MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that could very well be what happen db angrily replys to mj request to get back together. then db throws pb name in the mix about pix on facebook. mj plots to get pb out of apartment and who knows what may have happen

Or PB is scared, so she does leave the apartment abruptly on her own, and something did happen to her on the street...

OR does a younger brother get wind of what happened, and come over to enact retribution on the girl who had the gall to talk smack about his big bro?

the plot thickens

It can't be that thick. Is it true that certain people was stunned when, I think (the uncle) of the B's family appeared in the picture. Is he/she like a police officer or something? I work, so, I miss coverage at times. I can see how that would make people nervous. Especially when this case hit MSM.

Maybe MJ thought PB might help him get his ex back, and instead she kind of did the opposite if she found a photo and told her sister? And that set him off?

No one ever said who hit on PB (sexual advances) a day or so before. What day did that person hit on PB? Made PB feel uncomfortable. What day did MJ spend away from his castle? I'm just trying to catch up.

It can't be that thick. Is it true that certain people was stunned when, I think (the uncle) of the B's family appeared in the picture. Is he/she like a police officer or something? I work, so, I miss coverage at times. I can see how that would make people nervous. Especially when this case hit MSM.

oh yes it has thicken especially since we now learned about the spying on facebook. where db asked pb to look ans see if mj was with a women in a picture and it was confirmed by pb that mj was with a women on facebook. who knows what may have happen after that.

So we have PB feeling uncomfortable and turning down a sexual advance.
We have PB feeling uncomfortable with the men in and out of the apartment.
We have PB drinking some Vodka and smoking some weed.
We have MJ's LBC spending the night at the apartment.
We have PB sleuthing on FB to find pics of MJ with another woman, which she does and reports to DB.
This sleuthing causes DB to turn down MJ's interest in getting back together.

DB did not know MJ was going to be at the apartment outside of picking up his LBC.
Perhaps MJ did not know he was going to spend the day packing up, until the incident with DB/PB. Because he was hoping to avoid moving?
Perhaps MJ was doing laundry because he is washing the clothes he was wearing while the incident occurred?

Or PB is scared, so she does leave the apartment abruptly on her own, and something did happen to her on the street...

OR does a younger brother get wind of what happened, and come over to enact retribution on the girl who had the gall to talk smack about his big bro?

Both are possible scenarios. She may have rushed out the door and been nabbed by some one. BUT why wouldn't MJ just say that then. He could have said that and avoided a lot of this blame towards him. He could have said " Yes, she left the apartment" and why wouldnt he have done so earlier before she went missing?

The 2nd one seems more likely.

Both are possible scenarios. She may have rushed out the door and been nabbed by some one. BUT why wouldn't MJ just say that then. He could have said that and avoided a lot of this blame towards him. He could have said " Yes, she left the apartment" and why wouldnt he have done so earlier before she went missing?

The 2nd one seems more likely.

I should have clarified the whole scenario I envisioned.
MJ blows up. PB is scared, she calls KB to pick her up, but knows that won't happen until 1:30. she feigns "sleep" on the couch. MJ leaves. PB leaves, so she isn't' there when he gets back. Something happens to her on the street.

oh yes it has thicken especially since we now learned about the spying on facebook. where db asked pb to look ans see if mj was with a women in a picture and it was confirmed by pb that mj was with a women on facebook. who knows what may have happen after that.

I am really lost.
Can anyone lay out the new sequence of events? I can't find a transcript yet of the NG show.

Hold on. MJ said that he thought PB was on FB because he "saw the blue and white screen".

He was in the bedroom gathering laundry when he heard PB say "yeah he here he's doing laundry".

MJ said there was a lot more to the story. MJ was right.

Hopefully, it will be released about certain vehicles. Who actually owned vehicles and who had vehicles on occasions (as in having to borrow transportation from someone).

No one ever said who hit on PB (sexual advances) a day or so before. What day did that person hit on PB? Made PB feel uncomfortable. What day did MJ spend away from his castle? I'm just trying to catch up.

