denied any drug or alcohol activity in the interview. Yet in the mother's interview with "Peas", JS states that DB confessed to letting PB drink vodka and hit a joint. She said DB told her that is how they openend up to one another. Now all of a sudden they are throwing JS under the bus and making us think she is some crazed overprotective mother that they were rescuing PB from. Really?

I have 2 teenagers, and neither one goes to sleep at 1pm in the afternoon. Why? Because that's when they're waking up! That's what teens do. They stay up late and sleep in. They don't get up, get dressed, and go back to bed. Makes no sense at all. Ugh!

Good point. LE has said (I posted in a previous post, somewhere on this thread...) that everything they checked with search warrants turned up nothing. I was assuming that MJ's stuff would have been on that list, but I should not assume.

Is there any way we can see the search warrants? When do those usually get released to public?

I see your point. I recall the comment from MSM now that you mention it and imo, it is extremely vague - outside of the info they released regarding the apartment, so I dunno. :banghead:

Am I the only one who doesn't believe DB and KB? I just can't see how they would go from 1:30-6pm (4.5 hours) without checking in on PB! Please help me with this...don't they have lunch breaks or something? It's very perplexing and ironic that each assumed PB was with the other. I'm not buying it!!!!!

Also, why is their story completely different from the mother's? They denied any drug or alcohol activity in the interview. Yet in the mother's interview with "Peas", JS states that DB confessed to letting PB drink vodka and hit a joint. She said DB told her that is how they openend up to one another. Now all of a sudden they are throwing JS under the bus and making us think she is some crazed overprotective mother that they were rescuing PB from. Really?

I have 2 teenagers, and neither one goes to sleep at 1pm in the afternoon. Why? Because that's when they're waking up! That's what teens do. They stay up late and sleep in. They don't get up, get dressed, and go back to bed. Makes no sense at all. Ugh!

I remember very clearly something that now seems to be missing from the timeline.
Unless I am delusional, I remember clearly that MJ had said that PB had been up showering and getting dressed at 10:30 am. Does anyone else remember that?

I remember very clearly something that now seems to be missing from the timeline.
Unless I am delusional, I remember clearly that MJ had said that PB had been up showering and getting dressed at 10:30 am. Does anyone else remember that?

You are absolutely right. On page 8 of this thread, Cubby posted a great summary of MJ's comments on FB (which includes the shower reference). He mentions this was at "10-something AM".

In post # 177 in this thread we see :

FROM CUBBY;
Interesting dialogue and comments from MJ overnight on the Find PB FB page ( link to this page is in post#10 of this thread).

MJ's timeline of when he was at the apartment the day PB went missing.

9 something am arrived to pick up his little brother (in this instance MJ said little brother. Previously he stated cousin. Perhaps he calls his cousin little brother... anyhoo this is still a family member of MJ . MJ states he took this family member to another family members home.

10 something am returns to apartment to wash clothes and pack. Mentions PB was just getting out of the shower and getting dressed.

?? time MJ mentions PB tells him she wanted to get something to eat at a local store

1:30pm - MJ leaves apartment after packing and washing clothes.

4:50pm. MJ arrives back at the apartment and his little brother is there.

I'm going to take MJ's word for it at the moment.... he appears to be cooperating or at least attempting to clear somethings up.

I'm curious about this little brother/cousin who MJ mentions is a teenager. What time did little brother/cousin arrive back at the apartment? Who brought him there? Who was it that allegedly returned to the apartment and found the door wide open and the music blaring? IF little brother/cousin returned to the apartment and found the place empty with the door open and music blaring and no one showed up to return a few minutes later why didn't he notify MJ something was amiss at the apartment?
=================================================

SO MJ DID SAY SHE WAS UP AND SHOWERING AT 10:30 AM

Imo that is crucial. She did not go back to sleep if she showered and dressed, put on her brand new outfit[ which is now misssing] and texted her sisters.

She was up and ready for the day, looking forward to getting her hair done, going to lunch. She did not go back to bed.

Here are the media briefings provided by Baltimore PD. They are videos.
I will work on transcribing them for those who don't have video/speaker capacity.

1-12-11 (15 days missing)
Phylicia Barnes Missing Person Case Update, Recorded on 1/12/2011 Baltimorepolice on USTREAM. Local News

1-5-11
Missing Person Update, Recorded on 1/5/2011 Baltimorepolice on USTREAM. Local News

1-4-11
Missing Person Case Update, Recorded on 1/4/2011 Baltimorepolice on USTREAM. Local News

According to these pressers, this case will NOT move forward until they get some information from the community. They truly do have nothing.
She was either hurt in Bmore, or she was abducted and taken away. They want her face plastered nationwide for this reason.The facts of PB's case are unlike anything they've looked at for years.

It concerns me that the last presser was on the 12th.

ETA I have had a terrible time trying to post these. If a mod can fix it, that would be great. It throws up two or three video windows for each link. Augh.

DB talked to PB both on the phone and through text while she was at work up until 12:23p.

respectfully snipped. Which means the last phone call could have been 10am and then texting for a few hours.... which makes the timeline as to when someone actually heard PB's voice clear as mud.

jmo

You are absolutely right. On page 8 of this thread, Cubby posted a great summary of MJ's comments on FB (which includes the shower reference). He mentions this was at "10-something AM".

And both DB and KB verified (per Peas Interview) that PB texted them about 10 am to say she was up.

Yes, now ya'll see. I think this whole "sleep story" is just that...a STORY! I remember going on a trip with my girlfriends away from home and I didn't sleep the entire time of the trip. I was too anxious and afraid I would miss something. I slept on the way home.
Something is just fishy...

I can't edit post 347 because when I look I am only seeing one link per video. I will see if another mod or admin can help.

respectfully snipped. Which means the last phone call could have been 10am and then texting for a few hours.... which makes the timeline as to when someone actually heard PB's voice clear as mud.

jmo

So this is worrying me: I wonder when the last phone conversation with DB was? Because somewhere along the line MJ starts his running play-by-play of PB's activities:

- 'she's in the shower'
- 'she's hungry'
- 'she's sleeping'
- 'she's awake'

It's as if he knows she's not okay and he's bending over backwards to make DB think that she is okay - like saying more than you're being asked: you start to look suspicious. But how NORMAL is this for someone to care that much what a 16-yr-old is doing?!?

My opinion is that something happened with MJ's brother and PB - and when MJ went to pick up his brother, he got involved in the cover-up. JMHO.

So this is worrying me: 10am may have been the last verified phone conversation. Then the texts start, MJ starts saying:
- 'she's in the shower'
- 'she's hungry'
- 'she's sleeping'
- 'she's awake'

It's as if he knows she's not okay and he's bending over backwards to make DB think that she is okay - like saying more than you're being asked: you start to look suspicious. But how NORMAL is this for someone to care that much what a 16-yr-old is doing?!?

My opinion is that something happened with MJ's brother and PB - and when MJ went to pick up his brother, he got involved in the cover-up. JMHO.

I pulled 10am out of the sky as an example. My apologies, I should have been more clear. I have no idea when the last time anyone spoke with PB verbally and not electronically that morning.

I pulled 10am out of the sky as an example. My apologies, I should have been more clear. I have no idea when the last time anyone spoke with PB verbally and not electronically that morning.

Okay - thanks - I corrected my post. It's still suspicious, kwim?

And what worries me also: if PB was in the shower, alone in the apartment with MJ's little brother... :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME