Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
money talks

I wish my money would talk to me and tell me how to invite some of its family and friends over so I can have more of that type of company. :great:

Again, I think you're great at your scenarios. Can you set up a scene for me of what you think might have happened that day (at least from all that you know) I know you can't speak for another mans actions but your opinion will do.

A couple things...
PB had been in their lives for 18 months. May of 2009 is when she contacted DB/KB.

DB/KB had a presence on FB, because that is how PB found them.

Without being able to access the FB pictures in question, and without knowing what happened after DB/MJ got off the phone with each other, I have to draw from what JS said about her daughter. JS said that PB did NOT like conflict, was a peace maker, and did NOT like to get in the middle of things. PB did not want to confide in DB about being hit on and feeling uncomfortable because she did not want to cause friction between herself and DB/MJ, which made me think that the person who hit on her was in the apartment because he was connected to MJ somehow.

For these reasons, I find it difficult to imagine PB searching out this photo, and essentially instigating more conflict/stress in the household.

The revelation about the FB photo and MJ wanting to get back together is illuminating, but perhaps not for the reasons initially assumed by those who revealed the information....

I agree, based on JS's description of PB's personality there's plenty of room to believe that PB would not intentionally interfere in their relationship. But at the same time, a parent's perception of his/her children can in some instances be somewhat skewed, especially when the parent in question is quite protective and a bit strict in their parenting--thus, a child may not reveal aspects of themselves, especially as they grow into adulthood, to their parents as they would to their "peers". Also, if PB had looked for photos per DB's request, even if it was not in her character to gossip or meddle in other people's affairs, this was her sister whose world PB wanted to be a part of. This act--investigating the doings of MJ--may have facilitated a feeling of closeness and personal involvement beyond the mentor and mentee dynamic.

Yeah, I see your point. I guess it would be like that in regards to feelings and emotions. I wish PB didn't have to get punished. It would have been better to perhaps fuss at her and tell PB how dangerous her actions were by perhaps interfering with a couple's personal matters. So now, what is done is done. It is what it is. I often wonder does PB have a chance of still being, you know, alive. What do you think. I pray for the best. Most times, it's not a good ending. I hope it will be this time.

I wish the same. Breaks my heart to write about; breaks my heart that this website even needs to exist. If she was abducted by someone related to the family, I do not believe that she is alive. But like you, I have hope that she is.

I wish my money would talk to me and tell me how to invite some of its family and friends over so I can have more of that type of company. :great:

Again, I think you're great at your scenarios. Can you set up a scene for me of what you think might have happened that day (at least from all that you know)

your funny we need to figure out how and why did lbc come back to apt once there no mj and he knows mj wasnt going to be there because mj calls lbc and tell him to get to apt. meantime mj leaves apt in a hurry and forgets to lock door. or concocted story and tell lbc to tell anyone who ask that you arrived back to apt and the door was unlock and music playing loud. my thing is this isnt making alot of sense how could he have gotton pb out of apt does mj have a gun. and was it that SERIOUS to go bannas over being exposed on fb. seems i read he had a new girlfriend and db was through. i would think db would be more upset then mj but not upset to cause harm to babysis. one thing we can do is do a whos who list and state why their elimanted from case

Msoh, How do you think PB exited the apt? I'm asking you because, well, simply because you are very intelligent I believe; based on reading your comments. It was daylight wasn't it? I can't comprehend how anyone could not see anything. What is your perspective or point of view on this?

Also, I like knowing the meaning of names. What does Msoh stand for? Is it two words? I like understanding names.

I have a hinky feeling that the FB photo stuff is just a red herring.
The people who know what happened need to talk, period. No more of this mystery. PB did not vanish without a trace. There is way, way more that is not being said.

And I agree that JS probably did not perceive how PB was with her peers, and was blinded to PB's growing independence in some ways, while being very astute in others. Yes, PB could have gotten involved with DB's affairs, like many teens who get caught up in Drama. Shame on DB for getting PB involved in her relationship drama.

you know their no way these youngbucks could have commited the perfect crime. maybe too much csi. we do know one thing it wasnt premeditated (spelling) so how can this be so perfect i believe pb is still alive and this gotten so much attention they are afraid to release her. fear of going to jail could mj be that capable of getting rid of someone without a trace he need to explain his whereabouts when he went MISSING for a few hours that when db was trying to contact him

you know their no way these youngbucks could have commited the perfect crime. maybe too much csi. we do know one thing it wasnt premeditated (spelling) so how can this be so perfect i believe pb is still alive and this gotten so much attention they are afraid to release her. fear of going to jail could mj be that capable of getting rid of someone without a trace he need to explain his whereabouts when he went MISSING for a few hours that when db was trying to contact him

I agree that PB is still alive, and being hidden. I worry she has been sold.
I agree that if it was murder, it is way too perfect, with way too few clues/shreds of evidence. For that reason, I think she's alive.

