MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW/more info has been released by way of MSM by PB's father. It helps one to see more clearer with motives.

Ok, do you mean this;

DB says that MJ texted her that morning, and asked about possibly 'getting back together' with her.

then DB apparently asked PB to look on FB and see if MJ had any pictures with another girl ????

And PB said YES, there are some pix of MJ with another girl.

IS THAT THE NEW MOTIVE WE SEE COMING FORTH?

OK, I figured I had just missed that bit about checking the FB for a photo of ex BF with another woman...so it is news?

I think it is news. And I think it gives a possible motive. Mj texts DB about wanting to get back together, and they dated for 10 years. That is a long time.

So then he comes back a bit later, and sees that DB is pizzed, because PB has sent her pix from his FB showing his new girl. Wouldnt he possibly lash out angrily at PB right then and there?

No one believes that DB had anything to do with PB's disappearance.
No one believes that any of PB's family members wouldn't protect PB if they truly knew the circumstances.

On the other side of the fence, if some one other than PB's family placed PB in danger, those people might feel as though, no MONEY in the world would get them to tell about the disturbing activity that took place on Dec 28th. If anything, those people would help to protect their family member as well. How do you feel about it?

i think you may have misunderstood my posting. i was indicating how irresponsible db was the night of the party. she may be directly involved with the disapperance however after watching ng she could have indirectly involved pb in her and mj mess. and yes with the reward money climbing someone will rat.

Ok, do you mean this;

DB says that MJ texted her that morning, and asked about possibly 'getting back together' with her.

then DB apparently asked PB to look on FB and see if MJ had any pictures with another girl ????

And PB said YES, there are some pix of MJ with another girl.

IS THAT THE NEW MOTIVE WE SEE COMING FORTH?

imo, The public is gaining knowledge that PB had been reporting disturbing activity that had been taking place. (innocently). PB loves her sisters. We should be able to agree on that

i think you may have misunderstood my posting. i was indicating how irresponsible db was the night of the party. she may be directly involved with the disapperance however after watching ng she could have indirectly involved pb in her and mj mess. and yes with the reward money climbing someone will rat.

actually typing to fast db may not be directly involved however indirectly db may have involved pb in her and mj mess. by having pb look on facebook or myspace and see if mj is with a women. mj may have caught pb looking him up on web and retaliated.

I can relate. How much more money do you feel would be needed for a person to come forward? People want for PB to be returned to her family who loves her. How much more money would be needed? That's a lot of money so far.

I can relate. How much more money do you feel would be needed for a person to come forward? People want for PB to be returned to her family who loves her. How much more money would be needed? That's a lot of money so far.

im thinking now it may be more about the nerves to rat. the money is there its whether they actually have the nerve to do it. loyality or money im weighing heavy on money and consious

Bless their hearts, P's family holding out hope that she is alive, I hope they are right. But who has the ability to hide her for so long a time?

hey people did you guys stop chatting for the night lets put our heads together and quickly find pb

im thinking now it may be more about the nerves to rat. the money is there its whether they actually have the nerve to do it. loyality or money im weighing heavy on money and consious

Dang! I can relate again. (Think long, think wrong). If someone is able to bring light or a closure to the circumstances, he/she would absolutely have to be anonymous. I think that person should come forward sooner than later. They would have to continue the same behavior patterns amongst the crowd.

That person would have to be very careful. They (still) would have to make plans for their future, while continuing to have their freedom. But first, they need to get access to the reward money. No way, that the POI can even know that a person is considering to grab the reward funds, unless the POI accept the fact that they must go to prison.

I am using what I have learned from you, investigate1. I am looking at the statements that have been made, and looking at what is as well as what is not being said. And looking at how things can be half-truths.

I remember MJ speaking about "the incident" on FB.
I remember MJ speaking about DB losing it when she learned that MJ had a new flame, and that THAT was the incident.
And that after "the incident", he was being accused of being involved with PB's disappearance, and he stopped helping with the investigation.
But the Barnes have said that MJ NEVER helped with the investigation...

MJ had represented "the incident" as occurring AFTER PB disappeared.
What if "the incident" WAS the disclosure of MJ's new flame AND PB's disappearance?

I am using what I have learned from you, investigate1. I am looking at the statements that have been made, and looking at what is as well as what is not being said. And looking at how things can be half-truths.

I remember MJ speaking about "the incident" on FB.
I remember MJ speaking about DB losing it when she learned that MJ had a new flame, and that THAT was the incident.
And that after "the incident", he was being accused of being involved with PB's disappearance, and he stopped helping with the investigation.
But the Barnes have said that MJ NEVER helped with the investigation...

MJ had represented "the incident" as occurring AFTER PB disappeared.
What if "the incident" WAS the disclosure of MJ's new flame AND PB's disappearance?

I can't call it. What I do know is that, PB was safe until (after she reported MJ's activity) at least for that day. PB could have been asked to (spy) for a brief moment. (innocently). However, if PB (spied) at a time where as, she could get (caught), that can mean danger. PB wasn't use to certain life styles. When fitting in to a different life style that she is unaware of, PB could have been VERY naive to certain predicaments. PB lives a country life style. That doesn't mean that (a way of life is much different). PB probably wasn't exposed to the (other side of life). Not like this. It's kind of harsh to be exposed to what one is not use to. Can someone please (allow) PB to be reunited with the family that loves her. PB didn't mean no harm. She just didn't understand.

hey people did you guys stop chatting for the night lets put our heads together and quickly find pb

I'm here, just got here. I am trying to catch up on what happened on NG. I don't have a TV.

Is the show over?

The tide is turning, with the increased pressure, evidence, and money. Someone who knows will finally let the rest of the world know, and they will be able to sleep better at night.

I can't call it. What I do know is that, PB was safe until (after she reported MJ's activity) at least for that day. PB could have been asked to (spy) for a brief moment. (innocently). However, if PB (spied) at a time where as, she could get (caught), that can mean danger,

That is where my mind went as well after hearing that. Could make others who didn't actually harm her feel guilty for putting her in that situation.

I can't call it. What I do know is that, PB was safe until (after she reported MJ's activity) at least for that day. PB could have been asked to (spy) for a brief moment. (innocently). However, if PB (spied) at a time where as, she could get (caught), that can mean danger,

I think the 'incident' might be close to the moment that DB angrily replied to MJ's request to get back together. She says , NOT ANYMORE -NOW THAT I SAW THE PIX THAT MY LIL SIS JUST SENT ME.

So there is PB all dressed to go to lunch, texting away, and suddenly a very angry MJ appears. That is the incident imo

And then MJ HAS to text PB and say PB went back to sleep. to keep her from coming to pick her sis up right then.

I think the 'incident' might be close to the moment that DB angrily replied to MJ's request to get back together. She says , NOT ANYMORE -NOW THAT I SAW THE PIX THAT MY LIL SIS JUST SENT ME.

So there is PB all dressed to go to lunch, texting away, and suddenly a very angry MJ appears. That is the incident imo

And then MJ HAS to text PB and say PB went back to sleep. to keep her from coming to pick her sis up right then.

that could very well be what happen db angrily replys to mj request to get back together. then db throws pb name in the mix about pix on facebook. mj plots to get pb out of apartment and who knows what may have happen

Could "went back to sleep" and "is sleeping on the couch" be euphemisms for something else?
Was she asleep or was she knocked out?

Maybe MJ thought PB might help him get his ex back, and instead she kind of did the opposite if she found a photo and told her sister? And that set him off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member