If I have it right, MJ was not at the apartment on Monday the 27th, but one of his brothers was.
PB reported the "being hit on" to her sister, SS, on Monday some time. But we don't know WHEN the event occurred.
MJ reported knowing about the hit, and knowing that PB told her sister SS about it, but it was not one of his brothers who did it.
PB did not want to tell DB about feeling uncomfortable because she did not want to cause friction between the three of them (DB, PB, MJ).
Sunday night, according to KB, the three sisters were at the apartment watching movies and making cookies. Just the three of them.

hey people did you guys stop chatting for the night lets put our heads together and quickly find pb

We're still here. We're up. What do you think about what you have read so far? I think some one would be thrilled to have that money with out consequences and repercussions. But it's a tight situation to be in. Much to weigh.

Found transcript for NG show tonight.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/28/ng.02.html

Tomorrow I will update the timeline with this new information.
One thing, there were people who came to the house around 3, and no one was there. So that, to me, narrows the window further.
Oh, and the 1:08 text between DB and MJ did occur, and MJ told DB PB was asleep at that time...

Found transcript for NG show tonight.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/28/ng.02.html

Tomorrow I will update the timeline with this new information.
One thing, there were people who came to the house around 3, and no one was there. So that, to me, narrows the window further.
Oh, and the 1:08 text between DB and MJ did occur, and MJ told DB PB was asleep at that time...

Phylicia was on the show after Nancy's regular show...the special, about 50 missing persons in 50 days...just so you know. Her regular show was about the little boy in CA and the canal, and the first 15 minutes of P's special hour was also about the little boy, so you should be able to tell if you have the right transcript.

I have been thinking about this new information all night. Would someone really get that angry over DB knowing there were pictures of him with another girl? Split second reaction?
What time did LBC come back to the apartment? Now that we know people tried to stop by at 3 that timeline is getting super tight.

I feel like this new info is important...it sheds new light on the situation. I don't think we ever knew (I didn't anyway) that he wanted to get back together with P's sister, and I sure didn't know P was looking him up on FB, probably when he was not far away or was in and out of the apartment. It does speak to possible motive. And it doesn't sound like the break-up was totally amiable, he may have been angry, had no place to go, etc...

I have been thinking about this new information all night. Would someone really get that angry over DB knowing there were pictures of him with another girl? Split second reaction?
What time did LBC come back to the apartment? Now that we know people tried to stop by at 3 that timeline is getting super tight.

Mj and Db dated for 10 years. So it was a pretty serious relationship. And that very day, the day MJ was supposed to be OUT of the apartment, he asked DB to get back together. If DB asked PB to spy on him by looking at the FB, she probably told him initially, " MAYBE" --maybe we will get back together.
So he was feeling pretty relieved, he didnt have to move out that day, he had his gf of 10 years back, things were as they should be.

But then, wth, he gets an angry text from DB saying it's off--it's over. She saw the pictures of the girl on his FB, and she calls him a liar and a cheater and she is happy that her lil sis was able to send her the proof.

At that moment MJ is sitting alone in thew apt with PB, who has no clue what just happened...

imo, The public is gaining knowledge that PB had been reporting disturbing activity that had been taking place. (innocently). PB loves her sisters. We should be able to agree on that

So this new info has come out since the last time I checked in.

First of all, by 'disturbing' activity, are you talking about the picture or something else?

Secondly, on to this new 'picture on FB' incident, I don't see MJ intentionally harming (as in murdering) PB over the FB picture: DB probably had access to the same friends/pics on FB as PB, so it's not like she could have found out something top secret that DB would not have found out about otherwise.

If the picture was in fact the catalyst, then I think it was unplanned and he hit her or shoved her or something - and she got hurt pretty badly. He realized he had really messed up then and had to think quickly and get rid of her before anyone came by. Thinks to send text to DB about the nap and the gets out of there with PB.

I still don't see the picture as playing that much of a role, however. I think there was something else.

Unless Phylicia said something to him, about already having a new woman, or cheating on her sister?
Not really likely, just trying to think if this FB matters. I think it could be important that he wanted to stay in the relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317