MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember it being said, somewhere that MJ said that he knew about the person PB was uncomfortable around, how did he know that? She told that to her sister,SS. Did he check her cell phone?

The only way I can see that he would know is if he was the one who she was uncomfortable around, or it was someone he knew. What stood out to me was that PB didn't want to tell DB because it would cause friction between the three of them (PB, DB, MJ). So whoever it was, was connected to MJ, in my opinion.

what is the connection to that area? Why do they keep searching around there? Random tips or is there something more solid? Anyone know.

Many family connections within MJ's family and extended family of cousins and friends. Long standing places of residence. It looks like a bunch of them grew up in that area, went to the schools, etc.
There are a couple RSO's (sex offenders) who live in that area, but it is probably just coincidental. Here's a link to the MD RSO: http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/sorSearch/
If you click on the "search the map" link, and enter in "400 N. Bend Rd" and zipcode 21229, you will be able to see the RSO's in the area. Look down on Frederick rd, too.

According to MSM, the original lead which led them to the shed and well on N. Bend Rd came out of an interview LE conducted with a POI. Can't find the source to that reference right now though.

Yes, things are quiet. The search seems to be focused in the N. Bend Rd/Frederick Rd neighborhood.
I believe LE has narrowed their focus, and something will emerge soon.

I wish we would get some news soon.

Oh I so hope something happens soon... Phylicia deserves justice.

Oh I so hope something happens soon... Phylicia deserves justice.

Agreed. I like the maps that GJ and fleur.de.lis post for us here to see. (I think those are the 2 ppl who have posted maps). It shows much. It can kind of put a person (like us) in the area.

I like to see the area, along with its surroundings. It shows fast food restaurants, corp buildings, Businesses etc..Perhaps, where some might work.

Going back to the 28th, we honestly do not know what the wording was when PB made phone contact with both of her sisters. We can only go by what these ppl have reported. If we remove the verbal part of conversations by way of phone contact, leave the words out and look at phone timing, we will see that.....MJ was allegedly to pick up LBC at 9-ish to take him to relative home and NOT work, MJ then returned around 10ish, but if he did indeed pick up LBC and take him 2 relative home, who else was there at relatives home (in relations to MJ's other siblings?

We figure at least LBC would be present, MJ, be present and a couple of other siblings younger than he might be present, along with an older sibling? We do know that confusion came about between some of the parties who are directly involved (whether be POI or not). One Older sibling stated on the Find PB group on FB, (comments now removed) that ALL of his brothers were with him at his mother's home on the 27th (he said on Monday). Did this person type about Tues?). Where was everyone on Tues morning)?

Only person was not tweeting on the 27th is?????? But another family member was tweeting on the 27th and afternoon on the 28th. On find PB group on FB, it was stated by MJ (now removed) that on a certain day, one of his brothers was with (his father all day at hospital). Was that on the 27th or 28th?

On the 28th, One sibling stopped tweeting early morning at around 5-ish am-time set from the 27th pm until 5am the 28th. Another family member didn't tweet at all on 27th but began tweeting at around 4pm on the 28th.

If we remove the vocal phone communication between PB and her sisters on the 28th, we see that, at around 10am PB began wanting to speak with her 2 sisters in Bmore. That's around the time MJ said he reappeared. All of a sudden communication was lost between PB and her sisters while MJ was still present.

At the beginning of learning information, It went like this. DB said she saw PB sleep (8:45am) before leaving to work. DB went to work. DB and PB, along with KB connected (began around 10-ish). At some point, PB allegedly types on FB that she was alone with MJ at apt. Shortly there afterward, PB had no more phone contact. MJ left the apt not long after that. A younger brother of him begins to tweet. Another family member begins to tweet around 4pm. This person likes to tweet. Why did he miss a day in 1/2?

Agreed. I like the maps that GJ and fleur.de.lis post for us here to see. (I think those are the 2 ppl who have posted maps). It shows much. It can kind of put a person (like us) in the area.

I like to see the area, along with its surroundings. It shows fast food restaurants, corp buildings, Businesses etc..Perhaps, where some might work.

Going back to the 28th, we honestly do not know what the wording was when PB made phone contact with both of her sisters. We can only go by what these ppl have reported. If we remove the verbal part of conversations by way of phone contact, leave the words out and look at phone timing, we will see that.....MJ was allegedly to pick up LBC at 9-ish to take him to relative home and NOT work, MJ then returned around 10ish, but if he did indeed pick up LBC and take him 2 relative home, who else was there at relatives home (in relations to MJ's other siblings?

We figure at least LBC would be present, MJ, be present and a couple of other siblings younger than he might be present, along with an older sibling? We do know that confusion came about between some of the parties who are directly involved (whether be POI or not). One Older sibling stated on the Find PB group on FB, (comments now removed) that ALL of his brothers were with him at his mother's home on the 27th (he said on Monday). Did this person type about Tues?). Where was everyone on Tues morning)?I went back and looked at my records of the Find PB. On the 27th, All the brothers were with an older brother at his mother's home, talking about education. Except the 18 yr. old brother who was at the hospital with his father. And one brother was at DB's apartment the evening of the 27th and spent the night.We do not know where MJ was on the 27th. -GJ

Only person was not tweeting on the 27th is?????? But another family member was tweeting on the 27th and afternoon on the 28th. On find PB group on FB, it was stated by MJ (now removed) that on a certain day, one of his brothers was with (his father all day at hospital). Was that on the 27th or 28th?

On the 28th, One sibling stopped tweeting early morning at around 5-ish am-time set from the 27th pm until 5am the 28th. Another family member didn't tweet at all on 27th but began tweeting at around 4pm on the 28th.

If we remove the vocal phone communication between PB and her sisters on the 28th, we see that, at around 10am PB began wanting to speak with her 2 sisters in Bmore. That's around the time MJ said he reappeared. All of a sudden communication was lost between PB and her sisters while MJ was still present.

At the beginning of learning information, It went like this. DB said she saw PB sleep (8:45am) before leaving to work. DB went to work. DB and PB, along with KB connected (began around 10-ish). At some point, PB allegedly types on FB that she was alone with MJ at apt. Shortly there afterward, PB had no more phone contact. MJ left the apt not long after that. A younger brother of him begins to tweet. Another family member begins to tweet around 4pm. This person likes to tweet. Why did he miss a day in 1/2?

I inserted comment above, bolded.

The circumstances are so suspicious. It could be a stranger abduction if PB actually walked out of the apartment. Or it could be foul play from someone she knew. I wish we knew and could find her.

I inserted comment above, bolded.

The circumstances are so suspicious. It could be a stranger abduction if PB actually walked out of the apartment. Or it could be foul play from someone she knew. I wish we knew and could find her.

I can see PB attempting to run out of the apt, if the activity in the apt had gotten too much out of hand. (Protect yourself) , but I can not see coincidentally running into the hands of a complete stranger. I don't really see PB even making it too far from the apt's exit stations without running into someone who was on stand by. Someone on stand by, would have to know the circumstances of the activities that were taking place on that day (28th), at THAT particular time around lunch time.

Someone had enough time, to speak to someone else between 9-ish am and 1:30 pm. Or from the time PB had advances made towards her until the 28th.

Who knew every bit of activity when it came to PB for the most part, other than, DB, KB, MJ and PB-and SS learned some of the uncomfortable activity. Who was reporting ALL of PB's activity? The person who knew ALL of PB's good and bad times were ????? and of course that person can relate PB's emotions to his/her closest friends and family. This is jmo. Keep in mind, we want to find PB

I say, put aside what we have been told (about what was completely said on the phone contact, evaluate the times because at least through times, PINGS would be visible (at least until 1:30pm in honest format, unless it was premeditated), but words might not be visible. (only by way of text) is when LE would know that. (if text truly came from PB and PB was attempting to get out of that apt). We do not know about (connected calls) and if LE can truly say, those words were actually stated. Unless LE tells us differently.

Regardless, no one can get around POI's and motives. Who would have a motive (why is that motive important).

Is there actual, physical searching going on?

It has been stated that the Barnes family is absolutely searching. MJ said that He fell back immediately because DB found out about the NEW gf. But he's been dealing with her (new gf) for months. Find PB FB group has been scrubbed though. I somewhat find partial of MJ statement misleading and I find that some of DB's language is misleading due to relationship issues and some illegal issues pertaining to Big sis and little sis activities/bonding.

Is there actual, physical searching going on?

Yes, at the find phylica barnes (GJ help me here w/link) page set up by the Barnes family for her missing persons case they indicated last weekend they were out 'papering' or pasting flyers in a particular neighborhood.

Like any missing persons family, they are stuck between official and any unofficial searches.

Yes, at the find phylica barnes (GJ help me here w/link) page set up by the Barnes family for her missing persons case they indicated last weekend they were out 'papering' or pasting flyers in a particular neighborhood.

Like any missing persons family, they are stuck between official and any unofficial searches.

Link to Find PB Website (NOT Facebook page)
http://www.findphylicia.com/

Yes, the Barnes are seeking! The Barnes, RB and others were targeting imo. RB might not want to put it that way, but if JS was involved in the search, I believe she is exremely emotional (what mother would not be?). Barnes from Bmore imo, seem to think that JS's way of finding PB won't work! (just the same as the young lady on the FB groups is making things more complicated).

It's not as hard as it seems. It is there. We need to find the connections. Who would help in the disappearance of PB. Why? and find who is the closest to someone, to assist

Yes, the Barnes are seeking! The Barnes, RB and others were targeting imo. RB might not want to put it that way, but if JS was involved in the search, I believe she is exremely emotional (what mother would not be?). Barnes from Bmore imo, seem to think that JS's way of finding PB won't work! (just the same as the young lady on the FB groups is making things more complicated).

It's not as hard as it seems. It is there. We need to find the connections. Who would help in the disappearance of PB. Why? and find who is the closest to someone, to assist

Information we need to know:
Where other POI's worked.
I want to know if anyone worked in shipping, or at warehouses. Did anyone have access to company vehicles?

Hoping for some news.
Gotta keep the pressure on. They are not going to get away with this.

Wonder why there has been no presser, not media exposure for over a week now. What's going on?

Driving through Baltimore today I was glad to see two Phylicia Barnes billboards. I don't know if they are paid-for or a donation from Clearchannel, but they are big and bright. I have no idea how many others may be up.

Hoping for some news.
Gotta keep the pressure on. They are not going to get away with this.

Wonder why there has been no presser, not media exposure for over a week now. What's going on?

Could be the calm before the storm? I'm certainly curious about the 180 LE seems to have done with the requests from the public for information. Perhaps they have what they need and are leaps further in building their case?

Still praying for answers surrounding Phylicia's disappearance.
Hopefully they are much closer than we know. Something is keeping LE quiet as a mouse on this case now.

Baltimore Police Look To Media To Find Missing Teen

February 21, 2011

Police in Baltimore are pleading for help to find a 17-year-old who vanished from her family's apartment Dec. 28. Foul play is suspected but there are no leads, and detectives and family members hope media coverage of Phylicia Simone Barnes' case will help them find her.

<snip>
"We've suspected foul play from almost the beginning," says Anthony Gugliemi, spokesman for the Baltimore Police Department.

<snip>

There's no forensics, there's no blood spatter, there's nothing to indicate that she was harmed in the apartment. ... Phylicia's trail goes cold at the front door.

- Anthony Gugliemi, Baltimore Police Department

full article at link:

http://www.npr.org/2011/02/21/133681328/baltimore-police-look-to-media-to-find-missing-teen

The front door to the apartment unit or the front door to the building? OR was this an analogy that he was using meaning front door to the police department?

Something has to break in this case soon. Someone knows where Phylicia is and that someone needs to be pressured to fess up and fess up NOW!

Phylicia where are you? Help us find you! Help us bring justice to whoever is responsible for disappearing you!

(ETA: So much for my above post - open my mouth and there is another msm article shortly. I'm sure that was just coincidence....... )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncorliss52