MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I am a new member but have been lurking on the PB boards for about a week. (I am also new at forum posting, so please bear with me if I mistakenly post the same thing multiple times or something!)

I want to thank everyone on this forum for working so hard to help find Phylicia. The amount of time and energy that has been put into keeping Phylicia on everyone's mind, and logging/recording all available case information to make it user-friendly, is just amazing. It is a comfort to be reminded that caring souls are still out there at the times when the awfulness of a missing persons search gets overwhelming.

Besides LE, one local group that has been working hard to help make some headway on this case is the Baltimore Guardian Angels. I know the chapter commander, Marcus Dent, and a few of the other Angels, and can tell you that they have spent almost every non-working hour they have since PB's disappearance following up on information; going door to door; talking to the management company and residents of the apartment complex; attending prayer vigils; and working with LE, Don Rondeau/ISSI and the family to help keep this in the news. I know that some of you have already passed on information you have collected to LE, but if there is information that could help out the Angels (FB webshots, timelines, etc.) while they are out trying to drum up leads (and sift through the recollections of the people involved) this weekend, I ask you to please send it on to Marcus here. A link to the Angels website (which contains a youtube plea from Phylicia's father and sister Deena is:

http://www.baltimoreguardianangels.org/index.php?page=news

I am, of course, paraphrasing here:
Someone told MJ that he owed Ms. Sallis an explanation, as well as the police.
MJ answered that he would have explained. He would have looked JS in the eyes and talked to her, but someone told him not to come over to the house (He used the phrase that he used when he was referring to DB). MJ said he would have talked to JS the same way he had talked to the father, the uncle, and the rest of the family. And he would have said the same things he told them.

(interesting, he talked directly to the uncle, too. Hmmm.)

(He used the phrase that he used when he was referring to DB) - you lost me here.

Who told MJ to stay away? Wait, we know he has lawyered up so no doubt anything that comes out of his mouth should be taken with a grain of salt. :furious:. I'll refrain from saying more about MJ before I earn myself a time out.

(He used the phrase that he used when he was referring to DB) - you lost me here.

Who told MJ to stay away? Wait, we know he has lawyered up so no doubt anything that comes out of his mouth should be taken with a grain of salt. :furious:. I'll refrain from saying more about MJ before I earn myself a time out.

I am sorry I lost you. There was a phrase MJ used on the Find PB posts. He would not say DB's name. He would say "A certain someone". That's the phrase he used to say who told him to stay away.

Hi all, I am a new member but have been lurking on the PB boards for about a week. (I am also new at forum posting, so please bear with me if I mistakenly post the same thing multiple times or something!)

I want to thank everyone on this forum for working so hard to help find Phylicia. The amount of time and energy that has been put into keeping Phylicia on everyone's mind, and logging/recording all available case information to make it user-friendly, is just amazing. It is a comfort to be reminded that caring souls are still out there at the times when the awfulness of a missing persons search gets overwhelming.

Besides LE, one local group that has been working hard to help make some headway on this case is the Baltimore Guardian Angels. I know the chapter commander, Marcus Dent, and a few of the other Angels, and can tell you that they have spent almost every non-working hour they have since PB's disappearance following up on information; going door to door; talking to the management company and residents of the apartment complex; attending prayer vigils; and working with LE, Don Rondeau/ISSI and the family to help keep this in the news. I know that some of you have already passed on information you have collected to LE, but if there is information that could help out the Angels (FB webshots, timelines, etc.) while they are out trying to drum up leads (and sift through the recollections of the people involved) this weekend, I ask you to please send it on to Marcus here. A link to the Angels website (which contains a youtube plea from Phylicia's father and sister Deena is:

http://www.baltimoreguardianangels.org/index.php?page=news

Thank you!!!
I sent Marcus a copy of the time line.
If you see anything that you feel would benefit the Guardian Angels, please let us know.
If you have any contact information for LE, it would be really helpful to have an email address. I know that I have not sent anything to LE because I haven't known how to do so. I also have not been sure if anything we are coming up with is anything they don't already know... I figure we are amateurs here...

Hi Kat72 and welcome to Websleuths! We're glad you found us.

I temporarily removed the email you added because if you add a full email addy here publically it will get loads of junk mail.

I will try to add it differently so it will be read differently shortly. (give me a minute, got kiddo distractions).

We are trying to uncover all we can to help here and sort the fact from the fiction.

I'm unsure if you are able, but we have some questions about possible search areas. Things such as where this group of 12 socialized or vacationed. Where might they hide her?

Lots of questions but I will post more later when my 8 yr old is not interupting me every 5 min.

thanks again and welcome to WS!

The video from Guardian Angels about PB is really well done.
Has good footage of both DB and BB.

So I was thinking, maybe we could come up with a list of the 5 or 10 most important questions we have. Questions which, when answered, could provide important clues to PB's whereabouts.

My two big questions are:
Where did MJ go between 1:30 and 5 pm on Dec. 28? (Do cell phone pings give any clues?)
What time was the last voice contact with PB, that anyone had, and can that contact be verified by phone records?

ETA
A bunch of questions surround MJ's work situation. Where does MJ work? Did he work that night? How far away does he work? Are there dumpsters there, and were they checked? Does he have a work vehicle?

Does that mean tonight's show? :waitasec: I'll take all the coverage we can get on this case, but thought that NG's new 1hr show was for cold cases.

See post 182, on p. 8 of this thread. It airs after the 1 hr show on cold cases. :)

Actually, the show (after NG's regular show) is just about missing persons, and most of them are "cold" as LE needs help in solving them. Phylicia's may not be considered cold, but LE has asked for help and I think they will appear.

LIVE TONIGHT at 9 PM ET only on Nancy Grace: America’s Missing: A beautiful & ambitious straight-A honor student vanishes without a trace from her sister’s apartment. What happened to Phylicia Barnes?

okay pb smoked or took two puffs of weed and drank a little of vodka. what about you db what did you do that night. isnt she a pharmacist or something like that. a random drug test should be requested by her employer. listen here its just a matter of time the reward is up to 25k. folks dont care they will tell on their momma to collect the money. what young person wouldnt like a new ride and designer clothing.

There is a Walmart 16 minutes away from DB's apt. North west, on Reisterstown Rd. They need to check the surveillance video from that store, for the 28th of Dec.
(re: social networking site clue).

Are they pushing that the tip line is anonymous?
Not that I have great faith in rewards, but maybe with this group, someone would snitch...

Poor Phylicia...her hour is being cut into, as they are still talking about the car being pulled up in Calif. (no one was inside but windows were down)...

It is ten after the hour and still no Phylicia...

Reward up to $35K; LE is on NG now, timeline is the biggest challege, they are using 1:30PM on Dec. 28th as the last time P was reliably seen...
How many POI's-anyone who was associated with P, approx a dozen people. The ex BF is the last person believed to have seen her, he has "reached out" to the legal community. Will not talk about polygraphs. No physical evidence from the apartment.
Not all forensics are complete as far as other locales and vehicles searched.

" We don't want to get into our use of the polygraphs at this time"

" We have no physical evidence found in the apartment at this time"

" We are currently working the case in two directions"

Did I hear - that DB said MJ sent a text about getting back together and then DB asked PB to look on FB for a picture of MJ with another woman?
Wow.

NEW/more info has been released by way of MSM by PB's father. It helps one to see more clearer with motives.

okay pb smoked or took two puffs of weed and drank a little of vodka. what about you db what did you do that night. isnt she a pharmacist or something like that. a random drug test should be requested by her employer. listen here its just a matter of time the reward is up to 25k. folks dont care they will tell on their momma to collect the money. what young person wouldnt like a new ride and designer clothing.

No one believes that DB had anything to do with PB's disappearance.
No one believes that any of PB's family members wouldn't protect PB if they truly knew the circumstances.

On the other side of the fence, if some one other than PB's family placed PB in danger, those people might feel as though, no MONEY in the world would get them to tell about the disturbing activity that took place on Dec 28th. If anything, those people would help to protect their family member as well. How do you feel about it?

OK, I figured I had just missed that bit about checking the FB for a photo of ex BF with another woman...so it is news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member