Some people connected to the Ex BF like to fish. One of them went fishing on the 28th.
LE needs to look into where they went fishing, if they haven't already. I wondered if the search of the park (after searching Leaking Park) had anything to do with fishing... Anyway, just figuring going fishing is an easy way to dispose of a body (aka Lacy Peterson).

we need to figure out how and why did lbc come back to apt once there no mj and he knows mj wasnt going to be there because mj calls lbc and tell him to get to apt.

meantime mj leaves apt in a hurry and forgets to lock door. or concocted story and tell lbc to tell anyone who ask that you arrived back to apt and the door was unlock and music playing loud.

my thing is this isnt making alot of sense how could he have gotton pb out of apt does mj have a gun. and was it that SERIOUS to go bannas over being exposed on fb. seems i read he had a new girlfriend and db was through. i would think db would be more upset then mj but not upset to cause harm to babysis. one thing we can do is do a whos who list and state why their elimanted from case

I can't stand making list! True DB would have been upset about new Gf, if DB still had feelings for MJ. DB may have cursed MJ out with the quickness! It was also stated that PB typed on FB that MJ was over. Was MJ suppose to be over there a second time. I think DB stated that she thought MJ was only (coming) to pick up lbc. I don't see how he could be lil bro cuz. Um, maybe a very close friend to MJ and family; along with being cool with DB maybe? They haven't been talking about the music being played loud lately or the 5pm text that PB was up and active.

I have a hinky feeling that the FB photo stuff is just a red herring.
The people who know what happened need to talk, period. No more of this mystery. PB did not vanish without a trace. There is way, way more that is not being said.

And I agree that JS probably did not perceive how PB was with her peers, and was blinded to PB's growing independence in some ways, while being very astute in others. Yes, PB could have gotten involved with DB's affairs, like many teens who get caught up in Drama. Shame on DB for getting PB involved in her relationship drama.

i totally agee because behind close doors i heard my son cursing like a sailor. my mouth was wide open this cant be the same kid. now i look and approach him sideways because i see he has two sides. back to db. db is 30 something i believe what a big age gap between her and pb. to have pb involved in your mess shame on you. you know im old school it you dont want anything known dont expose yourself to fb myspace and all this other crap thats out here. also with all this modern technology out here cell phones you can trace computers you can hack go over phone records cameras what is the problem le. the police knows more just waiting for person to slip up. make them sweat

I agree that if it was murder, it is way too perfect, with way too few clues/shreds of evidence. For that reason, I think she's alive.

Some people connected to the Ex BF like to fish. One of them went fishing on the 28th.
LE needs to look into where they went fishing, if they haven't already. I wondered if the search of the park (after searching Leaking Park) had anything to do with fishing... Anyway, just figuring going fishing is an easy way to dispose of a body (aka Lacy Peterson).

Some(body) went fishing? I didn't hear about that. Was it said, the time they went fishing?

i totally agee because behind close doors i heard my son cursing like a sailor. my mouth was wide open this cant be the same kid. now i look and approach him sideways because i see he has two sides. back to db. db is 30 something i believe what a big age gap between her and pb. to have pb involved in your mess shame on you. you know im old school it you dont want anything known dont expose yourself to fb myspace and all this other crap thats out here. also with all this modern technology out here cell phones you can trace computers you can hack go over phone records cameras what is the problem le. the police knows more just waiting for person to slip up. make them sweat

DB is 27, to the best of my knowledge. She is 10 or 11 years older, depending on when birthdays fall.
Old enough to know better, but young enough to not have learned better, if that makes sense.

Some(body) went fishing? I didn't hear about that. Was it said what time they went fishing?

It's just something I got from scouring twitter streams. They went fishing on the 28th. Don't know the time. Someone within the inner circle of the ExBF.

Of course, fishing could be a euphemism for something else. But this person seems to like rivers and the outdoors, so I think it was actual fishing.
Where's the nearest place to go ice fishing?

I don't think they're sweating, do you? I think they just know they got away with this injustice. If PB is still alive, they should let her go home, back to her family. They can end this all by persuading PB to say she ran away for a little while or something. I'm sure PB wants to go home and will agree to anything just to be able to reunite with her family that she loves so much.

and was it that SERIOUS to go bannas over being exposed on fb. seems i read he had a new girlfriend and db was through. i would think db would be more upset then mj but not upset to cause harm to babysis. one thing we can do is do a whos who list and state why their elimanted from case

I think we can all agree that there is never a rational explanation for the violent abduction or, god forbid, murder of an innocent human being. I've never heard of a reasonable or serious reason. Only plausible motive. I have never heard of a murder that made any sense at all. Within the last year, a young man I know who works at a nearby convenience store, was lured into a park by a young lady and then shot 6 times point blank for the cash in his pocket. Thankfully he survived. But is $20 a good reason to kill someone? They owned a car, why not sell that instead? Irrational behavior. It is always irrational.

Msoh, How do you think PB exited the apt? I'm asking you because, well, simply because you are very intelligent I believe; based on reading your comments. It was daylight wasn't it? I can't comprehend how anyone could not see anything. What is your perspective or point of view on this?

Also, I like knowing the meaning of names. What does Msoh stand for? Is it two words? I like understanding names.

Originally my theory was that someone lured her out under the pretense that they were making a quick trip for a bite to eat (drive-thru, in particular). Now, I just don't know. Really I don't necessarily even believe my own theories... just blabbering, hoping that truth may be revealed through dialogue.

As for my name... it is Ms. Oh. Oh was the surname of a distant ancestor. I have a thing for genealogy, which requires thorough gathering of factual information (I call it " a people's history " or the history of people no one cares about...). I have tried to apply similar methods when investigating this case, however with so little reliable information to go on, it is nearly impossible. Alas. It is all guesswork and nothing but.

I am using what I have learned from you, investigate1. I am looking at the statements that have been made, and looking at what is as well as what is not being said. And looking at how things can be half-truths.

I remember MJ speaking about "the incident" on FB.
I remember MJ speaking about DB losing it when she learned that MJ had a new flame, and that THAT was the incident.
And that after "the incident", he was being accused of being involved with PB's disappearance, and he stopped helping with the investigation.
But the Barnes have said that MJ NEVER helped with the investigation...

MJ had represented "the incident" as occurring AFTER PB disappeared.
What if "the incident" WAS the disclosure of MJ's new flame AND PB's disappearance?

BBM. (not caught up on the thread yet) I believe that it is the incident and I believe MJ was furious at PB for sharing this with DB. I wonder now if MJ deleted any of the history of the communication and research of his FB page by PB on DB's computer. I hope LE is looking at that, and I will say now IF MJ deleted ANYTHING from the history of that computer that will be HUGE for LE.

I am furious at DB for putting her little sister in the middle of her volatile relationship with MJ. Just WTH was she thinking asking PB to spy for her? What right did she have to drag PB into the problems in her relationship. The guilt DB is feeling must be tremendous. Now we know why she left the peas interview. Shame on her for dragging an innocent 16 yr old into her adult relationship problems. :furious:

I'd be curious to know if MJ has cheated on DB throughout their relationship and that is ONE of the reasons for the breakup. I'd almost bet on it and I will almost bet MJ was enraged at PB when he caught her spying and lost control of his rage. Investigate1 you called that one before this new news was released. Good job!

Need to catch up on the thread before I add more thoughts. I prayed about answers a great deal last night and into this morning prior to learning this newly released info. (imo, LE has their motive now, all they need is evidence and to find her. deep breaths, deep breaths....)

I wonder now if MJ deleted any of the history of the communication and research of his FB page by PB on DB's computer. I hope LE is looking at that, and I will tell you now IF MJ deleted ANYTHING from the history of that computer that will be HUGE for LE.

This post made me think of something I had not thought of before...

I wish BB had not touched PB's computer before LE arrived. I just took a look at my keyboard and can see, in the glare of light, clear impressions of my fingerprints. Touch the keys again, and they are smudged.

BBM. I'd be curious to know if MJ has cheated on DB throughout their relationship and that is ONE of the reasons for the breakup. I'd almost bet on it and I will almost bet MJ was enraged at PB when he caught her spying and lost control of his rage. Investigate1 you called that one before this new news was released. Good job!

How are you today Cubby? :fence: Did I call something out? I was just sitting around trying to get some understanding of how this could have taken place, but thanks. Cubby, you and GJ, along with others have been helping to put the pieces together. People also could be reading what is being typed and seeing how they could throw those scenarios into their story. Heck! I'm about to throw in the towel. surrender. Give up. :truce:

Unless Phylicia said something to him, about already having a new woman, or cheating on her sister?
Not really likely, just trying to think if this FB matters. I think it could be important that he wanted to stay in the relationship.

On Facebook, MJ said he was dating someone. Also, in December prior to PB going to B'more, PB's mom was notified that MJ was out of the apartment. On FB, he said he was going to be totally out by Jan 1st. I believe the whole other girl thing happened before PB got there.

Fishing in December? Isn't it a little cold to be fishing in December or did these boys go ice fishing regularly in the winter? I can't help but wonder if by fishing they mean literally fishing or fishing for something and the word fishing was used as a metaphor.

If they really went fishing I hope LE has already searched the location.

still catching up on the thread.

This post made me think of something I had not thought of before...

I wish BB had not touched PB's computer before LE arrived. I just took a look at my keyboard and can see, in the glare of light, clear impressions of my fingerprints. Touch the keys again, and they are smudged.

MJ lived there so his prints being on the keyboard in his own home wouldn't be of use to LE imo. FB must be blocked from DB's work computer so she asked her baby sister to snoop rather than waiting a few hours to get home look her self. Clearly this relationship wasn't really over if DB was still interested in snooping on MJ and he was still requesting they get back together.

BB touching the computer I think shouldn't be a problem. LE could verify BB's search. BB would not have had the skills to determine if MJ erased history and emptied the recycle bin. LE would have to search for that....

I'll also add, IF the snooping was not generated by a request by DB and PB initiated it herself DB would have told her to not waste her time that she wasn't interested and no longer cared about MJ. Then, imo, there would be no need for MJ to post about an incident.....

We'll see in time if LE is able to determine if MJ erased the evidence he found of PB snooping on his fb or his friends fb's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers